Phrase 25

Song Of Love

 

 

“Ng… Baekhyun sunbae…”

“Shut up!”

You were being dragged by Baekhyun from the school gate to your dorm. You could feel his rage from his hand that held yours.

“Baekhyun sunbae! Please let go of my hand!!”

“Shut up!”

Baekhyun was really mad. You know that from his tone and his cold treatment to you. Many Sky Dorm students were seeing you and Baekhyun come. He dragged you until you reached your room. Baekhyun then finally let go of your arm but he pinned his hands on the wall, trapping you. Your back met with the wall and you couldn’t avoid Baekhyun’s eyes that look at you.

Baekhyun sighed. “Why you do it again?”

You know that you were stupid for falling to Junmyeon’s bait.

“It’s not my fault” You said that to Baekhyun, because you know you were right.

“So, it’s my fault?” Baekhyun asked you and let his hand down from beside your head.

You didn’t answered Baekhyun and showed your determine face. After that Baekhyun turned his body and his heels. Was Baekhyun already give up interrogating you?

“The problem is not who was wrong, right? But finally you and Junmyeon can talk with each other” You said that and it made Baekhyun paused. He turned his head and showed you his scary face. You scared because of that. You know Baekhyun was really mad to you now. Then he continued walking away from you, leaving you alone in front of your door.

 

***

 

You entered your room and closing the door. Then you felt your feet suddenly become weak and you found yourself already sitting on the floor. You sighed. Seems like Baekhyun really angry to you. When Baekhyun appeared in the party before, you already feel something bad would happened. But truthfully, you felt a little happy because Baekhyun worried about you.

You felt something vibrated from your clutch. And it was your phone. You took your phone and saw Ra Eum’s name on the screen. You slide the screen to answer the phone and put it on your ear.

YOU!!!!!! ARE YOU OKAAAY?!!! IS SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED??!!!!”

Before you greeted Ra Eum, she already screamed over the phone. It make your ear hurt actually. But you quickly responded to her.

“Ha?”

“Are you encountered something bad?”

“Ah… No…” You felt a little guilty, because many people worried about you. “I only getting scolded a little by Baekhyun sunbae” You decided to keep it a secret from Ra Eum, because you think it was your fault though.

“I’m sorry” Ra Eum apologized to you.

“Eh?”

“I’m understand. You agree to help about anything because of Baekhyun and Baekbeom. It is for Baekhyun, right? I really understand it”

You felt dizzy. You think it already become more complicated. All the ‘For Baekhyun’ thing.

 

***

 

“Ah, what a relieved. It finished quickly.”

Hyunwoo closed the President Director room and walking away from there with Junmyeon.

“Eum. It is bed time for old people actually” Junmyeon chuckled a little and walked. When he passed the hallway, he saw the person he met before in the restaurant when he was with you. The man rose up from the seat and he approaching Junmyeon.

The man bowed his head and gave Junmyeon his apologetic face. “Sorry for my impolite attitude from my son before at the party”

Junmyeon looked at him and didn’t understand him. He turned his head to Hyunwoo, asking for a hint.

“In the party before, his son once his heir said something impolite to miss you.”

“Ah” Junmyeon nodded, sign that he remembered the accident.

The man took his handkerchief and sweep his sweat. “Please don’t fell offended. ‘Don’t taken seriously words that out from drunken people’s mouth’. There’s a proverb like that. So…”

Junmyeon looked at his wrist watch and felt he already spend his time in vain. “For me, the original nature of someone actually showed when he drunk. So, if you still choose him to be your heir, your company will be become trouble because of his mouth”

After said that, Junmyeon walked away from the man. Hyunwoo bowed at the man then following Junmyeon.

“But because of him, the real characters of miss you is showed, right?” Hyunwoo said that after them reached Junmyeon’s room.

Junmyeon let off his scarf and coat. “Don’t praise a drunken heir that only 20 years old” Junmyeon said with annoyed tone. He took a paper from his desk and looked at it. “And it was right to ask a help to her”

“But it was a regret you didn’t say she was your partner. You don’t want to try to introduce her as your fiancé?”

