Final Encounter

The One

Appa.. be careful. 

 

(nods) 

 

They've already arrived at the house. Just like Sulli said, nobody lives there. No signs of life at all. Changmin decided to make the first move. He opens the front door and cgecked thoroughly for anyone suspicious. No one. As he walked further into the house, Onew followed him from behind. The old wooden floor made squeaking sounds. 

 

It's clear. 

 

So..... he said underground. 

 

That means.... 

 

The basement. 

 

We have to find the way though.. 

 

I think it's over here! (found some kind of door under a carpet) 

 

Let's open it. Onew, help me. 

 

They both opened the door and there was a a flight of stairs leading into the basement. It was dark. Changmin took his steps carefully. One by one. Deeper under the ground, then he saw Minho. On a chair, with his arms strapped, and his legs both bleeding. He ran quickly to him,shaking his body to wake him up. 

 

Minho,Minho wake up! 

 

Ap.......... pa.... (talks weakly) 

 

Yeah,come on now,we're gonna get you out of here, alright? (unstrapping Minho's arms) 

 

What are you guys.... doing here... you can't....... be here... 

 

Just stay with me! (ready to help Minho move) 

 

Him........ we must help him too..... (pointing to Lee Ho) 

 

Who's that? 

 

Lee Ho. Come on,help me get him! (unties the rope bounding Lee Ho's arms) 

 

Just as they were getting their hands full, a few big and muscular men walked into the basement. They noticed that Minho was missing from the chair he was supppsed to be sitting on. 

 

There he is. 

 

Oh... and his friends. Hello. (cracking his knuckles) 

 

What brings you here today? 

 

Haha.... they're here to save their friends, stupid. (talks to his friend) 

 

Seeing what was going on, Onew motioned Changmin to bring Minho out of the basement.  He moved slowly towards the stairs. 

 

Where are you going?! 

 

Just before the man could catch Changmin, Onew punched his face. His friends were just about to beat Onew, when Key, Taemin and Jonghyun joined the fight. There were a lot of punching and kicking. It was chaos. Changmin have successfully brought Minho out of the house. He layed him down onto the ground.

 

Minho, you stay here! I'm gonna go and help the others. (ran back into the house) 

 

.......................... 

 

A heavy blow to Onew's head. He fell to the ground with a groan. 

 

That's all you got?! 

 

No...... (stands up) Is that all YOU got?! 

 

Pfftt.... come on.... give me something better. 

 

As he was boasting, Changmin came with a kick to his head. It was enough to get him unconscious. Onew felt his legs were weak, so he fell again. 

 

Are you ok?

 

Yeah.... 

 

Different from him, the others got no problem handling their opponents. 

 

(sighs in relief) 

 

Finally.... they're done. 

 

Come on, let's get out of here. 

 

Then, they saw Minho coming down the stairs. Walking down the stairs.Wait......walking?

 

Hello boys! (says with a gun pointing at Minho's head and his other arm standing Minho up) Put your hands behind your head. NOW! 

 

They did as they were told to. Suddenly, the whole room was filled with some kind of smoke......or gas. They all felt dizzy and went unconscious. 

 

....................... 

 

Wake up. I said open your ing eyes! (hits Changmin's stomach) 

 

Ahhh! 

 

Hahahaha.... (laughing like a maniac) 

 

You're crazy..... 

 

You just knew? Pity you. I've been crazy my whole life!

 

You're ed up! 

 

Hahaha....... so..... you're that girl's boyfriend aye? What was her name again..............................Krystal? (comes near Taemin's face) 

 

(spits to JE's face) 

 

Out of anger, JE shot Taemin's leg. 

 

Ahhhh ! (screamed) 

 

..HEY YOU LEAVE HIM ALONE! 

 

SHUT UP OR I WILL SHOOT YOUR'S TOO! 

 

Why are you doing this.... stop.... Jin Ee...... pal... 

