A Bad Timing

The One

After texting Lee Ho the location and time, Jessica motions Krystal to head home right away. Krystal obeys. As soon as they enter the car, Krystal thought about what Jessica said in the cafe.

 

Wait. That's just unclear to me. Why would JE come back after Minho and Sulli got married? 

 

I don't know. That's where I got stuck too. It's just not making any perfect sense. 

 

Unless....... 

 

What? 

 

Nevermind. 

 

Feeling suspicious, Krystal asks her sister. 

 

Unnie, earlier in the cafe, when I told you about JE coming back after Sulli and Minho get married.... you sounded like you have thought of something. What was it? 

 

(sighs) Look... I'm not trying to freak you, or anybody out. But...... I'm worried about Sulli. 

 

Of course we'd be worried. It seemed like JE came back for her after all. (stating the obvious) 

 

Yes. He is coming for her. But that's too obvious. What do you think he wants from her, Soojung? (thinking hard) 

 

Minho? 

 

No...... (sighs) Soojung ah, what's Sulli going through right now? 

 

Ummm..... pregnancy? Her belly's got big........? What are ypu proposing here? 

 

Jessica just looks at Krystal straight in the eyes. Giving a look saying 'I know that you know what I mean'. Krystal studies her sister's stare and figured out what she meant. Feeling both sad and angry, she turns to face the front and starts driving to where they would meet Lee Ho. 

 

........................ 

 

Hi.... I'm Jessica,Krystal's-

 

Sister. Nice to meet you. (smiles warmly and holds out his hand for a handshake) 

 

Nice to meet you too. (accepts Lee Ho's handshake) 

 

Hi. (waves her hand) Nice to meet you again.  (smiles) 

 

(nods) Please, sit down. (shows the unoccupied bench in front of him) 

 

They are in a park. 

 

Have you been waiting for a long time? (felt guilty arriving later than him) 

 

No. I just got here about 5 minutes ago. 

 

Oh, I see. (takes a deep breath) So...... you know why I said I wanted to meet you, right? 

 

Yeah. About Jin Ee. I heard the news............. How's Sulli and Minho? Are they ok? 

 

Yeah. They are fine. (with a little hesitation) 

 

That's good to know. (smiles weakly) 

 

(blows out) Ok... here it goes. I'll just go straight to the point ok? 

 

Ok. 

 

You are Jin Ee's friend right? 

 

I WAS. I'm not anymore. 

 

Do you know where he stays? 

 

I've been looking for him at his house a few days ago, but I couldn't find him anywhere. I figured he moved somewhere else. What, are you planning to raid his house or something? 

 

No. Just needed to know. (sighs) Do you happen to know what happened to him that made him such a bad person he is? 

 

Not really. But I could say it is about his childhood. 

 

His.... childhood? (finally speaks up) 

 

Yes.See...Jin Ee didn't really enjoy much of his childhood. 

 

Then what does that have to do with Sulli's and Minho's marriage? (curious) 

 

Krystal, you know that Sulli and I was going to marry back then, right? 

 

Yeah. Why? 

 

I don't really remember, but I remembered clearly what Jin Ee said to me. He said that he would do anything to make our child a great person like him. 

 

What...? (speechless) 

 

He will never be as great as he thought he would be! 

 

Exactly. 

 

Unnie..... you' re right. (looks at Jessica with a worried look) 

 

Right about what? 

 

Since Sulli's pregnant, he's after her baby! 

 

We can't let that happen.... what are we going to do?

 

We have to stop him before he comes anywhere near one of us. 

 

........................ 

 

Lunew

 

Hahaha! (laughing) 

 

This is for making me happy all the time! (tickling Luna) 

 

Hahaha..... Dubu it tickles! Hehehehe.. (giggles) 

 

I know.. (stops tickling her and caressing her face) 

 

They lay on the bed side by side, facing each other. 

 

Luna.... I-

 

(kisses Onew) 

 

They kiss for a couple of minutes and finally stop to catch their breath. 

 

I know. I love you too... (whispers sweetly) 

 

(smiles) 

 

.................... 

 

Jessica and Krystal reaches home. Amber opens the front door, and continues playing video games with her boyfriend, Key. Old habits die hard..... Jessica goes straight into her room, probably taking a hot and relaxing bath. Krystal entersbher room and greeted with a sleeping Taemin. He looks really tired. She smiles and lays beside him, facing him. Maybe Taemin is missing her so much that he mumbles her name in his sleep. 

 

Kry... stal... 

 

Krystal giggles. She caresses Taemin's hair....and he holds her hand, still sleeping. 

 

Hehe..... so cute Taemin oppa.

 

........................

 

Minho and Sulli are in the bathroom together, brushing their teeth.Minho makes funny faces whenever Sulli looks at him,and she would laugh looking at her silly husband's odd faces. Once they are done brushing, Minho stands behind Sulli and hugs her from behind. He even hums her a song and she loves it when he does. They were about to kiss when suddenly Sulli felt a numbness in her abdomen. At first she thought it was nothing, but then it got worse and she whimpers. Minho notices and knows right away what's going on. Oh no. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry you guys for being missing for a long time now. I hadn't often write these few months. I'll still write whenever I can, although I'm not sure who would read it. I'm sure a lot of people have lost interest for I've been inactive now. Sorry sorry and sorry again. I'll just keep saying sorry until I can finally write a good story for good readers. Sincerely.. - ally3008-