Cravings!

The One

Good morning oppa! Wake up! (shakes Minho) 

 

(stirrs) Alright....... hmmmmm...... (goes back to sleep) 

 

Oooopppaaaaaaa.......... ireona~~~....... (making aegyo while shaking Minho) 

 

Shireo...... (answers lazily) 

 

Shireo? 

 

Neh... 

 

Wae? 

 

I don't want to... 

 

Wae?? 

 

Cuz I don't want to.. 

 

Wae? 

 

Ahhhh...... fine I'll wake up! Just...... 5 more minutes? Please baby..... (pouts) 

 

Hoho.... ok then... anyway I didn't wake you because I want to.... umma ask me to cuz breakfast is ready.   (combing her hair) 

 

Really? 

 

Mmmhmmm.. and.. you and I both know Vic umma never leaves us alone if we don't get out of this room anytime soon so..... when she checks on us we both will get a long lecture.... or worse getting smacks on our heads. That's why you should get up now oppa or I'll be getting something from her too! (jumps on the bed and shakes Minho again) 

 

There is a reason why Sulli suddenly panics. 

 

You getting something from her? No way.... not in your condition... I won't let that happen.. (hugs Sulli) 

 

Jinjja?

 

Mmmhmmm.... if she wants to get to you, she has to go through me first... 

 

Really, you would do that for me? You won't let me face her? 

 

Yeah.... 

 

You sure? 

 

Yup... 150% 

 

What Minho didn't know was, VIC IS AT THE DOOR OF MINSUL'S ROOM. 

 

Ok then..... UMMA YOU HEARD HIM. You're free to smack him. (smiles widely and pushes Minho towards Vic) 

 

What?! YAH SULLI AH! (screams as he tries to get away from Vic) 

 

Oh ho no way you're getting away now! You asked for it! (chases Minho around the room while holding a fly spatter) 

 

HAHAHAHAHA! (laughing her heart out) 

 

Minho runs around the room. He jumps off the bed and jumps back on it not realising he is running in circles. The door of the room is wide open. Outside of the room, the whole family was watching. Everybody is laughing out loud. The whole house is full of laughter. Everyone laughs harder when Minho starts to scream like a girl. 

 

AHHHHHH!! (screaming and finally gets to escape from the scary Vic by going to the bathroom) 

 

(stops chasing) Wooh.. .. that was some good morning stretching! (stretches her body) My work here is done! (shows a satisfied look and walks out of the room) 

 

Sulli can't help bit giggle. 

 

...................................... 

 

The family gathers for lunch at their favourite restaurant. 

 

Americano for me! 

 

Me too! 

 

Macchiato! 

 

I'm having the same with her! 

 

Ok! 2 Americanos and 2 Macchiatos... what about you two? (asking Key and Amber) 

 

Ummm.... espresso? 

 

Ok.... Amber? 

 

Oh..... Latte please. (smiles) 

 

Ok... Jongie? 

 

Mocha please. (busy playing with his phone) 

 

Arasseo.... you should stop playing with your phone at least for a little while.... it's bad for your eye sight, ya know? 

 

Newlyweds? Drinks? 

 

A cup of Cappucino would be nice, Luna. (smiles) 

 

Ok.... so I assume you're having the same, Ssul? 

 

Ahh... no.... (still looking at the menu) Ummmm..... orange juice! (smiles) 

 

Oookay.. then.. (goes to the counter)

 

Amber and krystal looks at Sulli like she's an alien. She NEVER likes orange juice. She can't take a sip, let alone swallowing it! 'Is she really serious?' they thought to themselves. Minho looks at Sulli who is beside him. As he does, Sulli looks at him and smile. 

 

Ummm... Sulli ah,..................... why did you order orange juice? 

 

Huh? Is there something wrong? (looks around her) 

 

Amber and Krystal are still staring. Sulli notices. 

 

Yah guys, why are you staring at me like that? 

 

Nothing..... maybe... 

 

Maybe because you never drink orange juice. 

 

Huh? Isn't orange juice really good? 

 

Yeah... but baby, you can never accept the taste.. (looks at her) 

 

What do you mean I can't accept the taste? I finished the orange juice in the refrigerator yesterday.. (questions) 

 

You did? 

 

Yeah.... 

 

No wonder I couldn' t find it this morning... (thoughts to herself) 

 

Ohh.... I see what it is now.... Minho, you better prepare to give her what she wants.. (smiles) 

 

What, umma? 

 

Ohhh.... I got it now! (snaps her finger) 

 

What? 

 

You're having cravings! 

 

Cravings? 

 

Mmhmmm.... it's okay... it's normal for pregnant women to experience it... (smiles) 

 

Ohhh... (finally understands) 

 

Luna comes to the table with a tray full of coffees and one ORANGE JUICE. 

