Phrase 5

Song Of Love

All in this chapter is Baekhyun’s POV


Lately, there is a strange creature that appeared from the door near my room. I open my door’s room and see it. Her to be exact. She is doing something strange again. opened when she saw me opened my door. Then she walking backward as like she saw something scary. Then her back meet the wall. I’m approaching her. As our distance only one meter apart, I crossed my arm in my chest and staring at her. She is now sitting in the floor and looked at me.

“S… So… I won’t lost from you. I know you think I’m annoying, but I won’t give up! Do you understand?! At least, behave as usual. And be mature a little”

She said that with her stuttered voice. I listened to her and I’m feeling something about this situation. I know, I never have a pet before. But, I’m feeling like she is a bird that always comes even always being cast out many times or a puppy that always barking at me.

“Hey, you prefer puppy or bird?”

I asked her. Then she gaped and shook her head. She said she didn’t like both.

“I’ll tell them. I’ll tell them your true personality”

It’s funny. She always try to threaten me, but I always find that’s funny. Then I smirk at her and squat in front of her. Now our eyes level are same.

“It’s not my loss. And I can doing something on my way too. Like call your parents and give them a greeting and say that I’m your roommate”

Then she stand up from her position and run from me. I scoff at her. Then I hear someone knocked at the door and she opened the door. Ah, that’s Ra Eum. She always come at the weekend and annoyed me about work. Even I don’t want to do it anymore.

“Good evening. Sorry, may I come in?”

“Ah, Ra Eum eonni!”

Then I stand up and see Ra Eum bring some food with her. Cakes I think. You let her in and then she sit on the sofa. You accepted the cakes and go the kitchen. Preparing the plates for the cakes. I sigh and asked her, “Are you can come here as often as you want, huh?”

“Eh? Nah. Chanyeol let me in. Oh, yes. How about job that we had discussed it last time?”

Here we come. She always force me to back to make a music, “I won’t doing it” I answered her coldly.

“Ra Eum eonni. The cakes are so many”

You say that to her and bring the cakes and put it on the table.

“Ah, it’s a recommendation from my friend. I hope you two will like it”

Then I glace to Ra Eum and see her rummaging her bag, search something and I see she take out a package.

“Here, it’s what you want. It’s just a sample though”

Then Ra Eum give you the package and I seems to know what inside it. My album.

“Ra Eum ssi. Don’t tell me you bring that useless thing?”

I asked her with my cold tone then I snatch the package that you hold. You try to snatch it back but I’m preventing you to do it with grab your head and stretch my hand as far as I can, so you can’t reach it. Then I glared to Ra Eum.

“Ah… She say she really want it, so that…”

Ra Eum say that and I don’t care. I just don’t like other people try to know more about my past. I glared more intensely to her and say, “Don’t doing anything like this again”. Then I open my room’s door and throw the package to my bed, like to my CD before.

“Akkk!!! That’s for me!!!”

You yelled and stop in front of my door. I snort. “As a copyright holder, I firmly reject that thing get to your hands”

“What?!! Ra Eum eonni had taken the trouble to give that to me!”

I smirk to you, “Just take it if you dare to enter my room. Then I’ll think how to kick you out”

You showed your shocked face to me. A little pale. The room become quite a while and I turn my head to Ra Eum. I feel like she staring at me.

“What?” I asked her

“Ah, no. I’m just relieved. Seems like you two fit with each other” Ra Eum say that and smiling to me and you. I give her my shocked face. You too.

“Hah?! Me?! And this thing?!” You say that with pointing your index finger to me. Then I grab your index finger and squeeze it hard. You yelp in pain.

“I’m scared to tell the truth. I think that it is impossible that someone can be roommate with Baekhyun. But turns out that you two are fit! I’m really happy”

You grip your index finger that being squeezed by me before. Feeling pain from it. I feel really annoyed by Ra Eum words, and yell “Go home!!!”

Then I walk Ra Eum to go out from the door. We meet Chanyeol on the hallway.

“He? Ra Eum ssi? Are you want to go home already?” Chanyeol asked her.

“Ah, thank you for before. It’s as your said”

“Yes” Chanyeol smiled at her

Then Ra Eum nodded at Chanyeol and walk out from the door. I’m ready to interrogate Chanyeol.

