The One

The One

MinHae was crying very loudly. 

 

Oh no..... MinHae please stop crying buddy... shh shh shh... (patting MinHae) 

 

Wahk! (cried louder) 

 

Eiyh... he's still crying. What am I going to do?! 

 

Yah... you can't just ask him to stop crying like that! Here watch this. 

 

Onew started making weird faces. At first, MinHae stopped.... then.. 

 

Who's that cute little buddy? THERE HE IS! (said loudly and made MinHae startle) 

 

Warhk! 

 

Oh god.... somebody please stop the baby! (covering his ears) 

 

Minho, do something! 

 

HYUNG! 

 

Why is he crying?! 

 

I don't know why! 

 

(sighs) Where are the girls when we need them.... 

 

Right. f(x) are busy with their new album's promotions. Jessica's busy with her fashion label. So.... all the boys don't have anything else to do so they were left alone with a 3 month old baby. Minho took his phone and dialled Sulli's number. 

 

Please pick up, please pick up, please pick up... (waiting) 

 

Hey oppa! (says cheerfully) 

 

Sulli ah help us! 

 

Huh? Why? What's going on oppa? 

 

MinHae's not gonna stop crying. I don't know what to do... (says with a sad tone) 

 

Aigoo oppa.... 

 

Hahahahahaha! 

 

Hahaha! 

 

Who's laughing at the back? 

 

It's Luna unnie and Krystal. Hehe.... I'm putting you on loudspeaker. (says giggling) 

 

=_=.... 

 

Are you angry? Aigoo.... I'm sorry Daddy... (makes aegyo voice) 

 

You should have told me... (sad tone) 

 

Aww..... I'm soooooo sorry oppa....

 

Neh.. anyway you're on speaker now. (smiling) 

 

Sulli we need your help over here!  

 

Yeah! 

 

Hyungsoo! 

 

Neh, wae?! (says loudly through the phone) 

 

Sulli ah... like I said I don't know what to do ahhhh!! (screamed) 

 

Yah oppa, what happened? (asks worriedly) 

 

Sulli ah..... (makes a very sad voice) 

 

Neh? 

 

MinHae just wet my shirt... 

 

What? He wet your shirt? 

 

Neh.. 

 

Hahaha! (laughing) 

 

Everybody laughed at Minho. There's just so much a little baby could do to drive his Dad crazy. 

 

........................ 

 

Aaaa.... (feeding MinHae) Goooooood boy! (talking funnily) 

 

Sulli was feeding MinHae in the dining room. MinHae ate happily what Sulli fed him. 

 

Where is that cute little baby? Here he is! (tickles MinHae's tummy) 

 

MinHae always laugh whenever she does it to him. Minho smiled widely looking at the two. He approached Sulli who was sitting on a chair at the dining table. 

 

Hey Mommy. (says sweetly) 

 

Hi Daddy! (smiled at him) *gasps* MinHae, who is that? (makes a shocked face with her hand pointing at Minho)

 

MinHae looked at Minho and smiled. 

 

It's Daddy! Hi Daddy! 

 

MinHae smiled wider and laughed. Then he reaches out his arms, trying to ask Minho to carry him. Minho lifts his baby and blows his tummy which made weird sounds. MinHae giggled. 

 

Haha.. (laughed when he looked at his son) 

 

Hehe.. (giggled and stands beside Minho) 

 

Minho looked at Sulli. He kissed her lips gently. Then MinHae made a sound as he was excited. It made them break the kiss. 

 

Ang! 

 

(still looking at Minho with her eyes smile) Not here oppa. 

 

Really? Why? (teasing her) 

 

Hehehe... maybe you should ask MinHae why. 

 

Why? I'm sure he won't mind. (kisses Sulli again) 

 

Just before they could really get into it, MinHae kissed Sulli's cheek with both his hands on her cheek. Sulli got surprised. 

 

(pretends to be really shocked) MinHae...  (points at Minho) Did you learn that from Daddy?

