Phrase 11

Song Of Love

“Souvenirs? Was you in a vacation?” Ami asked you after you gave her a mask as souvenir

“No. I was kidnapped by a prince. Maybe” You told Ami. You were in the school cafeteria with Ami. Ami gave you a confused face because she didn’t understand you was kidnapped but gave her a souvenirs

“Oh, you are here!” Jin Young approached you then he looked at Ami, ”You are my queen’s friend, right?”

“Heh?” Ami looked at Jin Young and didn’t recognize him

“Ah, he is Jin Young sonsaeng, my teacher for my vocal class” You told Ami

“I've got the video of the children’s last week performance. You want to see it?” Jin Young showed you a CD and smile.

“Eh? I want it!”

“Fine. I’ll make a copy for you. So, see you in the afternoon lessons in audio visual room later! Bye” Jin Young walked away from you and you waved your hand to him.

“He is your teacher? Are you okay?” Ami asked you with worried voice.

You nodded your head “Eung. I’m fine. Even he is a little bit suspicious, but I’m totally fine. He is a great person after all!”

You think Jin Young was great because he really loved music and he worked hard to reach his dream. Once you had worried about him before. But now you didn’t think like that anymore. 

Then you split up with Ami because you have to go back to your class. You walked on the hallway and someone patted your shoulder. You turned your head to see the person that patted your shoulder. It was the principle.

The principle smiled at you. “It looks like Jin Young sonsaeng has taught you well”

“Ah, ne”

“Last weekend, he suddenly said he want to borrow you. So I want to know how the result”

You surprised. You just remembered that you didn’t go back to the dorm. And you left the dorm without permission. “Ah, that was… Ng… At that time, I didn’t asked a permission for stay outside the dorm” You said that with stuttered voice.

“Hm? I already give the permission, so it’s no problem. But if Baekhyun…”

You gasped to hear Baekhyun’s name. So you asked the principal what’s wrong with Baekhyun.

“Last weekend he ran away from the dorm and didn’t ask a permission for stay outside”

You surprised to hear that. Baekhyun didn’t went back to the dorm too. You think he went play around again because he want revenge on you because you hit him before.

“But, this time is special. Penalty for you both have been abolished. But Baekhyun still got a punishment for that”

 

***

 

“What’s wrong with that guy! When I opened my door, I see him standing while holding a brush!” Jongdae screamed at Chanyeol. Protest about Baekhyun that cleaned his room.

“Chanyeol si, we beg you! Just let us cleaned the dorm!” the dorm’s maids pleaded at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol looked at Jongdae and the maids. He smiled and say “It is a punishment for him because he constantly break the rules. That stupid must cleaning all the toilets in the dorm, so you just be patient, okay?” Chanyeol said that then he showed his evil smirk.

After Jongdae and the maids saw Chanyeol’s smirk, they know that Chanyeol was in the bad mood. And no one can deal with Chanyeol when he was in a bad mood.

 

***

 

“Ng… Baekhyun…” Minseok saw Baekhyun cleaned his bathroom. “It looks like it already clean. You can stop to clean it”

Baekhyun ignored Minseok. He still scrubbing the bathroom floor with a brush. Actually his mind was busy too at that time. He brushed the floor while he thinking about his conversation with Ra Eum.

“It looks like her mother came from wealthy family. She was the daughter of the director of Empire Group. But, after she divorced, she didn’t went back to her parents’ house and just stay alone with you. Six years after the divorce, now she had married again. But before that, her mental a little unstable. Seems like you personalities is like that influenced by her family environment”

“Her personalities?”

“I mean her personalities that always patient and willing to suffer. That’s why she helped me before”

“Because of that too she can bear under my pressure”

Baekhyun’s mind back to the reality. He still rubbed the closet and hear Minseok want him to stop the cleaning.

“Stupid” Baekhyun mumbled

“Eh? Eh?” Minseok startled to hear Baekhyun said ‘stupid’ to him. But then Baekhyun walked out from his bathroom and room and closed the door wordlessly.

 

***

 

You walked to the dorm and saw a few students chatted. Then you approached them and heard what they talked.

“His figure is really scary”

“Maybe actually that what he hold isn’t a brush, but like weapon or something like that. Because it’s strange, right, he cleaning all toilet in the dorm”

“I want to refuse that, but I can’t do it”

“What’s wrong?” Finally you asked them what actually happening now. But they only shocked at your appearance and didn’t told you anything.

You decide to ignore that and walked back to your room. On your way you met Baekhyun that hold a brush. Your eyes met him but you turned your head, ignored him and walked again. A few of students saw that and started make a weird assumption.

“See?! It must be a triangle love!”

“Jin Young sonsaeng and Baekhyun fighting over her, then Baekhyun got jealous. Aaaak”

Baekhyun heard all of they say when he banging at a door. Then he looked at them and give his scary eyes that say ‘I want to clean’ and back banged the door.

