Phrase 29

Song Of Love

Phrase 29

You were being pulled by Baekhyun with his hand around your shoulder. You still didn’t know where will Baekhyun take you.

“Baekhyun sunbae! Where will we go?!”

“If a human is feeling cold and hungry, he wouldn’t think properly”

“Eh?”

 

***

 

You looked around. You were forced to sit on one table with Baekhyun in a restaurant. In the table was many foods that Baekhyun ordered for you. And you were forced to change your clothes too.

“So… Eat! You must eat all of it.”

Baekhyun said that with his dictate tone.

“Em… Someone said it is not good to eat at this hour….” You said that while you saw a clock hanging on the wall behind Baekhyun. It showed that now was already 3 a.m.

“If you want more, just ask. This is Baekbeom hyung’s friend restaurant. Don’t worry” Baekhyun said while he read all the menus then he saw you still didn’t touch any. He grabbed his chopsticks then he glared at you. “Or, you want me to feed you?”

You quickly grabbed your spoon and started digging the food, “Enjoy your meal!!”

You swallowed the food very slow. You glanced at Baekhyun. He was sipping on his tea. He picked you up even it was trouble for him. He said he want to lazy around during winter holiday and here he was drinking tea in front of you. Whereas the snow was falling too. How cold it was for him to run in the city to find you?

“I’ll take her”

You feel hot after you remembered that words. You palmed your face because you felt embarrassed. Baekhyun saw that and asked you. “You are not sad again?”

You put off your hands from your face and looked at Baekhyun. “Ha?”

“Choose what you want”

“Eh?”

“Come home with me or try once again?”

You silent a while. Seeing you didn’t answered him, he continued. “You already practicing in your room how to say that to your mother, but you still can’t say it. Even only half of it you still haven’t said it, right? If you really want it, stay at music department. Ignore your parents. It is better if your parents went abroad” Baekhyun said that and started eating his pudding.

“If you choose to come back to music department, you must do that”

“I can’t do that like Baekhyun sunbae”

“Of course. This is your problem, right? So you must decide by yourself what you want to do”

You silent after head that. You clenched your fist until your hand looked pale. Baekhyun saw that. He sighed.

“I need to use the bathroom”

Baekhyun rose up fron his seat and leave you alone on the table. You sighed and leaned your head on the table. Your mind said Baekhyun was right, but you couldn’t decide what you must do now. You felt something vibrated on your pocket. You took out your phone and saw Baekbeom was calling you.

“Hey! I heard you were being dragged with Baekhyun? Hahahaha”

“Ha ha ha ha” You only could laugh halfheartedly.

“So? What problem? Is it solved already?”

“Ah….”

“Don’t want to talk about it? Alright. Whatever it is, keep fighting!”

“Ah… That… I’m sorry”

“Hm?”

“You become bothered because of me…”

“Oh… It was Ra Eum that become bothered. She searched you all night. I just called all my connection. But that’s okay, I got the compensation for that”

“Eh?”

“As the change, Baekhyun agree to do an impromptu work today. He really hate that. Seems like this winter holiday our family won’t be calm”

You gulped when you heard that. For you, Baekhyun accepted a work that he hate.

“Can you deliver a message for Baekhyun? His client wants to talk with him right now. He said that he already excited to work with him. Please said it to him”

“Baekhyun sunbae accepted a work?”

“Usually, he didn’t want to do PV. But this time he accept it then rushed to search you. I’m lucky!”

After that he said goodbye and hung up the phone. You saw your phone and the call already disconnected. Right after that Baekhyun came back. You looked at him with mixed expression.

Baekhyun looked at your face. “What?”

“If I say I want to go back to my mom’s place, what do you think about it?”

“I’ll go home and sleep till next year”

You tried to hold your laugh but it was failed. Baekhyun still realized that you were laughing.

“Why?!!!!” Baekhyun yelled at you with his annoyed face.

Baekhyun’s word was always harsh and he kidnapped you like this. But, you didn’t know since when you always got a spirit from him. And you never thinking that he was a “evil person” in real meaning. You decided you wouldn’t run again, you will face it.