 

He's taking lessons with me on how to flirt with Mommy. (gives butterfly kisses at Sulli's cheeks) 

 

Sulli just giggled at what he said. 

 

..................... 

 

A lot of things have happened in just 3 months after JE's death. Changtoria still love each other deeply and be the parents of the big family. Jessica was very successful with her career and growing closer with Jonghyun. Jonghyun works with Amber to compose music for SHINee and f(x). Key and Amber still stay as the cutest couple ever. ^_~ Krystal and Taemin always become the headlines in the news and magazines as the hottest idol couple. (like duh.... it's the Dancing Machine and Krystal with the rocking abs) Onew and Luna were doing more duets and they even got engaged. :) Minho and Sulli always stay as a happily married couple. Eventhough some of their fans disagreed, Minho made sure that they won't be able to hurt Sulli and MinHae by saying, "anybody who did anything to hurt my wife and my son, I'll make sure they'd be taken serious action!". Ouch, calm down Minho.. your flaming charisma is blinding my eyes.. 

 

.................... 

 

Okay, come on kids or we'll be late! (calling them all to get in the van) 

 

Neh appa! (waving at Changmin from the front door) 

 

We'll be there in a sec! (helping Krystal with her bags) 

 

Ok! Darling, faster or appa will go nuts. 

 

Eyy.... it's not appa we should be worried about, it's the scary Vic omma. (putting and tossing all of her's and Onew's stuff into a big luggage) 

 

Yah Park Sunyoung, don't ever think I didn't hear what you said! 

 

What~~~? (sang) 

 

Aish jinjja these kids are getting me wrinkles 20 times faster.. (fanning herself) 

 

Haha! 

 

Yah... what are you laughing about? Go and get in the car. (pushing Amber and Key out of the house) 

 

Hahaha! 

 

Everyone has got their bags put in the trunk. 

 

Done? 

 

Yeah! 

 

We're good to go! (gives a thumb up) 

 

Alright then, let's get this show on the road! 

 

....................

 

Gah! (hops outside and took in fresh air) 

 

This is nice. 

 

Luckily we didn't got stuck in a traffic jam. 

 

Got that right. (pats Taemin's shoulder) 

 

Guys, let's help appa take out the bags. 

 

The boys carrying the loads while the girls step out of the car and check into their big room. Well..... it was huge. Bigger than Amber's room. 

 

Girls, do you have any plans for today? 

 

Ah omma, we thought we want to take a dip in the waterfall. 

 

Yeah.. can we? 

 

Sure, go on. 

 

Really.. like.. she is one of the best omma ever! 

 

Heck yeah. 

 

Sulli? 

 

I think I'll join, but after I put MinHae to sleep. (smiles) 

 

Great! Hurry Ddulli, neh? 

 

Neh. 

 

The girls changed their clothing into their bathing suit. Just as the boys were entering the room, the girls excitedly ran out heading to the waterfall. The boys almost dropped all the bags when the girls almost run right into them. 

 

Yo what's going on?! 

 

We're going to the waterfall! (running straight into the water) 

 

What the-?

 

Oh... hi Dubu! Come and join us when you're done, ok? (pecks Onew's cheek) Palli! (runs to the others) 

 

Ok! 

 

Wow girls just love to have fun. 

 

Especially them. (says, smiling while shooking his head)

 

..................

 

Shh shh...... (patting MinHae on the bed) 

 

(hugs her from behind) Sulli ah... you're not joining the others? (kissing her temple)

 

I want to... but I already told them I'll join only after I put MinHae to sleep. 

 

Mhmm.. so he's asleep now. Let's go. (still persuading her sweetly) 

 

But who's going to watch after him? We can't just leave him alone oppa. 

 

Then Luna and Onew enters the room. 

 

Hahaha, you always do this to me!

 

That's cuz you're so fun to annoy!

 

Eyy!