Junmyeon chuckled. “If I do that, there will be a huge war with my brother later”

“Ah, but it is my favorite situation to be honest” Hyunwoo followed Junmyeon to chuckle and continued. “But, if you really serious about it, I can arranged it. You must be happy, right? Can do ‘give and take’ thing with her”

 

***

 

You peeked at the 2nd grade classroom. Tried to find Baekhyun. But before your eyes fully scanning the room, Minseok already in front of you.

“What’s wrong you?” Minseok asked you.

“Ah!”

“You look for Baekhyun?”

“Ng…” You reluctantly to say your intention to come here but finally you asked Minseok. “Is Baekhyun sunbae attend the class?”

“Yes he is. But he is out now”

“Ah… Okay… Thank you”

After that you leave Minseok. Walked away soullessly. Baekhyun attend the class, but he didn’t come back to the room last night. Was that because he didn’t want to see your face? You stopped walking and palmed your face. You felt annoyed because of Baekhyun. Then you felt your phone vibrating. You fished out your phone from your pocket and answered it. It was Hyunwoo and you your careful mode.

“Hello, miss you.” Hyunwoo greeted you cheerfully. “Sorry to make you trouble yesterday. You are fine, right?”

No. You were not fine at all. You turned your careful mode higher. You didn’t answer him and sighed.

“Hyunwoo will pick you up in a minute” You heard the voice change to Junmyeon voice. “In four”

You put out your phone from your ear and saw the caller’s name still Hyunwoo but the one that talked to you now was Junmyeon. You put your phone on your ear again. Reluctantly talked to him.

“Ng… Are we still have to meet again?” You didn’t want to follow his again.

“Eum. Yes. There is still something that we must talking about, right? Moreover, the problem is still unsolved. 4 pm at your school’s gate, okay? See you later!”

Before you answered him, he already hung up the phone. You squeezed your phone. Wondering annoyedly. Why the Byun brothers were always doing as they want?!!!

 

***

 

You gaped as you see the scenery in front of you. You already wore a dress and high heels that Junmyeon prepared for you. You still couldn’t believe what you see now.

“A cruise???”

You asked Junmyeon and felt you want to go back to your dorm instead to go there.

“I have a business party in that ship. Please bear it for around 6 hours. Let’s go in” Junmyeon grab your hand and pulled you to enter the ship.

You entered the ship and Junmyeon lead you to a ballroom. Junmyeon made his hand around your shoulder. He leaned his head closer to your ear and whispered something to you.

“Straighten your back and lift up your face”

You automatically followed his words and Junmyeon smile at that.

“Just be confident. If you fall, quickly wake up. Don’t ducked your head”

You felt a pressure as Junmyeon said that, and couldn’t ignore the hotness from your cheeks. Junmyeon chuckled lightly to see your reaction.

You lift your head a little to look at Junmyeon face and asked. “You are an important person in this party?”

“If not, I wouldn’t be there”

You felt something great about this party, but you think this time would be harder than last time.

“Please lead me well” You said.

Junmyeon smiled at you and grab your hand. “Don’t do not waste the opportunity that is in front of your eye. If you're ducking your head as before, you're going to miss that opportunity.” After said that he lead you to greet all the people at the party. You followed him.

Junmyeon let go your hand as he come closer to his one business partner. You still stay closer at him but not too closer, because it would looked uncomfortable for the other. You observed Junmyeon’s.

Junmyeon’s gaze looked different when he with his business colleague. Different when he saw at you or Baekhyun. He looked at them with sharp gaze, without doubt at all.

Somehow, you almost got separated with Junmyeon, because there was many people at the ballroom. But he quickly realized you were not in his surroundings. So he offers his hand to you for you to hold on to him, so you're not going to separate with him again.

Junmyeon always pay attention his surroundings. You didn’t expecting that. You grab Junmyeon’s hand and walking slowly with him. But suddenly his hand on your shoulder and pulled you closer to his embrace. Before you realized what happened to him to do that to you, a woman spilled his wine to Junmyeon’s hand. His jacket got a stain from that wine. Junmyeon’s protect you from the spills and sacrificed himself.

