The 'Little' Surprise

The One

It's already 10.30 in the morning. Minsul are both still in bed. Minho is wide awake, it's just Sulli who is still sound asleep. The sun streaming in from the balcony of their room. Sulli still stay in Minho's embrace. Tiredness could be seen in her face. Minho caresses her pink cheeks. Eventhough it's already known to everyone, he still wonders how can his wife be so stunningly beautiful and cute at the same time that it kills him if he didn't touch her for at least once in a day. Feeling Minho warm hand careesing her cheek, Sulli wakes up. 

 

Oh.... did I wake you up? (feeling a slight guilt) 

 

Ani..... 

 

But I did... (still looking at her) 

 

It's okay, I don't mind oppa. (smiles at him) 

 

Okay... ummm... do you feel better Sulli ah? 

 

Yeah.... I guess moving around is okay for me now. Oppa, have you taken your shower? 

 

Ahh.... not yet.. don't want to get up so that I won't wake you up.. (smiles) Why don't you go and take your bath first, neh? 

 

Neh.. (smiles and pecks his lips) Op....... paaaaaa.... (says with aegyo) 

 

Neh Sulli ah? (answers with aegyo) 

 

Kaja. (pouts her lips) 

 

Kaja? Eodi? (pouts his lips too) 

 

Let's take a shower together. (makes an eye smile) 

 

(talks to himself) 'Aish this girl, she makes aegyos but then asks for something like that.. Sulli ah you' re killing me. '  (talks to her) Ahah.... ummm.... welll.... uhhmm.. what should I say? 

 

Okay then if you don' t want to. Maybe I'll just go and-

 

Ahhhh let's take the shower! (quickly pulls her into the bathroom with him) 

 

Inside, they don't just undress and take their shower. They also do some morning 'exercises'  just to make their day more enjoyable and blissful. 

 

........................... 

 

Jonghyun, Key stop fighting over the sausage! 

 

It's mine! 

 

No it's mine! 

 

And why is that?! 

 

Won't you guys just shut up?! 

 

Neh Luna.... mianhae.. 

 

Neh... Mianhae Luna.... 

 

Say that to your Onew hyung too! (demands them to apologise) 

 

Sorry hyung. 

 

Sorry hyung.. 

 

Haha... thanks darling.. how can I live without you! (pecks Luna's lips) 

 

Hehe... you won't lose me Dubu.. (smiles back at him) 

 

Krystal and Taemin just got out of their room after freshening up. They quickly join the family at the table. 

 

Good morning unnie! 

 

Morning hyung! 

 

Morning to you both.. here's your breakfast. (puts toasts on their plates) Choose anything you want and sorry cuz this is all I can do. 

 

Gwaenchana unnie... this is great! (searches for Minsul, Changtoria and Amber) Where are the two newlyweds? What about omma and appa? And Amber? 

 

Woah woah.... slow down... one question at a time honey.. (says to her) 

 

Gwaenchana Taemin.... we all know she's always like this.Minho and Sulli are still in their room probably already freshening up, omma and appa are at SM building for a duty call and Amber too who finally ends up as the chauffeur like always. 

 

Oh.... ok... unnie, do you think Sulli's ok? 

 

Just then, Minsul's bedroom door opens. 

 

I'm fine! (gives a wide smile) 

 

Hey guys. (hold Sulli's arm as they both walk to the table) 

 

Hey. 

 

Oppa, gwaenchana. (hold Minho's hand which is holding her arm)

 

They both sit and join the family for their breakfast.

 

 

Where are omma, appa and Amber? 

 

They went to SM. 

 

Ohh... (nods) 

 

Are you feeling ok? 

 

Yeah... better than yesterday. 

 

But Sulli you still look a little pale. 

 

I do? 

 

Yeah. 

 

Maybe because it's morning. (smiles) 

 

Yeah, maybe. 

 

Ohh... guys we need to go to SM later. Omma just texted me. 

 

SHINee too? 

 

No. Just f(x). 

 

At what time will you leave darling? 

 

Ummm... about 12..

 

Ok..

 

I think we should get ready now unnie... 

 

Neh... (picks up the girls' plates) 

 

Gwaenchana darling, I'll help with cleaning up.Go on and get ready or you'll be late. (stops Luna from picking up the plates) 

 

Gomawo, Dubu. (smiles sweetly to Onew) 

 

It's nothing. 

