We're Going To Italy!

The One

At the house... 

 

Kids, palli come here to the table.Dinner's ready. 

 

Neh omma. (sits) 

 

Neh. (sits beside Luna) 

 

(comes put of the the bedroom) What did you cook today, omma? 

 

Oh... nothing special.. just some ttopokki. 

 

Where are the lovebirds? 

 

Oh probably talking about their honeymoon. 

 

Just let them be. 

 

(comes out of the room) 

 

Oh... Amber I've made some ttopokki. (smiling) 

 

Really? Great. (says with low voice) 

 

Unnie, is something wrong? 

 

No. (puts some rice cakes into and eats quietly) 

 

Oo... kay. (shrugs her thoughts)

 

Luna unnie, maybe she's having her period. (says loudly)

 

(giggles)

 

Yah Krystal, don't say such things here... we're eating for crying out loud! 

 

I almost spill my drink. (says jokingly) 

 

(comes out of the bedroom with Minho) 

 

Sulli, I made ttopokki. 

 

Yey ttopokki! (says cheerfully like a little girl) 

 

Hehe... gwiyo.(pinches Sulli's cheek) 

 

(giggles) Yah... are you both just going to stand there? Nevermind then. More rice cakes for me! 

 

No way! (quickly sits and eats without waiting for Minho) 

 

Yes way! 

 

Haha... this house will be so quite without them two. (smiling while looking at Sulli and Krystal fighting over ttopokki) 

 

You're right darling. (smiles to Luna) 

 

Hurry up and eat. Then, we can find out Minho's and Sulli's honeymoon location! 

 

Then we can join them for their honeymoon!

 

Haha... never thought I'd see a childish Vic omma and Changmin appa anymore!  

 

Hahaha! 

 

The dining room is filled with laughters of the family when they tease each other. 

 

................. 

 

Here it is... the moment of truth. Where is the place, they'll go soon? (talks like a tv host) 

 

Honey, we don't need any hosts. (makes a puzzled look) 

 

Oh, okay! (salutes and sits down beside Taemin)  

 

1,2,3 start! Hit the slate Dubu! 

 

Got it! (claps his hands as if it is a slate) 

 

Umm.... tell me again how did we end up being a bit drunk?

 

Oh.... I think it was the beer and wine........ and soju...... (talks like a drunk person)

 

I guess you're right. (lays his head on Jonghyun's lap) Your lap is nice... like a pillow...... let's sleep Jong.... (closing his eyes) 

 

Yeah..... right.... (lies down and finally sleeps with Key) 

 

Aish jinnja those two. 

 

Just leave them appa. Minho, Sulli.... start! (eager to know their plans) 

 

Okay. (smiles to Minho beside her) So.... we've been talking earlier. And we've finally came up with a place. 

 

Where, Ssul? 

 

We're going to Italy. 

 

That's great! 

 

Why not Paris? (pouts) 

 

Haha... you should go with Taeminnie after you two get married Krystal. 

 

Hehe.... yeah. (smiles) 

 

Plus, Sulli really wanted to go there. And when we look at the places, we thought why not. Right Sulli ah? 

 

Neh. (holds Minho's hand) 

 

Italy is quite romantic too you know. 

 

Yeah.Are you visiting the Colosseum? 

 

We think we'll check that out. (smiles widely) 

 

So have you booked your tickets? 

 

Yeah. We've booked the tickets. 

 

Since you two are going, appa and omma decided that we pay for your plane fees. 

 

Gwaenchana appa. We can manage. 

 

Neh appa. You really don't have to do that for us. 

 

It's okay Sulli. I love you like my own daughter so this is the least that I can do. 

 

(smiles) Gomawo Vic omma. 

 

You're welcome. (smiles) 

 

Hehe. (grins to Changmin) 

 

While the others are busy talking about Minsul's honeymoon, Amber stand up and goes into her room quietly. Krystal turns around to find her. She noticethat Amber is nowhere to be found. So she tells Taemin she needed to see Amber. She knew that somthing was up with that girl since she notice that she' s been acting weird. So she opens Amber's door and find her lying on her bed hugging a bolster. She hears her sniffling too. Krystal comes near and sits beside her. Amber gets startled when she sees Krystal. She quickly wipes her tears away.

