Phrase 14

Song Of Love

“How? Can you prove it?” Kyungsoo hold your wrist tightly and dare you.

You felt hurt from your wrist that Kyungsoo hold. You looked at Kyungsoo’s eyes. Shocked. You can’t sing now. Your singing was still a mess. You felt that was impossible for you. You saw at Kyungsoo and you think he wasn’t Kyungsoo that you know. You scared of him.

“Or you prefer to go back home with me?” Kyungsoo asked you.

Before you answered Kyungsoo, the door suddenly opened and many students going in to the room.

What happened? You want to sing? How if we do that in the hall?!!” Jongdae said to you then looked at the other student behind him “Who want to sing with her?”

“Me!”

“Me too!”

“Stop it! Don’t make her confused!”

Jongdae and the other students bickering who would be singing with you. You, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun only stared at them with confused face. Didn’t understand what was really happened now. Then you saw Chanyeol showed at the door and talked to Kyungsoo.

“Ah, finally we find you, Kyungsoo. Your costume already prepared by Mari”

“Ha?” Kyungsoo startled, didn’t understand Chanyeol.

Then Luhan approached Kyungsoo and explained. “There will be a simple welcoming party for you. Of course, there is a dress code for it” Then Luhan give a sign for two girls behind him. The girls grab Kyungsoo arm and bring him out from the room.

“Come on, Kyungsoo!”

you too! We will back soon. Don’t run away!”

Then Luhan and the two girls left you with Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Ji Eul and Hyesung in the room. You still shocked, can’t swallow what already happened before. Then Chanyeol’s words pulled you from your self-thinking.

“He is really come, huh? His face is cute, but his personality is really bad” Chanyeol said that with disbelief face.

“If you can prove him with your singing, he will go back with keeping the secret right?” Hyesung said to you

You felt your leg weaker then you find you already sat on the floor. You palmed your forehead. Feel dizzy.

“Are you okay?” Ji Eul asked you

“Maybe…” You answered with weak voice

“Come on, you! Just do it!!” Hyesung said that with Chanyeol in unison. Tried to give you a spirit. But you feel it was a pressure than a spirit.

“It is too exaggerated, right?” Baekhyun snapped.

“He? What do you mean?” Hyesung asked Baekhyun.

Baekhyun stand up from his seat and looked at you. “Seems like she want to go home. Let her do that”

“He? Really?!!” The three looked at you and you panicked at their reaction.

Then you looked at Baekhyun, want to give a reaction for what he said before. But you only speechless. Baekhyun sighed and he closed his music book and walked out from the room. Chanyeol followed Baekhyun and run after him. You only can saw them disappear from your sight.

Chanyeol grab Baekhyun’s shoulder to make him stop his walk. Then Baekhyun turned his head to look at Chanyeol.

“It’s about your precious partner! Don’t left her alone!” Chanyeol yelled at Baekhyun

“That girl is sick” Baekhyun told Chanyeol

“Ha?”

“Name of the disease is ‘wants to make my family happy’. Because of that, she can’t let out her voice, even she got gastritis. She really stupid”

Chanyeol gaped after Baekhyun said that. “Seem like you know more about her. But, do you remember? There was an incident when she wanted to go back to regular department. If she that weak, maybe she wouldn’t be at here anymore”

Baekhyun ignored Chanyeol and walked up the stairs. But Chanyeol didn’t stop his talk.

“I’m worried. This is just my assumption. Perhaps you deliberately wanted to let her go before you hurt?”

Baekhyun stopped hearing Chanyeol’s words. He turned his head to face Chanyeol. Then he remembered Jin Young talk before to him. About he that didn’t care anything else beside his business.

“Chanyeol, what do you talk with him?” Baekhyun asked Chanyeol

“Him?”

“Jin Young…”

“Jin Young sonsaeng? Nothing. Why?”

Baekhyun sighed and continue to walk up the stairs and left Chanyeol.

 

***

 

“Sorry!!! I’m sorry!! Sorry for make this all commotion!!!”

You bowed your body to Hyesung and Ji Eul. Apologize to them.

“No problem. Do you want me to help you practice? Maybe I can accompany you with music” Ji Eul asked you.

“No!! It’s impossible!!! I’m still beginner! It’s useless” You said that with your pale face. Can’t imagine yourself singing.

Hyesung sighed “You really don’t have confidence, huh?”

“Ha?” You looked at Hyesung

“Seems like Baekhyun that make you become like this. He never complimented at your incredible hearing sense?”

You put your hand on your forehead and massage it. “No! It’s not like that. He always encouraging me though”

Hyesung and Ji Eul stared at each other, then darted their eyes to you.

“I can’t imagine it. That bastard prince can doing a nice thing” Hyesung said that then chuckled.

Ji Eul looked at you and smiled “I don’t know what kind of relationship you have with Baekhyun. But, he was a person that didn’t care about others before. But it turns out he isn’t like that now. Seems like everything about music are special for him”

 

***

 

“Kyaaaa. This boy suit to wear anything!”

“You want to wear that?”

