Phrase 15

Song Of Love

“She collapsed? In the hallway? In that condition?”

“Yes. I want to bring her to her room. But I worried something would be happened, so I bring her here instead”

You sat on the Ji Eul’s sofa. Your back leaned on the the sofa. Ji Eul bring you to her room without you realized it. Your mind still blank after your conversation with Baekhyun before. You didn’t give any response to any people. Like your soul had left your body.

“Do you want an herbal tea?”

Ji Eul offered you, but your mind still wandering around. Didn’t responded to it.

“Better if you give her something that can make her consciousness back” Luhan said to Ji Eul

“I don’t think it will become like this” Chanyeol sighed after seeing your condition.

You didn’t think Baekhyun would said you must went back to your home with Kyungsoo. You didn’t understand why he said it. You felt become more useless and made the people around you more worried.

“Hey, are you okay? What is Baekhyun doing to you now?”

You heard Chanyeol asked you and you give response to him. Weakly.

“Nothing… It is just… What he mean with ‘fighting’ is, not like he wanted to cheer or helped people. I don’t understand it. Just because I can’t decide it quickly, he ordered me to go back. What is he thinking actually? I am his partner right?”

You said it with hurtful tone. Baekhyun said ‘try it’ for sing and support you. But he talked like that to you before. He wanted you to go back. It was a lie if you said you didn’t disappointed to hear that. You felt betrayed.

“You guys are really a match pair”

Your mind fully back to you after heard Chanyeol said that.

“Hah?”

“Eum. You assume Baekhyun as your friend, right? That’s why you feel betrayed now. But I think it’s kinda stupid to think like that” Chanyeol chuckled lightly and continue. “Because for Baekhyun, you are his. Maybe he think he would parted with you because your brother’s visit. Even though he seems fine, but in fact he is worried”

You gaped after hearing that. Didn’t believe what Chanyeol said because it was too ridiculous. What kind of worried that come from a monster like Baekhyun.

“Worried? Baekhyun?”

“Yep!” Chanyeol smiled at you and told you. “Yes, he is worry. The hurt feeling because of being left by someone that precious is very hard to be healed. He is a person like that”

You didn’t understand what Chanyeol said. What kind of hurt feeling that Chanyeol mean. You hear Luhan chuckled and come closer to you.

“If you still don’t understand, to make it simple, you and Baekhyun liked each other”

You felt hot in your face. Your face become like tomato after heard Luhan said that.

“Yes. Liked with each other!” Luhan made it clear to you.

“It’s good. Congratulation” Chanyeol sing song.

“He? Wa… Wait”

You tried to ask for explanation and denied what Luhan said before. But before you can said anything, you heard a loud sound from the wall. Sound like something was being thrown to the wall and something that fall to the floor.

“What is that?” Ji Eul asked

BRAK!

DRAK!

“The next room is Baekhyun and your room, right?”

BAK!

BUK!

“Is he working out before sleep?”

“It’s impossible Baekhyun would do that”

PRANG!!

After you and the others hear something was broken, all people become panicked.

“What is that actually!!”

“What kind of scary sound is that?!!”

“My… My room!!!”

Then you run quickly to your room. To check what actually happened in your room now.

 

***

 

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo were fighting in Baekhyun’s room. They made the room totally at mess. The books on the shelf fall to the floor. All the chair weren’t on the original position now, because Baekhyun have been hiding behind it but it failed because Kyungsoo like always kicked it to uncover Baekhyun.

“Is it prohibited, right, to make a noise in the middle of night like this?” Kyungsoo asked Baekhyun with his smirk on his face.

“Don’t talk non sense! It is all what you do now!”

Kyungsoo lift his right foot, ready to kick Baekhyun “Don’t hate me. A weak pianist like you, is impossible to be with you, right?”

Before Kyungsoo kick hit Baekhyun, Baekhyun shield himself with turned the table and Kyungsoo’s kick hit that table.

“Ah, you run away again, huh?”

Baekhyun tried to move his position again, away from Kyungsoo “You are not her brother, right? So, don’t interfere with her problem!”

Kyungsoo’s rage increasing after heard that and shouted “Her problem is a family problem, so that is my problem too!” Then he grab a cushion and throw it to Baekhyun and it hit him. Baekhyun tried to run from Kyungsoo to the kitchen.

“I’m sick to see your face!!” Kyungsoo shouted and run after Baekhyun

Baekhyun grab a salt container and ready to throw it to Kyungsoo “It’s my word, you scoundrel!!” Then Baekhyun throw it to Kyungsoo’s face but Kyungsoo dodged that.

Then you opened the door and the salt container hit your head. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo looked at the door and saw your head being hit by the salt container. You put your hand on your head. Feeling the pain from the container. A blood dripped from your forehead.