The woman looked at Junmyeon’s clothes and apologized to him. “I’m sorry! I’ll call someone to clean your clothes!”

“No. It’s okay. My friend already waited me” Junmyeon said that and made his hand around your waist, to keep you closer to him.

“Ah! I’m really really sorry!”

After you swallowed what already happened, you quickly let go from Junmyeon and looked at his clothes that got a stain on it.

“The jacket! It’s must be cleaned quickly! Come on!”

 

***

 

You were in a room with Junmyeon. You took off Junmyeon’s jacket and started to clean it with rubbing it with white wine. Junmyeon looked at you intensely as you cleaning the jacket.

“You quiet skilled” Junmyeon said.

“Ah? It’s common knowledge.”

“After this, want to walk around the ship?”

“Eh? How about the business?”

“It’s finished. I already do my duty” Junmyeon fished out his phone and called Hyunwoo. “Let me tell Hyunwoo first, after that let’s walk”

You looked at him. Thinking. Was it his way to attract you?

 

***

 

“Hey, Baekhyun. Till when you will stay at my room?” Chanyeol asked Baekhyun that sitting on his sofa while watching a television program.

Baekhyun ignored Chanyeol. Chanyeol sighed.

“If you fell that badly to her, why you choose to have a quarrel with her? Tonight, just go back to your room. I give her a permission to stay outside tonight. Seems like Junmyeon hyung asked the principal”

Baekhyun startled after hear that. A little shocked. But he tried to cool down, not interested, and sighed. “She doing something stupid again”

“Ha?”

Kai approached Chanyeol and asked “Is Baekhyun sunbae still quarelling with you?”

“Hm” Chanyeol nodded. “She already involved with the most troublesome people”

 

***

 

“Woaaah!!!!! City in the night!!!! It all can be seen from here!!!” You scream excitedly as you saw the city in the night from the deck.

“It's been a long time I didn’t this kind of reaction” Junmyeon chuckled lightly.

“Eh? Is it only me that reacted like this? Ah, of course. Because it must be common for the others about this” You looked at Junmyeon then you felt your nose become itchy. You sneezed. It is still winter and you were outside without a proper coat.

Then suddenly you felt a fabric already on your shoulder. Junmyeon placed his jacket on you.

“I’m sorry!”

“It’s okay” Junmyeon smiled at you. “I want to thanked you, because you make me a little happy tonight”

“Ha?”

“I’m still have a debt to you too. About yesterday”

“Ah…” Suddenly you remembered about the deal you done with Junmyeon.

Junmyeon looked at the city with you. He stand beside you. “I’m happy that finally Baekhyun showed his emotion. But I don’t like it that you being dragged with his”

“You are a sadistic brother, huh?”

Junmyeon chuckled lightly. “Anyone will become sadistic if they have two younger brother like Baekbeom and Baekhyun”

You remembered about Baekbeom and Baekhyun attitude. About them that they always do what they want. And you agree with Junmyeon.

“But, because of you are here, Baekbeom si and Baekhyun sunbae can acted like spoiled brat like that, right?” You smiled at Junmyeon.

Junmyeon looked at you and smiled. “For you, I really evil, right?”

You startled after you hear that and shook your head. “Ah! No! No! You are not bad or evil!!” You paused a while then continued “But Baekhyun sunbae is weird though. He is violent, do what he want, wild!!” You took a breath and looked straight at Junmyeon’s eyes. “But, if I can, I want to show his talent to you”

Junmyeon glanced at you. “But you are become troubled because of him, right?”

“Mmm….” You closed your eyes and thinking that Junmyeon’s words were right. You palmed your face, scared Junmyeon would be mad at you again because you always defend Baekhyun.

“You… You always talk about Baekhyun’s talent, huh?”

You let off your hand from your face and looked at Junmyeon. “Ha?”

“Cold”

Junmyeon suddenly said that and you realized that was because his jacket was in yours. You quickly let it off from your shoulder and gave that back to Junmyeon. “I’m sorry”

“No. How if like this?”