 

***

 

You entered your room and feel relieved. Baekhyun stayed outside the dorm without permission and got a penalty to clean all the toilet was a right punishment for him. Then you saw something on the floor. A package box. It was from your mom again. You opened the box and there was two frame with handmade flower inside it. There was a paper written ‘It’s handmade. One for you and one for your roommate’

“Ng… I will give it to Ami later”

You decided to give to Ami because the frame was too feminine for Baekhyun. Then you thinking, how long have you actually keep this from your parents. Moved to music department, stayed at Sky Dorm, and shared room with boy.

You leaned your body to the floor. You faced the ceiling and thinking again. The music festival before was fun. Even the children didn’t understand the song and missed a few tone, because singing is fun for them so it was not a problem. You envied them. The children can doing something that you can’t. You sighed. You started have feeling that singing was fun but you still can’t do it.

 

***

 

Chanyeol sighed. “Baekhyun, although you being ordered to clean up, but you must remember the time. It is midnight already” Chanyeol told Baekhyun

“What I can do? I came many times but this room still no one inside. If so, how can finished this?” Baekhyun talked to Chanyeol

“Ah, that room occupied by students from informatics department that always stay in the basement. They seldom back to the room. It looks like they are doing some experiment lately” Kai told Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

“Again?!” Chanyeol gave Kai his disbelieve face and snorted. “Let alone the room that you have go twice but still no inhabitants. For today is enough”

Baekhyun then walked away from Chanyeol wordlessly. Chanyeol chuckled and say, “You doing the penalty earnestly. Or are you doing it because you are feel guilty for stayed outside the dorm without permission? Ah, You was following you and Jin Young sonsaeng, right?”

Baekhyun stopped walking and turned his head to look at Chanyeol.

“They went to music festival. I heard that from the principal. That day, Jin Young sonsaeng bring you to go the City Music Festival” Chanyeol told Baekhyun

“Oh. It looks like will take many years to make that girl singing” Baekhyun said that coldly and left Chanyeol.

“He should be more excited again. Whereas I want to make Baekhyun jealous” Chanyeol said to Kai. He sighed. “But seems like Baekhyun…”

 

***

 

“Angry?” Jin Young give you his shocked face

You were in sat in the class and talked to Jin Young. You nodded and say “Eung. It looks like that”

“Hm? Maybe he feel annoyed because I take you go out last time” Jin Young chuckled lightly after said that

You sighed and say “No… I think it’s not because of that”

It was already six day Baekhyun cleaned the dorm. You already prepared yourself to receive any revenge from him but he didn’t doing anything to you. You ignored him and he ignored you back. You think it was strange. Then you realized Jin Young stared at you.

“Ah! I’m sorry! I had been complaining only” You apologize to Jin Young because you make him heard your troubles.

“Eum. It’s okay. I feel we become closer! Oppa really happy!” Jin Young opened his hand and made a gesture that he want to hug you. You shift your body away from him. Didn’t want him to hug you. Jin Young gave you a disappointed face but then he smiled at you.

“Because of me, Jin Young sonsaeng become troubled, right?” You sighed. You think you should started struggle with your singing than complained this and that to Jin Young.

“I don’t know why. Everytime I see you, I remembered my senior” Jin Young told you

“Senior? You mean your partner when you stayed at Sky Dorm?” You asked

“Yes, Lee Nan hyung. He is a serious person. Even he a little bit scary, but I always remember him”

“Scary?” You remembered Baekhyun as you heard that. You palmed your face, feeling annoyed.

“No, no. It was my story. Not about you. It’s okay” Jin Young tried to calmed you down but then he became depressed “Ah, I feel many regret for my past”

“Ng… Jin Young sonsaeng?” You tried to calm Jin Young now. You remembered Kimmi said because of his words, his senior give up about music.

Then Jin Young stand up and walk out from the class. You followed him and asked “Jin Young sonsaeng, I heard from Kimmi eonni. I heard Lee Nan is…”

Jin Young palmed your mouth to stop your talk. You surprised at his act.

“He was same with me, right? It’s enough. Many times I fall to my stupidity in my past. But it was my past. The current me is I am now”

You showed him your amazed face. You feel he is really great. Then Jin Young suddenly hug you. “Aaah, why you are so cute!!” Jin Young screamed at all of the student in the hallway looked at your place. You tried to push him but he was too strong for you. And you know that actually Baekhyun was there too.

“Ah, that is Jin Young sonsaeng”

“They are showing PDA right now, right?”

“Wow, they really intimate. As exchanged, the prince get punishment to clean the dorm’s toilet”

Baekhyun felt that sentence was for him. He turned his head and saw the principal behind him.