“Ng… That…” The two tried to ask your condition because they see your blood on your forehead but you cut them.

“You… What are you doing?!!!”

You walked toward them with eyes full of anger. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo stopped fighting and saw you with frightened face. You approach Baekhyun first and grab his wrist to see his palms.

“Hand!!” You shouted to Baekhyun and observed Baekhyun’s fingers “Your fingers is bleeding! You stupid!!”

“Ng… Your face… It’s bleeding…” Baekhyun told you with confused face.

“I don’t care. Sunbae is stupid to let your precious hand hurt!”

Then you turned your body to see Kyungsoo. Your index finger pointed at him.

“And you! What are you doing?!! You a black belt of taekwondo but against an amateur?!!!” You shouted to Kyungsoo. You were angry to him because Kyungsoo was a black belt of taekwondo but against Baekhyun who didn’t like sports at all.

“But… Baekhyun hyung… He…” Kyungsoo tried to make a reason with stuttered voice but you yelled at him again with your scary face.

“Don’t make an excuse!!”

“I’m… I’m sorry” Kyungsoo said with frightened face.

“You always said what you want to said. It’s amusing!” Luhan laughed to see you scolded Baekhyun and Kyungsoo

“Baekhyun had a fight with your brother? He already close to your brother indeed” Chanyeol chuckled.

Your hand still grab Baekhyun’s wrist and you squeezed it.

“Hey, it’s hurts” Baekhyun told you

“You, betrayer.”

You said with it with sad voice. You felt your tears would streamed down from your eyes but you tried to hold it. You think Baekhyun was a betrayer. You assume him as your friend but he asked you to go back. You didn’t understand why he asked you that.

“But you haven’t decide it, right?” Baekhyun asked you.

You lift you head to see Baekhyun’s face “Decide… what? About stayed in here or vocal class?”

“No. Not about that”

You think deeply what to answer Baekhyun’s question. Would Baekhyun happy if you said you want to go back home? You must decide it. Baekhyun, the person that supported you, and Kyungsoo, your cute brother, that always made you warm were a precious person to you. But it was your problem to decide, not their problem. You didn’t think they would fighting because of you like this.

“What do you want?” Baekhyun asked you

“Why I must choose that?” You let off your grip on Baekhyun’s wrist and looked at his face “I won’t choose anything!” You said that with determine voice.

“That is your answer then?” Kyungsoo asked you. You looked at Kyungsoo’s direction and nodded at him.

“Yes. So, about what you asked before…”

Before you finished your word, Baekhyun hold your hand. You startled and looked at Baekhyun’s face with surprised.

“It’s not a problem if I can make her sing, right?” Baekhyun said that to Kyungsoo

“Eh?”

Then Baekhyun dragged you out from the room. Baekhyun smiled when dragging you.

“Hey, I’m not mistaken, right?” Luhan asked

“Nah. I saw that too. Baekhyun was smiling” Chanyeol chuckled and followed Baekhyun

 

***

 

“Ng… Baekhyun sunbae?”

You were being dragged by Baekhyun to the music practice room. And here you are. Stand beside the piano with Baekhyun sitting in the chair and ready to play the piano.

“From the two song before, which one that is easier for you?” Baekhyun asked you

“Ha?”

“The song that you practiced with Jin Young before. Slow or medium?”

“Eh? Why you asked that?”

“Which one!” Baekhyun yelled at you and you give up

“Medium…” You answered with frightened voice.

“Okay”

Baekhyun started playing the piano. The song that you practiced before with Jin Young in class. You still didn’t understand why Baekhyun played it. And it was amazing that Baekhyun can played it.

“You remember the lyric, right? I’ll kick you if you wrong!” Baekhyun threatened you

“Heee?!!!!”

You started to sing with low voice. Then Baekhyun stopped the piano with a hard ‘bang’ sound, sign that he was angry because he can’t heard your voice. He stared at you with his poisonous gaze and you avoid it. Then Baekhyun continued to play the piano. He didn’t stopped. And finally you give up and sing properly. Baekhyun smiled after he heard you sing finally.

“Wow! Is it right? How can??!” Jongdae peeked at the door and saw you sing with Baekhyun’s accompany

“This song is a song that she practice in class with Jin Young sonsaeng, right?”

“Baekhyun secretly practiced it, huh?”

“No, he only heard it once today. He is a genius after all. This song can’t be played only with hearing it once, right?”

“Thing song really suit her! It’s fun!” Jongdae said.

Kyungsoo heard all the students talk and only silent. He heard your singing quietly. Then Chanyeol approached him.