“What?”

“Hm?”

“What do you say to her?”

Chanyeol chuckled, “She is really worried about you two. That why she’s surprised when I say Baekhyun has changed”

I make my eyebrow connecting each other, confused, “Me? Changed?”

“Yes, and Kai feels like that too”

I see Kai and then he talk to me, “Yes… Even it just a little, but your treatment to her different with your pairs before”

I’m feeling speechless. Don’t believe that I changed. Then I turn my heels and go back to my room. I see you eat the cake that Ra Eum give to us before. I stare at you. What kind of different treatment I do to you? Then you realize I stared at you and you put your alert face. Feeling scared because of my presence. I know they’re all wrong. You are just toy. Yes, a toy.

“Hah?! Are you still angry?! But I’m not at fault! I don’t know what happened before in your past, but it must that make you a sadistic person! Super cruel!”

You say that and I glared at you. I don’t respond at your words. I don’t think that I changed because of you, my toy. I’m really feel annoyed because of that said. It’s impossible if I asked since when that I actually changed. But who accused me that are the people that around me. I always think, the highlights of the relationship between two different people are how quickly they parted. Since before, I always see people that used my parents and people that showed their hate openly. It’s up to people what they want to think, if they think that I’m stupid. But, I don’t want to hang out or in associated with useless people, even for a second. I always think about that. But….

 

***

 

It’s Monday morning. School day. I wake up and get ready for school. After I wear my uniform, I pick my bag and walk out from my room. I meet the maids in the hallway and they greeted me. I see their smile strangely at me. But I ignored it. It’s just my feel I think. I go to the lift. I hear someone shouted to stop the lift’s door. It’s Luhan.

“Ah, thank you, Baekhyun”

Then I push the closed button after Luhan already in the lift. I feel Luhan is staring at me, I try to ignore it but then I hear he scoffed at me.

“Ah, sorry. I suddenly remembered you said something funny about you. She said that you like a Lucifer”

I’m just keep silent. Don’t really want to talk with Luhan. Then he said something again.

“You want to go to school?”

“You too, right?”

“Nope, I just want to take something left behind. Ah, I’ve heard it! About ‘Don’t interfere with this! She’s my pair’ thing. There is a witnesses though”

I gasped. Try to keep calm my expression. Luhan still continue his words.

“At that time, Jongdae tried to help her till there was a commotion, right?”

That Jongdae. I still shut my mouth up. Don’t want to give a comment.

“Since that girl come, this dorm become more cheerful. All become delightful. They bet on how the continuation of the relationship of you two. I joined it too. So, help me, then”

Luhan smiling at me. I just showed him my annoyed face. Why this thing become like this.

 

***

 

I’m at the practice room of the school now. I’m sit in front of the piano and thinking. Not playing it. I don’t hate your face. Until now, you are the only person that can survive. Whereas before, people that urged by me, immediately disappear from my sight.

“Wow, long time no see, Baaekhyun-ah~”

I turn my head to see who is entered the room. The principal.

“I think it seems more interesting than other”

“Hah?” I showed him my confused face then he grinning at me

“ ’She’s my pair!’ ”

I ducked my head to my hand that on the piano tuts. To close my face. There is a ‘braaang’ sound but I don’t care. The principal still teasing me though.

“It looks like it could be well paired you with her”

I palmed my face and say,  “Chanyeol only doing things carelessly, right? He can lie and doing anything to reach his own will”

“But, she is your longest pair, right? After all, Chanyeol has struggled with making various kinds of agreements. He tried it desperately. That girl too!”

I sighed, “Why you and Chanyeol doing it this far?”

The principal put his hand on his chin, his eyes looking up “Hmm. Because it’s fun!”

I showed him my disbelief face. I really don’t think he doing this to you because he think it’s fun. Then he say something that make me more confused.

“And, this time, it’s not only for you, but also that girl. Truthfully, I wish you can give good impact for her.”

“What’s that mean?”

I asked the principal but he is just laughing. I demanded him to give me an explanation and finally he stop laughing.

“Because that girl was suddenly transferred to the music department and entered the Sky Dorm. It seems like she suffered enough at school too. That’s why, please help her”

 “If you worried about her, don’t make her paired with me then”

“Since before, you always act cold to anything, anyone, but it’s not like you insensitive to others. That’s right, right?”