“I support you” The principal said to Baekhyun

“I don’t need your support. It’s troublesome” Baekhyun told the principal and walked away from him. Then he remembered something and stop walking. “You said it before. The department and dorm transfer are for her behalf”

“Wah? What do you mean?” The principal smiled at Baekhyun

“We talked it before. About her that can’t let out her voice. I know that from you, right?” Baekhyun asked the principal. But the principal only give Baekhyun his smiled as he like hide something from Baekhyun.

You heard all the conversation between Baekhyun and the principal. You looked at them and Baekhyun realized that you actually saw them. Then he turned his heels and walk away from that place.

“Wow. His mood is really bad. He is really angry I see” Jin Young told you after he release you. You worried if Baekhyun really angry to you. Because usually when Baekhyun angry to you he would doing something to you. But this time he didn’t do anything. It’s strange.

 

***

 

You had finished all your classes today. You walked back to the dorm. You went to the dorm’s elevator and when the elevator’s door opened, many students already in there. You didn’t recognize them. They wear a jacket, glasses, and beanie. Each of them hold their handphone on the hand. They looked busy with their handphone. You think they were the informatics department student. You walked in the lift and the elevator made a sound, sign that the elevator was overweight. You realized that you were the last person to get in the elevator gave up and went out from the lift.

You felt relieved as you outside the lift. You felt a strange atmosphere when you were in the lift. You never met with informatics department student before, so you felt awkward if suddenly you were with them. Then finally the elevator come again. The elevator's door opened and you went in. When you inside the elevator, you felt another person was in corner of the elevator. You tried to see who was there with the tip of your eyes.

It was Baekhyun.

You have a bad feeling about this. You didn’t prepare yourself to faced Baekhyun this fast. You felt heavy tensed between you two. You a little feel bad toward him. You know you shouldn’t feel like this, because it was not like Baekhyun really angry to you.

Baekhyun stared at you as he want to say something to you. You didn’t like Baekhyun’s stare, so you turned your body to face him.

“If you want to say something, just say it” You said it and Baekhyun give you an accused gaze.

“And please don’t give me that accused face like that. I don’t understand why you give me that look. I am confused. I won’t apologize because I hit you before. Don’t think that penalty was because of me too. It was because you went around outside the dorm after the curfew” You said that only with one breath.

You had a little eyes gazed competition with Baekhyun and suddenly you felt something vibrating from your bag. Your mother called you. You answered the phone.

“Yes, eomma? Yes, I’ve received the package. Flower?” Your mom asked you if you already give one of the package that your mother sent to your roommate. “Ah, yes. I already give that” You lied to your mother.

“Appa said when he got a day off, we will be visiting you. Later you guide us to look around your dorm, okay? We want to know about your roommate too!” Your mother said to you.

 You shocked to hear the news and answered your mother with stuttered voice “Eng… It… It… Depends on my senior after all. Let’s talk about it later. Bye, eomma!” You hung up the phone and take a breath.

You felt Baekhyun stared at you. “What?” You asked him

Baekhyun turned his head, avoided your face “Nothing. I’m just thinking till when you plan to hide all of this to your parents”

You annoyed and shouted to him “You think this is because of who, huh?”

Then your surrounding suddenly went dark. The elevator stopped moving too.

“Wha… What happened?!!” You asked

Baekhyun sighed “It happens again”

“Hah?” You showed your confused face but you sure Baekhyun didn’t saw that because of the dark surrounding.

“That stupid students from informatics department that stayed at the basement, sometimes they doing some weird experiment” Baekhyun told you

You think it was the students that passed you before who doing this. You tried to focus your eyes in the darkness. You can barely saw Baekhyun standing beside you. You saw his hand clenched hard and he was sweating.

“Are you okay, sunbae?” You asked Baekhyun. Baekhyun palmed his face, feeling dizzy. Didn’t answered you.

“Are you afraid of dark place?” You asked him again.

Baekhyun tried to breathe normally and answered you “I have claustrophobia. I once locked in the trunk. . I didn’t feel it lately. Why it must happened when I’m with you”

Then you remembered you found Baekhyun sleep with the lamp still on. So it was because he have claustrophobia.

“So, you are ready now?” Baekhyun asked you

You surprised to hear that. You don’t understand you must ready for what.

“You already know my biggest secret. You think I will let you alone? Give and take. Tell me your secret” Baekhyun told you.

“It… It is a secret, right?” You stuttered to answer Baekhyun

“Hmm… Are you confused because you don’t know what you must tell me?”

No. You didn’t think like that. You just didn’t want to tell him your story, your secret.

Baekhyun sighed and say “If then, let me choose for you. Just tell me about ‘Jung you’


 

Hello my readers! Welcome to my new subscriber! thank you for subscribe and upvote my story >_<

Don't hate me because I left you hanging after read this chapter. hahaha

What will happened in the elevator? Just wait for the next chapter. I'm working on it now. Just hope my inspiration won't fly away.

So? See ya ^^/