 

We get ready now, girls. 

 

Neh. 

 

................... 

 

Are you sure you're okay, baby? (hugs Sulli from the back) 

 

Neh oppa... I'm okay.. I'll be back after lunch. Arasseo? 

 

Neh. Take care

 

You too. (kisses Minho's lips) 

 

Bye girls! 

 

Bye oppa! (waves at Taemin) 

 

Bye Dubu! 

 

Bye darling! (waves) 

 

......................... 

 

At SM building.

 

They already arrive at the building and goes to their practise room. Victoria is already there talking with a choreographer. They are trying to learn new dance for their not-sure-when comeback. Luna as usual is always prepared. Krystal being the way she is thinks that it is a waste of time when they practise for an unkown when comeback. But even so, she still keeps her professional self and goes with the flow knowing she can't really argue about it. f(x) starts their practise with stretches first as usual. Doing this and some splits. Everyone is okay, everyone except Sulli. Suddenly, she felt like the world is spinning. She became really dizzy and felt like fainting. Krystal is aware of what is going on and asks her to stop doing stretches. She did what she was told and Krystal along with Amber quickly takes her to the bathroom as she says she feels like throwing up. And she did. 

 

I'll call Minho oppa to come and pick you up... ani... we'll all go home together. There's no point of practising if it's like this. Let's head to the practise room first. (helps Sulli walk to the practise room) 

 

........................... 

 

(phone ringing) Eh, Krystal? (looks at the id) Yeobeosaeyo, what is it Krystal? 

 

Minho oppa, come and pick us up. 

 

Huh, why? Wait, is there something wrong with Sulli? (worries) 

 

Neh, oppa she threw up just now. It's better if we all go back home together. 

 

Wait there, watch over her... I'll be there in 15 minutes! (hangs up and quickly drive to SM) 

 

(goes back to rejoin the others) He's coming to pick us up.

 

How much longer? 

 

He said in about 15 minutes. 

 

He better be here. 

 

He will, omma. Gwaenchanayo. 

 

Hey Sulli, hang in there. (holds Sulli's shoulder) 

 

Neh unnie.. (talks weakly) 

 

.................................. 

 

12 minutes later... 

 

Minho is running in full speed to f(x) 's practise room. He doesn' t care the other labelmates who are greeting him. In his mind is just for Sulli to be ok. He gets into the elevator and presses the button to the floor. As soon as the door opens, he runs again until he reaches f(x) 's room. He' s still panting when he slides the door open. f(x) turn their heads to Minho. Minho quickly goes to Sulli who is sitting on the sofa. f(x) starts to pack their things before they get going. Sulli is closing her eyes, resting. 

 

Sulli ah, baby are you okay? (worries as he carresses her cheek) 

 

(opens her eyes) Neh, oppa. I'm fine. (smiles) 

 

Krystal told me you threw up. Baby, let's go to the clinic, neh? 

 

Ani oppa... let's go home instead. 

 

Are you sure? (still worried) 

 

Yeah.. 

 

Ok then... let's go home. (smiles and help Sulli walk all the way to the car) 

 

............................ 

 

Back at the house. 

 

(opens the front door) Eh, appa you're back! 

 

Yeah.... is Sulli okay? The boys told me she had to come home. 

 

Neh, she's ok appa. 

 

Anyeong. 

 

Anyeong appa! (helps keeping the door open for Minsul) 

 

Oh... appa anyeong. (bringing Sulli to the bedroom) 

 

Neh. (looks as Minsul dissappear into the room) What happened actually girls? 

 

Sulli threw up. 

 

Jinjja? Then what heppened to her yesterday must be kinda serious. Minho should bring her to the clinic. 

 

She refused. 

 

Maybe she'll change her mind, I think. 

 

Yeah... if it worsen. 

 

Yeah. 

 

.................... 

 

Get some rest... (kisses Sulli's forehead) Would you like anything? 

 

No... (smiles) stay with me oppa.... (holds Minho's hand) 

 

Ok.... I'll stay... (smiles and lays beside Sulli) 

 

Sulli hugs Minho's body. She wanted to fell the warmth of his body. Especially now that she feels really weak and weary. Just before she falls asleep, suddenly she feels really dizzy. Sulli quickly goes to the bathroom. She vomits again. Minho can hear her from the room. He goes into the bathroom to check on her. Sulli's face is now really pale. It looks as if she didn't eat for days. Minho doesn't enjoy the view in front of him. 