“This… What is this actually…”

Kyungsoo looked at his reflection on the mirror. He wear a very uncomfortable clothes. A clothes for cosplay he think. He wear a peterpan costume. He looked around to search for some help, but everyone in that room seems like didn’t intend to make him to wear something normal.

“In the old days, you know, people make a festival for introductions event!” Luhan told Kyungsoo happily.

Kyungsoo glanced at Luhan with annoyed face “You guys always doing this?!”

“When your sister welcoming party before, we must guard the room carefully. Because she always tried to run away back then” Luhan said that to Kyungsoo with his big smile.

Kyungsoo went silent a while. Tried to swallow what Luhan said. Then he turned his heels on and scream “If then, I’ll run away now!!!” He run toward the door quickly.

“Ah! He is run away! Catch him!!”

Then many students followed Kyungsoo. They run after him to chase him. Kyungsoo went down the stair but he wasn’t as fast as the Sky Dorm student. He tripped on his walk then the Sky Dorm student caught him successfully.

“We catch him!!”

Kyungsoo’s chest met the floor and he felt his chaser above his back. They hold his hands tightly and ready to drag him back to the room before. He tried to release from their grip but he failed. Then he saw Baekhyun stand in front of him. Baekhyun stared at him.

“Ah, Baekhyun ah. Wanna join?” Luhan snapped but Baekhyun quickly turned his body and ignored Luhan. He walked away.

“That person… Why he is like that?” Kyungsoo asked Luhan and other students

“He is a wild prince from our dorm. Don’t try interact with him, because he is a monster. A dangerous boy” One of the student answered Kyungsoo

“You guys, don’t make him scared like that” Luhan chuckled lightly.

“If then, why he can be with you??” Kyungsoo asked with irritated voice.

All the students startled to hear that for a while. But then they smiled suspiciously “What do you think?”

Kyungsoo annoyed because they didn’t answered his question properly “Don’t ask me back! Just answer that, please”

“If you asked, why, me neither didn’t know it” Luhan said to Kyungsoo. He take his breath and continue. “But, as far as I know, your sister is the first person that can approached Baekhyun in here”

Then Kyungsoo thinking about what Luhan said before and walked away to find you. Now, the students and Luhan didn’t chased him. They decided to let him go a while then would dragged him back later.

 

***

 

You wandered around the dorm. Confused because you didn’t have Kyungsoo’s room key and you can’t go back to your room either. You decided to go to the dorm’s entrance stair. Because there was always quiet, the students rarely go there because they usually take the elevator than the stairs. You sat at the stairs and exhaled your breath deeply.

You was in deep thinking. You was thinking why this all happened to you. You think what if from the first you entered the Sun Dorm instead the Sky Dorm. Your life must be more peaceful than now. No problem will arise. You remembered what Kyungsoo said to you before. You didn’t think he would said that harsh thing to you. You started thinking if your arrival in the Sky Dorm was good. Or maybe it would better if you go back home with Kyungsoo. Suddenly you caught your name that traveled through the air and stopped your thinking.

you!”

You turned your head to see who calling your name. You saw Kyungsoo there with his peterpan costume. You tried to hold back your laughter. You closed your mouth with your hand, prevented the laugh from your mouth.

“The people in here is very weird!” Kyungsoo said with annoyed face. Then he stared at you and asked “May I come closer?”

You stopped your laugh and patted the floor beside you. Sign to Kyungsoo to come closer to you. Then he approached you and linked around his hand on your neck from your back. He sat down one rung above you, make your head met with his chest.

“Even though the people in here is weird, but I can feel they care about you” Kyungsoo told you and placed his chin on your head.

“He? Really?”

“But I still don’t like that Baekhyun at all!”

You startled after Kyungsoo said that. Why Kyungsoo suddenly talked about Baekhyun with furious tone, as he already know the bad Baekhyun.

“From all the people that told me about Baekhyun, all of them have a bad impression of him. Isn’t that the type of person that you hate?” Kyungsoo asked you

You didn’t know what actually the students had said to Kyungsoo. But you tried to assured him.

“It’s not like that. Maybe he looked like that. But he have his nice side though” You told Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo released his arms from your neck and placed it on your head then his chin on it. You felt a little heavy from it but you let it off.

“Like what?” Kyungsoo asked you.

“Ng… He high value on himself. Then, didn’t forgive a person easily…”

You know your answer wouldn’t make Kyungsoo felt calm. But you can’t think anything nice about Baekhyun. It was true, till now he always make people tired of his behavior. Always forced people without giving a chance to run away. Always have sinister expression, and didn’t want to other people’s work. But, because of that, you saved by him.

“Piano…” You stuttered after remember that. You turned your head to face Kyungsoo and talk enthusiastically “He can play piano very good. If you hear his piano, you will feel you want to scream because the happiness you get from it! And you will feel your heart thumping like crazy!”

“Hmm. Oh yeah?”

You nodded “Eum. You already heard it once, right?”

“But I didn’t felt it when I hear it”

You silent a while to read Kyungsoo’s expression. He looked sad.

you, are you know my feeling?” Kyungsoo asked

“Ha?”

