I Know Who He Is

The One

This is going to be a short chapter guys. Will update more soon! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WATCH OUT - JE-

 

Taemin and Krystal couldn't figure out who wrote the note. Krystal calls the police. Taemin calls the others to inform them what happened. To make the job easier, he calls his Minho hyung. 

 

(picks up the call) Hello, yeah Taem. What is it? 

 

Hyung, don't freak out. 

 

Ok... I won't. Let me guess..... hmmm... (thinking) you proposed to Krystal and she accepts? 

 

(in the back) What??!! Oh my god Taemin congrats to you!! 

 

(in the back) Wooooohoooooooo!!!!!!! 

 

(in the back) Chukahae!! 

 

(in the back) Let's get married on the same day!! 

 

(in the back) Take care of her Taeminnie!! 

 

(in the back) Congrats! But remember, if she shed even a single tear you're dead!! 

 

(in the back) Hahahaha!!! 

 

(in the back) Omma! 

 

HYUNG FOCUS! SOMEONE BROKE INTO OUR HOUSE! 

 

WHAT??!! (eyes almost fall out) 

 

YEAH IT'S JUST LIKE WHAT YOU HEARD! 

 

Neh. Thanks Taem. I'll tell the others. (hangs up) 

 

(looks at the others) Guys, someone broke into our house. 

 

............................................... 

 

(looka at the kitchen) No, my precious! 

 

(pats Vic's shoulder) 

 

While Vic and Changmin looks at the kitchen, the trio searches around the house just to make sure. The police is still on their way. Taestal helps the parents clear the mess in the kitchen. Minho and Sulli checks the rooms. Nothing was touched except for the kitchen. Maybe because it is the best place to let everyone notice their house has been broken into. After checking around the house, Minho and Sulli stop and sit in the garden to get some peace of their mind. Then Minho asks Sulli. 

 

Hey, Sulli ah. (holds her hand) You told me something, back at the hospital. About the guy who pushed Luna down the stairs. You said you could give a good guess who it is. I was wondering, who? 

 

(sighs) I'm not really sure anymore, oppa. (looks at her hand that Minho's holding) I can't tell. At first I was sure it is him, but now I don't know. But if he left something here, like a clue or something,then maybe, just maybe I can tell who he really is. (looks at the sky and shivers) It's a little cold, don't you think? (looks at Minho) 

 

Yeah. (smiles) Come on, let's go inside. 

 

........................ 

 

The police arrived. They search around the house for any evidence and fingerprints. Taemin meets one of the officers and hands him the note he found in the kitchen. 

 

(looks at the note) It looks like this criminal is not going to stop just yet. Sir, do you by any chance recognize this handwriting? 

 

No. 

 

Have your friends take a look? 

 

No. I didn't show this to them. 

 

(approaches with his arm around Sulli) Hey Taem. (smiles) Thank you officer for coming. We really appreciate it. 

 

My pleasure. (smiles to Minho) 

 

Sulli looks at the note the officer is holding. When she looks at it, it's as if everything around her becomes inaudible. Her jeart is saying over and over again, 'Please tell me it' s not him'. 

 

(asks the policeman) Ummm.... can I have a look at the note? 

 

Yes, sure. (hands over the note) 

 

(takes the note) Kamsahamnida. 

 

Sulli looks at the note. Her heart beats two times faster than it's supposed to. It is really him. And he's coming for her. 

 

......................... 

 

In the garden, Minsul are sitting on the bench. 

 

(kisses Sulli's hair) Hey... you're so cold. 

 

Really? 

 

Yeah. Sulli ah..... is everything alright? (holds Sulli's chin and lifts her face to face his) 

 

No. Nothing is alright oppa. (talks slowly) 

 

Why? What's wrong? (worries) 

 

(voice cracked) Nothing is alright when these things happened because of me. Luna unnie, the house. Everything is wrong. (starts to cry and faces away  from Minho) 

 

Hey, what are you talking about? 

 

Oppa.... you know about Lee Ho, right? 

 

Yeah. (hugs Sulli) What's with him? Wait, is it him? He did these things? 

 

No. Not him. But this happens because....... I didn't marry him. 

 

What are you saying, Sulli ah? 

 

He.... Kim Lee Ho is my family's choice. And he's also one of my brother's best friend. I rejected Lee Ho.. and now my brother is coming for me. (buries her face in Minho's chest) I'm so sorry... I did this to all of you... 

 

It's not your fault. (caresses Sulli's hair) It's never your's. You left that guy for a reason. But Sulli ah... your brother is-

 

Yes, oppa. He's JE. Choi Jin Ee. And he's my brother.