 

The two stopped talking and looked at Minsul.

 

Minho, you don't want to go and take a swim?

 

Ah.. I want to but no thanks. We have MinHae here. (smiling)

 

Ani oppa gwaenchana.. you can go. I'll stay. 

 

How about both of you go now before it gets dark. (smiling at Sulli) 

 

But I can't just leav-

 

We can help look after him for a little while.

 

Yeah. No big deal. 

 

Hyung, we don't want to bother you and-

 

Aish jinjja just go! 

 

Really? (asked with excitement) 

 

Yup. Ssul, take a rest. I'll look after him. (sits beside Sulli and starting to pat MinHae) 

 

Gomawo unnie. (hugs Luna) 

 

Aniyo... gwaenchana. 

 

Thanks hyung. Thanks Luna. I love you guys! (gives a small kiss at Onew's cheek and ran out of the room with Sulli) 

 

Onew was caught by surprised. His eyes were opened wide that it looks like it can fall out. 

 

Darl, did you see that? He kissed me! 

 

Hehehe (giggles) He sure loves you, Jinki. 

 

I know but he didn't ha-

 

Shh! MinHae's asleep.. don't wake him. 

 

Oh... sorry. I forgot. (sits at the edge of the bed face to face with Luna and MinHae's in between them) 

 

Onew looked at Luna's face while she was patting MinHae. She was smiling. He never knew she had a motherly side. 

 

Sunyoung ah... 

 

Mm? 

 

I was wondering... 

 

Neh.. 

 

Would you like to have any kids? 

 

Yeah.. I'd love to. I've always wanted to. (smiles) 

 

How many? 

 

Hehe.. (giggled at his question) 

 

Hehe... come on.. tell me. (smiling) 

 

Well.... I always thought of having a whopping eight kids. Now.. maybe it's got down to four since I'm not so sure if I could do it. (playing with her fingers) I mean... just look at Minho and Sulli handling this little buddy right here. (pointing at MinHae)

 

Especially Minho who almost gone nuts the other day. (laughed when he thought of how Minho was when he tried to stop MinHae from crying)

 

(laughs cutely) Maja..

 

But we can do it.... you know..

 

What?

 

Eight kids. I think I can handle that. (grins at Luna and takes her hand) I'll try to make it work. 

 

Thanks, Jinki ah. That's sweet of you. (hugs Onew and started to get emotional)  

 

.................. 

 

Taestal are both in the waterfall. Well, it's not like he didn't enjoy it.. but Taemin felt like he could be anytime if he stared at Krystal. Especially now that she's in her swimsuit, revealing some skin. Taemin gulped when Krystal wrapped her arms around his neck.  Krystal could sense right away that he was holding himself back from doing things at her right at that time. She grinned and rested her head on his shoulder. 

 

It's okay. It's way too crazy for us as a crazy couple to make out right now. 

 

Taemin smiled. He held Krystal's chin to make her look at him. 

 

Yeah. We're crazy... but just.. slightly normal. We're not at that stage. 

 

Hehe... I'm sure we are. 

 

Taemin kissed her, almost intensely. Krystal doesn't seem to mind and went along with it, responding to him equally intense too. The others around them saw what they were doing. 

 

Hey, come on we're in the waterfall here! (said jokingly) 

 

Get a room, you guys. (teasing the couple) 

 

Yah SooJung ah, are you sure you guys are gonna do it here? (said jokingly to her sister) 

 

Haha... I wonder how it's possible in water. (smirks)

 

Ok that's enough guys. (said while chuckling)

 

Alrighty!

 

Umm..... wanna do it? (asking Amber)

 

What? (gave him a "you're being disgustingly weird" expression)

 

No. Just no Key. (laughed and pats Key's shoulder)

 

Haha!

 

Aish these kids... (laughed)

 

Well... now I know why we'll get wrinkles handling these kids. (smiled when he realized how hormonal the others were) 

 

Haha... 