“Baekbeom oppa just called before. He said your client wants to meet with you right now. He said, please meet with him”

Baekhyun startled while you said that. You know from his face that he felt annoyed because of that. You smiled at him.

“Once again. I’ll try to talk to my mom”

Baekhyun looked at you. The he lifted his hand and gave a gesture for you to come closer to him. You didn’t understand but you moved your head to approached Baekhyun and then he patted your head. He patted your head without saying anything. You blushed and know that Baekhyun was giving you a spirit for you to encounter your mom later. You smiled and sure that Baekhyun was not an evil person.

 

***

 

“How is mom?” Kyungsoo asked his father. They were still at the hospital. “Is mom still angry?”

“Stt. Kyungsoo ya” Kyungsoo’s father gave a gesture for him to not say anything. Then after that he smiled and say “Her boyfriend is so great. He take her away so fast in front of us”

“HE IS NOT HER BOYFRIEND!” Kyungsoo said that to his father annoyedly. “You should stop him or punch him or anything!!!”

“Ah, no. I don’t want her to hate me”

Kyungsoo looked at your mother’s place. She was sitting on the sofa with her head down. He sighed. “Whatever the problem is, we can’t enter it, right appa? Because we are family from second marriage”

Kyungsoo’s father smiled and said. “Mother only want to become happy with her family now. She is a gentle woman. That’s why I fall in love with her”

Kyungsoo felt a goosebumps after hear that and closed his ears. “Don’t talked about that. I don’t want to hear!”

“Sorry, are you you’s family?” Kyungsoo heard someone talked to him and it was a nurse asked where you were.

 

***

 

“Are you you’s mother?”

Your mother entered the room where the woman that you saved were.

“Yes” Your mother answered.

“Ah, I just want to say thank you. She continuously accompanied me. If she didn’t… Ah!”

Your mother come closer to the woman and rub her belly “Your back is in pain, right? Let me rub you”

“You really like you

Your mother silent and asked. “Is your family all out of town?”

“Ah, no. Only my husband. My parents didn’t accept our marriage. But it was okay. I’ll fight for it because of you’s words”

“Her? What did she said?”

“I, my husband, and this baby will life happily. With holding that, with remember that, all will be okay”

Your mother showed a shocked expression. But then she heard the door was knocked. Then Kyungsoo entered the room.

“The twins become fussy. Appa will go to pick them. How about you?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Eh? Are you you’s brother? Your face didn’t like her” The woman said.

Kyungsoo feel a little bit irritated because of the woman statement. “Of course. Because I’m her step brother”

“Eh??” The woman showed her guilty face to your mother. Because she talked about a happy family. Your mother quickly calmed her.

“It’s okay. My first marriage was failed. I broke up with you’s father when she was still a child. Maybe she already fine about it right now”

“I’ll fight it. I’ll continue fight to always be together. She became that gentle surely because she has a lot of patience and tears”

 

***

 

Kyungsoo approached your mom that already sat outside the room.

“Eomma wants to accompany her?” Kyungsoo asked

“It’s okay, right?” Your mom then smiled at Kyungsoo “I think she really scared to give a birth alone”

you maybe is scared too now”

Your mom cried again after she heard that from Kyungsoo. He quickly apologize to her. But your mother only shook her head.

“No… Eomma thinks Kyungsoo is right. She will be fine because she is strong. Pretend that nothing happened but actually she feel hurt. If people hate her, I’m sure she will okay with that”

Kyungsoo sighed. “Eomma and she are same. Afraid of being hate but didn’t want to say it. That’s why it become like this. I and appa can’t do anything. Only eomma that can bring you back”

Your mother felt someone presence in front of her. She lifted her head and saw you stand in front of her. She couldn’t hold her tears anymore and crying.

 

***

 

Baekhyun closed the car door. The chauffeur give him a music scores. After that the car that he climbed runs.

“Sorry to trouble you”

“It’s okay” Baekhyun read the scores as the chauffeur talked to him.

“Please help for this impromptu work. It almost failed because the pianist suddenly sick. Not only that, the schedule can’t be changed. Because you recommended by Baekbeom, I think it isn’t a wrong decision. Our boss is very strict. You can do it, right?”