Then the principal walk out from the room. Before he passed the door fully, he turned his head to me and say, “Beside that, your father and others are happy hear that you changed since you paired with her. Bring her to your home sometimes”

I gasped. My eyes got bigger. Shocked with what the principal said. Then his figure fully disappear form my sight. Again. It looks like everyone said that I being made fun by you. I feel my anger going up. Don’t kidding me!

 

***

 

“Wow! You’re already home??! I think it’s an illusion! It’s not raining though!”

You’ve just come back from school. I’m sitting on the sofa and glaring at you. Annoyed.

“Is it prohibited?”

“Eung… Nope! Actually it’s good! Yeay! If I’m keep trying it, I can do it!!”

You yelled cheerfully. Happy because you can make me come back to the dorm before the curfew. It’s not what I want, to be in the dorm. It feels create a headache only. Suddenly paired and entered this room. You scrape fears that spread in this room. The empty fridge suddenly become full. Unlike usual, now the cabinet full of plates and glasses. I don’t need this situation.

“Hey, how about your family?” I abruptly asked you. You gasped and eyes got bigger. Then you slowly talk about your family.

“Ah… my mother remarried. Even my mother less reliable, but I think they’ll be fine”

“School?”

“Ah… The lesson is hard, though”

I snorted, “Not about that!” Then I shocked, why I asked her about that. You showed your confused face. Then I sighed and put my hand on my forehead, massaging it, feeling dizzy. Why I want to find out about you. It’s must because of the principal! And I heard something that I don’t want to hear in school.

I heard all of the students talked about you. Talked about you that suddenly transferred from regular department to music department and entered the Sky Dorm even you are only an ordinary people. People get curious and felt weird because you can transferred easily and why you take the entrance exam if you can transferred to music department easily. I have a suspicion that you actually don’t feeling comfortable at school because of that. Then I hear someone knocked the door, stopping me thinking more deeply. Then that person who knocked the door opened the door. It’s Chanyeol.

“Sorry, I want to disturb you a while. Ah! Wow! Baekhyun already here~”

You grinning at Chanyeol, “Yes~ it’s a miracle, right?”

I stand up from the sofa, feeling annoyed with you and Chanyeol, “What do you want?!” I asked Chanyeol.

“Ah, I’m here for her! Here’s the documents! If you need anything, just ask me”

“Ah, thank you!”

I see Chanyeol give you an envelope. I don’t know what kind of documents he gave you. Then you go to your room, to put the documents I think. I try not to care, but my curiosity win, “What is that?”

Chanyeol glance at me, “Ah, that’s a few document for department transfer. That documents must be send to her parents. It looks like she want to send it by herself and seems like she scared to tell her family that she transferred to music department. Are you know about that, Baekhyun?”

“No”

You haven’t tell you family about you transferred to music department, I just know now. But you want to go back to your original department. I don’t think you must doing that paperwork. Whereas you can tell what do you want, you can cry, ask, or anything to cooperate with me. But you don’t against it. It makes me so frustrated.

 

***

 

I’m walking on the hallway of the school. Then I passed your class and hear someone talked to you.

“Hey, you are the student that entered Sky Dorm, right?”

I stop my walk and take a look to inside your class. There’s a boy that asked you question. I seems to know that person but I don’t remembered him.

“You are from regular department, right? Why you suddenly transfer?” the boy asked you again. Maybe you are really stupid. You obey Chanyeol easily and want to be asked for help by Ra Eum.

“Ah, you attract Baekhyun’s attention, right?” the boy still give you questions, bringing my name. You looked like very confused, but the boy didn’t stop. “That’s why you can entered Sky Dorm, right? It turns out Baekhyun that take you here”

I don’t care what will happened to you. But I found myself already in your class, “Are you talking about me?”

I’m feeling stupid. I see you and the boy that asked you question looked at me. I don’t know what I really doing right now.

“Ah, Baekhyun. You are attend the school now?”

The boy talked to me. I see you wake up from your sit and try to stop him. But he don’t stop.

“You always doing what you want. Like when in contest. I really envy you. You rich”

“Sorry that if I’m ing rich” finally I answer him

“Ha?”