 

Here you go... Macchiatos, Latte, Cappucino, Espresso, Mocha, Americanos, Tea for me and Onew and one.... orange juice.. (puts all the drinks on the table) That's all! (sits and sips her tea) You must be havimg cravings no, Sulli..... you never touch orange juice.. (talks casually with a big smile on her face) 

 

'Jeez she's such a smart person' (thought to herself) 

 

'She figured that out easily'

 

'That's our Luna alright'(sips her Americano) 

 

........................... 

 

That day, in the evening. 

 

Minsul are both strolling down the street to have some time together. They are walking hand in hand. Both of them are wearing scarfs, caps and hoodies to avoid being spotted. And guess what, their disguise works! Thank you god. As they walk, they pass by many convenient stores. Suddenly Sulli's stomach growls. Minho heard it and stops. 

 

Are you hungry? 

 

Hehe.... you heard it? 

 

Yeah... it was loud alright.. (smiles) Hehe.. what would you like? I'll buy it for you! (puts his arms around Sulli) 

 

Jinjja? (smiles widely)

 

Mmm... anything for you baby.(pinches her chin)

 

Hmmmm..... (thinks) Ummm........ chicken wings? (looks at Minho)

 

Chicken wings? Are you sure? (smiling)

 

Mmm... I really want chicken wings... can you buy them for me? Jaebal... (pouts)

 

Haha! Gwiyo.... (kisses her lips) Neh.... chicken wings for you and our little baby inside your tummy here! (smiling and rubbing Sulli's flat tummy) Poor baby, you both must be starving... daddy will buy some chicken wing for mommy and you, neh? (talking to Sulli's tummy as if though the baby inside could understand and answer him) 

 

(giggles) Oppa, you know you won't be answered.. (cups Minho's face) 

 

I know... but baby loves me..... you love me right, baby? (talking to the now one month old unborn baby) 

 

Hehe... you should stop calling me 'baby'  now... we have our baby now, right? 

 

Then what should I call you? 

 

Just call me,  (leans closer to his ear) 'Sulli ah'  (speaks in a sweet way) And say it just the way I said it. (smiles) 

 

(smiles) Neh... yes your majesty! (bows to her) 

 

Haha! Oppa, you don't have to bow.. Palli, buy me my chicken wings! (drags Minho) 

 

Okay! (chuckles) 

 

The couple walks to the market to buy the much desired chicken wings. 

 

........................... 

 

Oppa, where are you? (searches for Minho) 

 

I'm in here! (shouts from their walk in closet) 

 

Oh... found you..... 

 

Wae? 

 

Ummmm..... you know... (giggles) 

 

(chuckles) Neh.... I'll go buy them for you.... what flavour do you want? 

 

Chocolate and vanilla! (says with cute faces) 

 

I'll go and get them for you, neh. Be back in a bit! (kisses her forehead) 

 

I love you, oppa. (looks at Minho) 

 

I love you even more. (ruffling her hair) 

 

Minho kisses Sulli's lips. They kiss for a few minutes till they are out of breath. Sulli walks Minho to the front door and waves at him as he walks away. She closes the door and locks it. Evryone are already sleeping. While she waits for Minho to come back, she turns on the tv and watch her favourite reality shows. Suddenly, Lunew's door opens. Sulli turs to the door and sees Luna coming out. She smiles at her. Luna joins Sulli in front of the tv. Sulli is enjoying the tv show she's watching and it is ridiculously hilarious that she laughs so hard. But looking at Luna really bothers her. Luna is just smiling weakly. She doesn't laugh at all. Looking at her unnie like that, she asks her. 

 

Luna unnie, is everything okay? 

 

Huh? Oh... yeah everything is okay. Why? 

 

Well, you usually laugh really hard too whenever you watch this show. Is something bothering you? I'm prettty sure that this show is very hilarious just now. You would laugh harder than me. What's wrong? 

 

Luna turns to face Sulli. 

 

Ssul, when I tell you this... promise me you won't tell anyone about it unless I told you so or I tell the others myself, arasseo? 

 

Neh... unnie you're freaking me out. Is something going on? 

 

Luna takes a deep breath and puts her hand into her pocket to take out something. And turns out, it's a PREGNANCY TEST. 

 

Here. (gives the pregnancy test to Sulli without daring to look at her) 

 

Sulli takes the pregnancy test and looks at it. Her eyes opens wider. It's a POSITIVE. 

 

Luna is..... PREGNANT? 

 

................................ 

 

 

 

 

 

Do you guys think this chapter is kinda, boring? Please do comment! :)    And this update is the shortest I've ever posted, I think. Is it too short?  I'm sorry...... I'm a bad author... I made you wait but then made a short update. Well, I promise I'll make a longer update next time! Tell me what you think of this update, neh? See you soon, bye for now!  - ally3008-