 

(hugs Sulli) Your face is pale... 

 

(buries her face in his chest) I'm just tired oppa... it's okay... 

 

No... it's not okay... you're not okay.... please.... listen to me. We'll go to the clinic, neh? (asks softly but worriedly) 

 

..... ummhmmm..... (hums) neh...... maybe we should.... 

 

Ok then.... I'll go get change then we'll go.... go and rest for a little bit.. (smiles) 

 

....................... 

 

At the clinic.... 

 

Miss Choi Jinri! 

 

Oh... Sulli ah, it's your name... let's go inside.. (smiles while holding Sulli's hand) 

 

Neh... (stands up and follows Minho into the doctor's room. 

 

Hi there.... soo it is Miss Choi Jinri? 

 

Mrs.. (smiles) this is my husband... Choi Minho.. 

 

(smiles) Really? You two are married? How come it's not in the news? 

 

Hehe.... we decide to announce it later... 

 

Ooh.... umm.. forgive me... I'm just one of your biggest fan! (smiles) So.... I should call you... Mrs. Sulli? 

 

That would be great! (gives a cheerful eyesmile) 

 

Ok then... so... what really happened? 

 

I vomitted a few times since this morning.(explains) It started yesterday night when I get nausea. 

 

And... how many times have you vomitted? And how are feeling right now? 

 

I vomitted... for.... 3 times... first this early morning, second time this afternoon and third just recently.. and I'm still a bit dizzy and I feel restless.. 

 

Oh..... I see then.. (nods) Ummm this might be a bit private but you have to answer me truthfully, ok? (smiles) 

 

Ok.. (smiles back) 

 

Ummm.... when was the last time you and Mr.  Minho had done a ual ? 

 

About a two days ago...and this morning...... (chuckles) right oppa? 

 

Neh.... Is there something wrong with her, doctor? 

 

Ohh..... hehe.... nothing is wrong with your wife Mr.  Minho.... Mrs. Sulli, you have to do an urine test. (smiles) 

 

Oh.. neh. 

 

........................ 

 

Both Minho and Sulli are waiting for the doctor to announce the result of the test. 

 

Ok then..... we've just had your urine tested, Mrs Sulli and now we have the result. (smiles widely) Hehe...... congratulations Mr.  Minho ans Mrs. Sulli........... cuz........... you're both going to be PARENTS! Your baby is just about a week and a half old! 

 

Sulli and Minho are lost of words. There's no word that can describe their feelings right now. They are going to be parents! Sulli is pregnant. They have a baby. Sulli is carrying their baby in her womb. As they both step out of the clinic, without her noticing,  Minho lifts Sulli and spins her around. He then hugs her tightly. He couldn't express how he is feeling right now. Sulli, his wife is now pregnant with his child. He puts her down amd kisses her lips gently. Sulli reciprocates as well. Their happiness could be seen in their faves as they reached home. They open the front door and meets up with everybody who are witung for their return to know about Sulli's condition. 

 

Hey guys! 

 

Hey! (quickly hugs his hyung) 

 

Woah, Minho why are you acting like this? 

 

Yeah, what's up hyung? (wonders as well)

 

Is there something wrong, Sulli?

 

Ddulli?

 

Did you find out why?

 

Yeah hyungsoo.... what was it?

 

Anything serious?

 

Nothing is wrong right?

 

What did the doctor say? 

 

Minho stands beside Sulli and holds her hand. Sulli smiles at him. 

 

Guys, actually we've got a good news. Sulli is perfectly fine. Nothing wrong with her health. But, there is something that's making her feel sick and tired. (makes a sad face to make them worried) 

 

What? What is it? 

 

Yeah, tell us.. (starts to worry) 

 

(giggles) Oppa, stop that already. Hehe.... everyone, I'm pregnant! 

 

Everyone starts to cheer. The boys hug Minho and averyone keeps congratulates them. A very delightful news for a very delightful day. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

That's for this chapter. Haha.... I guess everyone could figure out just by looking at the title, right? Hehe... I always at giving title names. Anyways, hope you enjoyed the update, trying to make Minsul moments as sweet as possible.Sorry if it didn't reach your expectations. Anyways, thanks for reading! I'll update soon!   - ally3008-