“I’m rich, that’s true and know all famous person in music industries. Sorry”

I’m saying that with my annoying and arrogant gesture. Well, the fact that I’m actually rich isn’t a secret though. Then I turn my heels and walk away. Then I pass Luhan, he say something to me.

“It’s not good looking for an enemy. Don’t forget, news about you and you as a pair not only spread in our dorm”

Then I keep walking, ignored him. Then I hear your voice call my name.

“Baekhyun sunbae!”

I keep walking. And you keep calling me. Then I stop my step suddenly and your head bumped at my back. You squat down and put your hand on your head, feeling pain after bumped with me.

“What?” I asked you

“Ah… That is… Don’t act like that”

I turn my head to see you, “About what?”

“Ah, that is… that person become annoyed because you talk to him like that. Like dousing the flames with petrol”

“Oh… You mean they become stupid and narrow minded that because of me? Hooo”

“That’s not what I mean!” you shouted at me but then feel regret because of that. Then you continue, “But, thank you for saving me”

“I didn’t mean to help you” I turn my body, showing my back to you, when I start to walk, you say something again.

“That’s why. That’s why it is useless, right? Stop being make other people misunderstand!”

I turn my head, glaring at you. You show your scared face. I shouted, “If you can’t close your mouth, when you meet me, go away!”

I walk away from you. I’m feel annoyed. What are you actually? You say I must stop being make other people misunderstand? What do you know? What family are you come from? Whereas I was helped you, but how could you speak like that?

I now in the school’s music practice room. Sitting at the chair near the window. I sigh. Since you came, looks like I become weird. I’m easily angry over something and act not as usual. Plus, strange rumors which say that I've changed aroused. Enough of this.

Then I hear the door slammed. I turn my head to see it was Jongdae who doing it.

“Baekhyun! There you are!”

“What?” I see he is panicked, but I don’t know he panicked about what.

“What are you doing?!! you!!!!!!!

I shock to hear your name. Then I followed him. He bring me to someplace down stair near the infirmary. I see Chanyeol, Luhan, and two other girls, that I don’t know, there.

“What happened?” I ask Chanyeol

“Before, in fine art room, somehow there’s glass fall” Chanyeol tell me that there was a glass fall to you

“It’s impossible that thing falling suddenly!!!!!” Jongdae shouted in protest.

“Seems like the shards of glass hurt her. But it is dangerous if that fall from third floor and hit her directly though” Chanyeol say that and looked at the two girls , “You. You two can go now. Maybe I’ll ask you question again later”

Then the two girls walk out from the room. I still keep quiet. Didn’t give a comment yet.

Chanyeol sigh, “Some music department student and her going strolling around the school. Seems like when that event happened, they were looking at club. They said this event didn’t have a connection with you. But, till now, seems like this is not a first time incident like that happened to her. She never tell us about that though”

Chanyeol give me an explanation. I think you were getting bullied by students that oppose you from transfer department. People around me.

“Ah! you!!”

Jongdae call you. Seem like you already finished your business in infirmary. You walk out with your friend, Ami, if I didn’t mistaken her name. You have a bandage in your left cheek. Then Jongdae come to you with teary eyes. Then he hug you. Feeling worried about you. Then you just smile at him.

“Sorry for making you worry, oppa. It’s not a big deal” you say that with smile. I don’t know why, I think your smile isn’t real.

“What do you mean it’s not a big deal?!! It hit your face! Your face! What if it affected at your eyes! You can become blind!!” Ami scold you, seems like she’s really worried about you

“Ah… that’s right though…”

You just answered her like you don’t want make this problem bigger than this.

Troublesome.

Messy.

Stormy.

Since you come.

“Chanyeol, please tell Ra Eum ssi. I want to discuss about like usual thing.” I talk to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol turned his head to look at me, “Ha?” Seems like he didn’t hear me clear before.

“I will do it. But canceled her transfer department as soon as possible. Return her to regular department”

I say that to Chanyeol. Wish this stupid troublesome, messy and stormy problem will be stop at here.  


Hello there~~ Hahaha

Welcome to my new subscibers!

I'm trying to write in Baekhyun's POV and I find it really hard. but I'm trying to do it because i want you to know what Baekhyun's think about this situation. 

I hope you like it and see ya ^^/