Guess what?

The One

It's late at night. Usually, they would already be in bed having a good night sleep. But since today is Minsul's arrival, the family decides to stay up so they all get to greet the couple when they get back home. And for sure, when everybody's awake, there is NO such thing as PINDROP SILENCE. The living room is filled with noises. Minsul just arrived and parking in the porch. Just the sound of the car's engine is enough to make the family excited to open the front door for the them.  Krystal, eager to see her best friend Sulli again rushes to the door. Luna who is as eager as her runs to the door as well. 'sigh', take it easy both of you, will you? Minho and Sulli outside are busy taking out their luggages from the trunk. Being the charming husband he is, Minho lifts all the luggages. Sulli feels bad for not helping him, but Minho insisted saying that "a pregnant woman shouldn't do heavy works" . Just as Minho's hand reaches the door knob of the front door, the door opens wide. For sure, no one can beat Krystal's hands that's like an eagle snatching it's prey. 

 

HELLO TO YOU TWO! (greets Minsul with a smiling face but pushing Luna who is beside her) 

 

Haha... hi Ddudungie! I miss you! Yah, stop pushing Luna unnie.. that's bad!  (scolds and hugs Krystal and Luna)

 

Thank you for putting me out of my misery, Ssul.

 

Hahaha! (laughs, looking at the three sisters) Hello everyone! (enters the house) 

 

Hi, welcome home hyung. (hugs Minho) 

 

Welcome home. (smiling) 

 

Welcome home you bastard. (smiling) 

 

Hi Minho!  

 

Haha... thanks hyung. Why are you guys still up? 

 

Yeah, oppa is right. You guys don't have to stay up this late for us. (feels guilty) 

 

Gwaenchana, Ssul. 

 

Yup. Anyway, it's not like we're not used to staying up this late. Right, Amber? 

 

Yeah. It's really nothing. 

 

Plus, we also wanted to tell you both about something you won't want to miss. (grins) 

 

Sulli, who knows well the look that Krystal's putting up, gives a good guess. 

 

Ummm.... ok. Lemme guess, it is a secret? 

 

Ummhmm! (smiling at Sulli with sparkling eyes) 

 

About someone in this house? 

 

That's right. (smiles at Changmin beside her) 

 

That someone doesn't want his or her secret to be known to anyone else but you guys decided to tell me and oppa about it anyway? 

 

Totally yes. 

 

Good guess, Sulli. (gives thumbs up) 

 

Hehe... thanks. 

 

(chuckles) So.... what is this.... secret thingy anyway? 

 

Oh man..... (giving up) 

 

Here we go again.... (covering his ears with a pillow) 

 

Simple. Amber and Key are a couple! (says innocently) 

 

 

 

 

 

Sulli and Minho: O_O