 

Don't call me pal..... I AM NOT YOUR PAL, YOU HEAR ME?! 

 

JE was still holding a grudge to Lee Ho after what happened last time. He pulled his manhood. Lee Ho cried in pain. 

 

OH IT HURTS?! WANT ME TO SHOOT YOU INSTEAD?

 

AAGGHH.... 

 

Why are you doing this... 

 

Because I want to. Now will you excuse me... I have my own work to do upstairs.

 

............... 

 

Where is it, Sulli? 

 

It's around here somewhere. We're close. 

 

So.... when we get there.... what should we do? I mean it's dangerous.

 

We can find a way. 

 

But we have to be careful. We have MinHae with us. He's what JE wants. 

 

Definitely. We have to think of a plan. 

 

We don't have time for plans. We're desperate now. Our first goal is to save Minho and Lee Ho. 

 

What if..... we'll meet JE there? 

 

Then I guess we have to face him. 

 

I know that you guys would do anything to help... but I don't think-

 

Ssul, you're like our real sister now. We' d do anything even if you won't allow us to.

 

(sighs) Ok. But let me get in first. 

 

Ok. 

 

........................ 

 

Now..... since you've all been acting nicely, I'll untie your hands then. 

 

Jin Ee did untie them, but only after they were all beaten up. 

 

Much better now isn't it? 

 

You're an . 

 

Oh come on..... I'm trying to be nice. Am I not being nice, Minho? 

 

Bull. 

 

Ok....... you know what, I tried to be nice, but I get this instead. So how about this... 

 

He took out a knife and stabbed at the side of Onew's body. 

 

Much like it, right? 

 

STOP THIS, NOW! (with a knife pointing at JE) 

 

Aha...... Jinri.... I was just about to mention you. Popped your baby out already I see.. (coming towards Sulli) 

 

STEP BACK. DON'T YOU COME ANYWHERE NEAR ME! 

 

Jin Ee was still walking towards her.Minho came from behind and tried to pull him to the floor but got kicked instead. Out of the blue, Luna came with a baseball bat and hit Jin Ee in the head. He fell to the floor.

 

That' s what you get for messing with my sister.  

 

Unnie! (hugs Luna) 

 

Jessica, Krystal, Amber and Victoria rushed in. 

 

Thank god you guys are safe! (attends to Changmin) 

 

Oppa are you hurt?! 

 

My leg.... 

 

Key.... stay still ok? (helps Key stand up) 

 

Key's leg was broken when he was beaten. 

 

Jessica helped Jonghyun. 

 

Jinki! (rushed to Onew and hugged him) 

 

Argh! 

 

Huh? Baby, what's wrong? 

 

Luna saw the knife. 

 

Oh god... it's ok... we.... we'll get to the hospital.. ok? Guys..... we have to hurry up.... 

 

Hey.... darl... it's ok.... I'm fine... (caresses Luna's face) 

 

Sulli went to Minho. She quickly hugged him as soon as she got to him. She was crying hard. She really missed him. 

 

Sulli... ah.. 

 

Oppa... I'm here.... I'm right here... (kissed Minho's hair) 

 

Whe...where's MinHae? 

 

MinHae's fine.We sent him to Luna unnie's parents'. 

 

Good.... (smiled weakly) 

 

When they were having their "reunion", JE stands up behind them. Nobody noticed. Fortunately, Lee Ho saw it and he quickly shot him multiple times. Everybody was shocked with the sudden sound of the gunshot. 

 

Lee Ho?! 

 

Guys, we almost forgot about him! 

 

Nah... I'm fine... (stands up and takes out his phone) This is Agent Lee, subject is down. 

 

Copy that, agent. 

 

Huh? 

 

Sorry I've never told you before. I'm a cop. Well.. undercover cop. (guilty smile) 

 

I'm so glad I didn't marry you. 

 

Hehe.. 

 

Wait... what? (still confused) 

 

You're just confused Key.... 

 

Hehe...(chuckles)

 

.........................