“I was told the cause of inflammation in your gastric it is a family matter. Are you know that we all shocked when we heard that?”

You only looked at Kyungsoo eyes without saying anything. He avoided his gaze from you then he continue his talk.

“But it looks like you happy when you moved out from home and stayed in the dorm. Whereas it would be better if you still stayed at the home even your disease will turn worse later”

“Kyungsoo….”

“I already said it, right? I want to go back home with you. But I said that not as your brother. I don’t understand it too”

You still looked at Kyungsoo and surprised to hear that. He turned his eyes to you and met with your eyes. Then he hugged you from your back. His head on your shoulder and your ear can heard clearly what he said.

“You don’t have to push yourself to sing. It’s better I see you vomiting a blood rather than see you stay in here”

You tried to understand what Kyungsoo said. You didn’t know that Kyungsoo think like that about you. Then you felt Kyungsoo suddenly released his hug. Someone kicked his back. Your face turned pale when you saw the person that kicked Kyungsoo. It was Baekhyun. He stand behind you with crossed arms.

“The curfew!” Baekhyun said.

Then before you and Kyungsoo reacted with what Baekhyun said, the students approached you.

“Kyungsoo! Finally we found you!”

“Come on! It’s time to change the clothes!”

“Next is animal costume! Fu fu fu fu”

The students gathered at Kyungsoo and started dragging him to inside the dorm. Baekhyun turned his heels on and walk away from the commotion. You saw Baekhyun and shouted at him “Baekhyun sunbae! Wait! What are you doing to my brother before?!!!”

“Ha? Your brother? But from what I see before, I didn’t think he saw you as his sister” Baekhyun said to you.

“You… Why you always doing anything what you want without thinking other people?!” You shouted at Baekhyun

“Ha?” Baekhyun made a face

“Don’t ‘ha’ me like that! What do you mean?!”

“What mean you want to asked actually?!!”

“That words more suitable for yourself!”

“Actually, what kind of said?!!”

You realized many people stared at you and Baekhyun. The students and Kyungsoo stared confusedly to see you and Baekhyun bickering with each other. Then Baekhyun walked away and you that didn’t finished talked with him, followed him. Left Kyungsoo with the other students.

Baekhyun walked toward his room and stopped at the hallway because he heard you running out of breath because you followed him behind.

“What do you need, you si? If we looks together in a place like this, later we will arousing weird suspicion from other student, you know” Baekhyun said that with his expressionless face.

You stopped your step and talked to Baekhyun. “Please, don’t interfere my business”

“So, even he said ‘vomiting blood’ you will still forgive him?” Baekhyun asked you.

 “That… That was my fault” You said. You didn’t know that Kyungsoo had mind like that. But you were happy to stay in Sky Dorm. But you didn’t want to make Kyungsoo sad.

Baekhyun turned his body and showed his back to you. Started to open the door of his room. “Rather than you make your brain tired, better if you go back home with him. After all, you forbidden to sing” Baekhyun said to you before he entered the room.

You approached Baekhyun and clutched the hem of his shirt. It make Baekhyun startled.

“But, you said my hearing ability was good…” You said that with sad voice. Expecting something from Baekhyun.

Baekhyun then turned his body and pushed you, make your back met the wall as his right hand around your waist and the other leaned on the wall. He hugged you. You didn’t reacted anything. Too surprised.

“If I say I want you to be still in here, what will you do? Are you will stay in here and abandon your family? You can’t do it, right? So, just go back home with that your cute little brother” Baekhyun said that with frustrated voice. Then he released you and went to his room. He closed the door, leaving you with your still surprised and confused face.

 

***

 

Baekhyun just finished showering. He dries his hair with towel. Then he heard someone knocked his door. He went to open the door and see Kyungsoo there.

“Hello!” Kyungsoo greeted Baekhyun and smile

“What do you want?” Baekhyun asked

“I just want to talk with people who have bothered by you. May I have your time? Ah, but seems I will disturbed your roommate too”

Baekhyun let Kyungsoo in and make his way. “He isn’t here”

“If so, it’s okay, right? Excuse me” Kyungsoo entered the room and looked around. “Wow, it’s very wide. Cool” Then he saw a frame with handmade flower that your mother sent to you. He approached the frame and took it with his hand.

“My mother display many things like this in house too. My mother asked me to send two of the nicest. I still remember the goods were exactly like this. Ah, there is the signature too”

Baekhyun only silent. He didn’t want to say anything. Kyungsoo looked at Baekhyun eyes and realize that Baekhyun wouldn’t opening his mouth. Then Kyungsoo put back the frame to the place where it was.

“You really a person that get troubled by you. Before that, I think I can talk calmly with you. But now, I think it is impossible” Kyungsoo turned his back and looked at Baekhyun eyes intensely. Then he lift his left hands to Baekhyun and said “Prepare your right hand”


 

Holla! New chapter for you~

Actually i think this chapter totally a mess -___- maybe i will edit it later. 

I hope you still like it. hehehe :D

See you in next chapter ^^/