 

Yah, what are you doing here? (pretends to be cool) 

 

Yah, I'm supposed to ask you. What are you doing? Have you been crying? 

 

Huh? No I'm not. Just that I've not been getting enough sleep. Been yawning every now and then that's why there's some tears. Other than that, I'm fine. (forces a smile) 

 

Come on, Amber. I know you're not okay. You're lying.Tell me something. (insists) 

 

No. You' re just gonna laugh at me anyway. (doubts Krystal) 

 

Ok. I promise I won't laugh at you. Have I ever break my promise? 

 

All the time. 

 

Oh. Well, I really promise this time. (puts her hand up to say she'll keep her promise) 

 

Ok. 

 

So Amber tells Krystal what she has been upset about. Krystal did keep her promise. She didn't laugh, instead she is happy that Amber is now having feelings for someone. And someone from SHINee. Nice!  

 

.................... 

 

In Minsul's bedroom that night. 

 

(packing her's and Minho's clothes while humming f(x) 's song Airplane) 

 

(sneaks up behind her) Boom! 

 

Ahh! (startled) Oppa, you scared me! (slaps Minho' s chest lightly) Have you taken your shower? (continues packing while talking) 

 

Neh. Sulli ah.. 

 

(turns to Minho) Neh? (smiling) 

 

(hands over his towel) Can you help me dry my hair? (grinning) 

 

(giggles) Hehe. Neh. (takes Minho's towel and starts drying his hair) 

 

While she is drying his hair, Minho keeps staring at his beautiful wife's face. He loves everything about her, from her long wavy hair, her sweet scent that smells like cinnamon and her smooth milky and baby-like skin. So gorgeous. Minho looks at her tummy. A baby bump is already visible as she is 6 months pregnant now. He bends down and puts his cheek on her tummy. Sulli giggles looking at her husband. He must be very eager to see their baby. 

 

Hehe. Just wait a little longer, ok oppa? There's just 3 months left. (caressing his hair) 

 

Neh, Sulli ah. (straightens his body) Gomawo. (smiles and kisses her lips gently) 

 

It's nothing oppa. I'm so happy I'm carrying our baby here. In my tummy. (holding her belly) 

 

You must feel tired, right? 

 

Ani. I'm fine. (smiles to Minho and pinches his nose) Wah, you're so cute oppa. (gives him her famous eye smile) I wonder if our baby is as cute as you. 

 

Hmmm.... I think our baby will be as cute, beautiful and adorable like you. (ruffles Sulli's hair) Now, you go and lie down. I'll take it from here. (takes the clothes from Sulli's hand) 

 

Gwaenchana oppa. Let me do it. It's my job as your wife. (trying to take the clothes back from Minho) 

 

I know. But you've done so much. You should take a break sometimes. You're pregnant so I can't let you do everything on your own. (busies himself with packing Sulli's bras and ) Gwaenchana neh? For now, let me do these things. (smiles to Sulli) 

 

But.... then what am I suppose to do? I don't want you to do everything by yourself either. (still unsatisfied and pouts) 

 

(stands up and cups her face) All you have to do for me are help me dry my hair, keep your sweet smile and take good care of our baby. Arachi? (smiling) 

 

And can I feed you? (still pouting) 

 

That too. Ok? 

 

(smiles widely) Ok. Gomawo oppa. (hugs Minho tightly) 

 

It's nothing. Now go to sleep. We have a long journey tomorrow. 

 

Neh. Goodnight oppa. (lies on the bed and gets under the blanket) 

 

Goodnight, Sulli ah and baby. (smiles to her and continues packing) 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What do you think? I try to make more Minsul moments since I notice I haven't been doing so in the past chapters. Oh, and next chapter is their honeymoon! See you guys soon! Thank you! - ally3008-