Before you reacted to his words, Junmyeon quickly made his hand around your body and pulled you to his embrace. Your head on his chest and his chin on your shoulder. He made his hand completely around your body. Your face couldn’t not become red. You feel hot because of the suddenly hug and embarrassment. You started struggling to let go from his but failed.

“Waaaa!!!!”

“Stay still” Junmyeon whispered to you. “This time, you were helping me. Because of that, I want to say something to you” Junmyeon lift your chin and made eye contact with you. Your red face completely seen by him. “Give and take”

“Eh?”

“Tell me your wish?”

 

***

 

“Baekhyun…” Chanyeol bring a plastic bag with many items on it and throw that to Baekhyun that sleeping on his sofa. “I’m not your mother!!”

Baekhyun woke up from his sleep and stretched his stiff body. He felt the pain from the items that Chanyeol throw at him.

“I can’t stand it anymore. You make me dizzy. What is behind your fight with her?” Chanyeol asked that.

Baekhyun rummaged the plastic bag and found many weird foods from it. He frowned. “What kind of foods is it?!”

Chanyeol ignored Baekhyun. “Seems like you purposed want to be closer with your brothers. You didn’t want to understand and indifferent about the feelings of your family, anyway”

Baekhyun grab a vegetable juice and drink it. “It’s up to me”

“But finally you met with him, right?” Chanyeol chuckled lightly.

“They bait me with that stupid girl”

“If it is like that… That’s mean you are useless right?”

Baekhyun silent when Chanyeol said that. Chanyeol continued.

“All the people playing that girl because of you. I’m not wrong about it, right?” Chanyeol laughed after said that and stopped when he looked at the door.

Baekhyun turned his head to see what make Chanyeo stop laughing. He surprised. He saw your figure on the door and went speechless.

“Baekhyun won’t be mad at you. This person is being self-introspection actually” Chanyeol said that.

Baekhyun rose up from his place and exited the room. He passed you without saying anything to you. You startled because of that. You called him.

“Baekhyun sunbae!!!”

After that you run after Baekhyun, trying to catch him.

Chanyeol chuckled. ” What can I do, Baekhyun. Even if say it was troublesome, but you can’t stay silent when others are affected by what you've done. But, it just makes you happy” Chanyeol said that while you and Baekhyun slowly disappear from his sight.

You finally caught Baekhyun’s step and walked right in his back. “Baekhyun sunbae, are you in self-introspection?” You asked that.

“Shut up!”

After said that Baekhyun stopped walking. You stopped too and wondered why he suddenly stopped walking.

“Ah, I know! You are not a spoiled young master, so you were embarrassed now, right?” You said that and receive a light hit on your head from Baekhyun.

“You, don’t be presumptuous!!!!!”

You couldn’t believe people that being in self-introspection was like this. But…

“It seems like if better I get this angry…” You murmured.

“Ha?”

“I'm already too involved in your problem and Junmyeon. It was not for you. But in the end, I couldn’t doing anything besides screaming ‘gyaaaaa’. That’s why….”

Baekhyun stared at you and cut your words. “You screamed ‘gyaaa’ because of I involved you. Yeah, it was because I always do something that I want”

You surprised that Baekhyun admitted his bad attitude and smiled. “Yes”

“Don’t smile like that!” Baekhyun said that then pinched your cheek. He observed your face. “Again. Your face is painted with something”

You automatically cover your face with your hand. Feel embarrassed. Baekhyun then turned his heels on and started walking away. But he paused a while and turned his head to you.

“Are you okay?” Baekhyun asked that.

“Ah? I’m okay” You wondered a while then remembered something. “Baekhyun sunbae. I don’t know why. But seems like you and Jumnyeon is slightly same”

“Ha?”

“Don’t reject that. For now, I know Junmyeon’s more than you. Whereas at first I think I wouldn’t be friend with him”

Baekhyun stared at you with his disbelief face, but you ignored him. You smiled.

“Because of that, let’s make Junmyeon acknowledge your talent!!”


 

Finally I can updated this story T^T

Sorry for taking so long. Finally I passed the comprehensive test. Now I left with proposal, the research, and final exam... Still have long way to go...

Hope you still enjoyed this story. I'll try to update in my spare time like today. 

See you later?