“It’s the first time I heard her sing. It’s quiet good” Kyungsoo smiled and sighed “This time I really must go home alone after all”

“Kyungsoo, from the first you already planned it, right?” Chanyeol chuckled lightly after asked that to Kyungsoo.

“It’s strange, right? If I only come and wait her to do it? So, I think, better if I interfere” Kyungsoo leaned his back on the wall and sigh “Since a long time ago, she always quiet and smile. Always hold back what she wanted to say and do to me and to her parents. Maybe she didn’t realized it. But I really hate to see her like that. It’s better if she say what she want to do”

“Yeah, she is just like that” Chanyeol smiled and saw you singing in the room “It’s better if she say what she want after all”

“Yes” Kyungsoo feel relieved now and he think he can go back home with happy feeling

“Baekhyun always say that to her actually”

“He? I don’t understand why she would be treated like that by him?!” After Kyungsoo said that, he remembered something. “Ah, I’m sorry I’ve made the room become a mess. Because he get ‘that’”

“Hm? ‘That’?” Chanyeol asked with smile still in his face.

“My parents sent a souvenir and told her to give her roommate one of them. And I saw that in Baekhyun hyung’s room. I’m annoyed because she gave that to a boy”

‘Maybe later he would discovered as her boyfriend instead of her roommate’ Chanyeol chuckled only by thinking of that, but he didn’t said it to Kyungsoo. “Your sister is too patient to face Baekhyun. I feel you.”

“Eum. I acknowledge that. But I didn’t hate Baekhyun. I just want to test him. In case of he can’t play piano, I want to know, what will she doing then. Actually, I’m happy if her can’t sing. But he make her can do it. It turns out he is useful for her”

 

You sang a song that Baekhyun played until you run out your breath. Baekhyun stopped playing. You and Baekhyun’s eyes met.

“I’m tired!!” You shouted to Baekhyun

“Hah?!”

“I’m very exhausted!! It is late night after all” You shouted again.

Baekhyun rose up from his seat and made his hands into a fists and put it on either of your head. He squeezed your head with his fists “It just only the first part!!!”

All the students that saw you and Baekhyun suddenly frightened. Worried what would Baekhyun done to you after this. You actually felt your head in pain because of the last salt container accident plus the squeezed that Baekhyun made to you, but then you laugh. “But it’s fun even I’m exhausted”

Baekhyun startled to see you laugh. He barely smile but then Jongdae interrupted that with he barged in to the room.

“We all are happy too!!”

You surprised to see all the students entered the room. Baekhyun felt annoyed and walked away from the commotion. Jongdae hugged you happily. You smiled to the students. Feeling happy too.

 

***

 

In the next morning, you heard someone knocked on your door. Then you opened the door and saw Kyungsoo in front of it. He hold a bucket of flower and give that to you.

“About vocal class, are you sure you will tell them by yourself?” Kyungsoo asked you after he gave the flower

“Ah, thank you. Eum. I will tell them myself later”

“Maybe you will get a never ending scolded later”

“Ukh. It’s fine. I’m ready for that. Or not?” Your face become panicked as you think your parents would angry to hear you entered the music department.

Kyungsoo come closer to you and leaned his forehead to yours. “I’ll accompany you. I’ll be your number one friend forever!” Then you hugged him and he hugged you back.

You felt moved, because it was the usual Kyungsoo that you know. Kyungsoo that always cute and kind toward you. Then you felt Kyungsoo’s breathe on your left ear and he your earlobe. You gasped and broke the hug and walked back from him with shocked and frightened face.

Kyungsoo smirked and said “Please remember what I said yesterday!” Then he went away from you.

You pulled your words before. Kyungsoo still was not your Kyungsoo you know. And as his figure disappear from your sight, you went back to your room.

 

***

 

You opened your door slightly and saw Baekhyun was cleaning up the mess that happened last night. Baekhyun saw you behind the door with the tip of his eyes.

“Already aware of what your mistakes, right?” You asked Baekhyun, still behind the door.

Baekhyun ignored you.

“You… You kicked my brother and fight with him. You weird and violence person!” You said that to Baekhyun.

“Hey. Are you realized that the source of the problem is actually you!” Baekhyun said that with annoyed tone.

“That… That’s why… Thank you”

Baekhyun gasped to hear that from you. Then you slammed the door because you can’t stand the embarrassment. He helped you again. You didn’t think he would cooperated with you. But when you heard Chanyeol said that you and him are suited with each other, you can’t denied that you actually happy to hear that. You wish this moment would be last longer.


 

Here's new update for my lovely subbies ><

Welcome for my new subscribers! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I hope you like this chapter! i'll give you a hint about next chapter.

Next chapter the girl (you) will know something about Baek's past. muahahaha

So? See you ~ ^^/