Baekhyun looked out the window and smiled. “Of course”

 

***

 

You sat beside your mother. You silent. Thinking what should you say to your mother. You inhaled deeply and determined to say it now.

“Eng… I…”

“Eomma fell in love with your father at the first sight. When I still young, I often seeing a music performance or piano play. Only with hearing your father piano, Eomma can feel calm and fly. Eomma really happy then we married”

Your mother looked at you with her shy smile. You surprised that suddenly your mother told you about this story. Then she continued with her story.

“Since you and Rin were born, your father experience a decreace in his career. He couldn’t play music, not sleeping, and didn’t talk with me. Eomma was scared so I only can saw him. But someday, someone come and asked him to play piano for his composed song. He said he liked your father’s piano, he admired it. Your father listened to his song and started to play it. For your father, eomma was not important”

“Eomma….”

Your mother looked at you. “Hihi… Your father once said that you have a talent. Your grandmother said it too. As the time passed, your father drowned in his work with that person and separated with us. That’s why when your father brings Rin, eomma think that he mistook Rin as you”

Your eyes become bigger after you heard that. Your mother still smiled at you and continued.

“Your father can’t differentiate you and Rin. Eomma always think ‘I am lucky he didn’t bring you’. But Eomma always feel scared.” Your mother started crying again but still struggling with her words. “ ’I want to play music’, ‘I want to go to father’s place’. I don’t know when that words will will come out from you. I’m sorry. If you went with your father, you certainly can sing. I’m sorry”

You shocked when you heard that. You wanted to cry. You misunderstand. When your mother said better if she choose Rin over you, it means that she regret to make you couldn’t sing. She think if you with your father will be better for you. Not because your mother hate you.

“I… think you didn’t want me…”

Your mother’s face showed that you were wrong. She panicked. You felt like your mind already gone because of this. But you felt relieved after know all about this.

“By the way…” Your mother started, “You are dating that Baekhyun guy?”

“HAH??!!” You screamed. Disbelieve that your mother said that. You rose up from your seat, ready to run,”No, no. I didn’t date him. Eomma, do you want to drink something?” You quickly change the topic.

“You must be special for him. Because he pick you up here even he is not our family”

You flustered. Didn’t know how to answer your mother.

“But, Eomma didn’t like it”

You felt like you strucked by lightning when your mother said that. You went silent and faced your mother.

“Eomma didn’t like with people that playing piano. Eomma hate it, if you playing music. Just drop out from your current school. Live with us!”

You smiled at your mother. “Sorry, eomma. But I want to continue it.”

“You will suffer if you keep doing it! Eomma don’t want to see you like that!”

“Yes, it is. I will suffer. All in that school is a great people until I can’t say anything about that. Even I always doing something stupid, but I don’t want to stop here. Because of that, eomma, I want to continue my school”

You decide, even your mother didn’t acknowledge it, you wouldn’t surrender. You just simply wanted to sing.

Your mother sighed and ducked her head. “When eomma said I want to marry with your father, eomma’s parents said ‘I won’t acknowledge it!’. So, it is this feeling, huh?”

“Are you regret married with appa?”

“No. Because I was love him. But yeah, now I love my current husband!” Your mother showed that she was happy right now. “So, are you happy now?” Your mother asked you

You smile cheerfully. “Yes! Even I have many problem, I am really happy now!”

“If it is like that, what can I do?”

Your mother woke up from her seat then patted your head.

“So… I can do it?” You asked with stuttered voice

“Do what you want to do. Don’t show me that ugly face”

You felt happy. Finally your mother give her permission for you to continue your study on music. Then you and your mother heard something from inside the room. That was a baby crying. Your mother and you crying together when heard that. Feeling happy together with your mother.

Kyungsoo heard that voice too and run to your place and saw you and your mother was crying together because of the baby born. He smiled and sigh happily. “Well, like mother like daughter. “


 

Hello my lovely readers! Finally I can updated this story. I hope you like it ><

I've been so busy to find a job. I am a jobless after graduating from college. That's why I running there and there to find a job but I still couldn't find that suitable for me ㅠㅠ

wish me luck! And I wish I can update more quick! hehehe
see you later~~ ^^/