 

..................... 

 

Finally, after their dinner, they went back to the room. Although it was in one room...... well.... actually it was more like a house because it had many other rooms in it, each of the couple except for Jonghyun and Jessica who are still in progress into becoming a couple got rooms to themselves. It was pure peacefulness. After all the storms, all the mess made by just one person, everything went right and things just fell back perfectly into place. No more hiding, and goodbye to the chaotic world they've lived in for the past year. Minho and Sulli were still awake in the night, staring into each others eyes, connecting with each others thoughts, saying their love lines silently in their heart. They smiled without even knowing what was the real reason behind it. All they know was that they were together. Minho yawned and covered his mouth as he does so. Sulli just found it so adorable that his yawn was that of a child being tired after playing for the whole day. She ruffled his hair and made him lie down next to MinHae. She turned her gaze to the window that made her see the Moon being so bright, lightening the night. When she turned her gaze back to Minho, he was already sound asleep. Must have drained all his energy. Sulli smiled and went to their luggage to take something out of it. She searched and pulled out a book, or more like a diary of hers' and put it on the study table at the corner of their room. She sat on the chair right next to it and flipped the cover open. She turned it to a blank page and took out a pen. Every little thing that happened to her was written and kept safe in the diary. She made a little note to herself. 

 

Dear Sulli, right after what had happened throughout your life, you've made it this far. It all happened so fast. You made believe that you can never find love again, and you've taken too much blows and there was just so much that you can endure. But then, just at the edge and before the big leap, he just happened to be there, caught your trembling hands and made them entertwined and kept in the warmth of his gentle, assuring hands. You've never thought, that somebody as angel-like as him would come and envelope you, to keep you safe like a guardian angel. Those years that you've been longing for someone to hold onto, you've felt those years were long gone as he looked into your eyes. Everything about him, from the way he looks at you, the comforting and endearing eyes, his soft, gentle, yet strong hands, the way his body just tends to make you feel safe and never shiver in the coldness of the night, the way it felt when your skin touched and the way that his deep voice could make you want to believe every sweet things he muttered in your ears with his affectionate touches that leaves the tingling whenever he stops.Through every obstacles that you've faced, even when you felt like you wouldn't want anyone to be in the difficulties you were facing, he always stayed by your side and be your knight in the shining armor. You marvel at him and hated the way he made you feel guilty but loved the way he made you feel pleasured. Strenghthening the powerful bond of your love with his was the fruit of your everlasting love. How he was delighted. You've both vowed to cherish each other through all odds. Through the ups and downs in life, he was the one who've been so loyal to you and never showed any signs of despair from being your light in the darkness. Finally, you've realized who you should have been with from the start and just felt so dissappointed that you didn't met him a day earlier. Although, what would be the outcome if you did meet him a day earlier than you did? You were just destined to meet him, Choi Minho, the man who seemed to only exist in the fairytales in the books you've read. He is, The One. 

 

 

..............................................................................................................

 

THE END

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This is already the final chap......... huhu...I can't believe I have successfully finished a whole story. This was my first fanfic and that meant I started with this story. First of all, I'd like to thank all of my readers, lots of love to all of you! Thank you so so so so so much for baing such a loyal reader! And to my subscribers, I can't thank you enough to show you how happy I am to be having subscribers... thank you for subscribing eventhough I've never asked for it. Knowing that I have your support gave me the inspiration to keep writing this story until its last words. TO BE HONESTLY SPEAKING, I'M VERY THANKFUL AND I JUST DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY OTHER THAN THANK YOU. I'M JUST SO HAPPY AND I'VE RAN OUT OF WORDS!  >_< To everyone, thank for your support to this fanfic! Since this was about to end, I've started a few fanfics. Please do visit the other stories to give your support, ok? ^_^ And don't hesitate to give constructive criticism whenever you guys feel that the story lacks something. Thanks , and until we meet again, bye! (sends lots of flying kisses)