Disturbance

The One

SOMEBODY HELP ME!! (crying) 

 

The rest of the family are in the dining room enjoying dinner. All of them heard Onew's cry. Without second thoughts, all of them rush to the backyard to see what happened. As soon as they see Luna in Onew's arms with blood, they gasps. 

 

Oh my god! (covering ) 

 

Oppa. (holding Minho's arm) 

 

(rushes to Onew) Hyung, what happened?! 

 

(sobbing) I-I....... I...... I don't know! I don't know. When ai came here she was already lying on the ground. (crying) Kids, please help me. 

 

Is that her blood? 

 

(smacks Key's head) You ! 

 

I think we should go to the hospital! Fast! (already grabbing the car key) 

 

Ok. Let's go! Palli! (helping Onew lift Luna) 

 

Just as they reach the porch, Changtoria have just arrived home. Sulli quickly tells them to not turn off the ignition. 

 

Appa appa, don't turn it off!! (opening the passengers door) 

 

Minho and Onew lift Luna and lays her on the seat. Onew lays her head on his lap while the others gets inside the huge mpv. 

 

To the hospital! 

 

..................... 

 

Everyone is waiting outside the emergency room. Taestal sits side by side holding hands. Changtoria are buying coffees for everyone from a vending machine. The trios just stare blankly ad Minsul sits together with Sulli leaning her head on Minho's shoulder. Onew has just been called in a few minutes ago. Krystal breaks the silence. 

 

I was wondering, who did this? 

 

Who do you think would know? 

 

No one. 

 

Let's report the cops. 

 

Well guys, we should ask Onew hyung before we do that. 

 

He's right. We should ask him first before we do anything. 

 

Then silence again. Minsul start to feel drowsy so they decide to take a nap. Victoria and Changmin rejoin them after buying coffees. Changtoria are still shocked with what happened. They were missing the whole time then suddenly came home welcomed with Luna being unconscious. Krystal and Amber plans to talk somewhere else and decided to ask Sulli to come with them. Sulli wakes up and joins. 

 

So guys, I've been thinking. 

 

What is it? 

 

Amber, you and Luna got into a little of a fight this morning, right? 

 

Well, not really a fight. But yeah.... a little argument. 

 

Just get to the point, Soojung. What are you trying to say here? 

 

What I mean is, MAYBE the person who did this to Luna is the person who cause this. Wait, that did not came out right. (puzzled with her own statement) 

 

I get it now. (understands Krystal's twisted statement) 

 

What, Sulli? 

 

What she is trying to say is, the person who did this to Luna is probably the person who caused Luna to be so stressed up that you two got into an argument this morning. 

 

Huh? 

 

(takes a deep breath) That person is disturbing Luna. Got it? (looks at Amber) 

 

Oohh..... (finally understands) Well, that's possible. 

 

But Soojung, I don't think so. 

 

What do you mean? 

 

Maybe it's SOMEONE ELSE. 

 

.................... 

 

Luna is finally admitted in the ward. It's cosy. Onew is sitting on the chair next to her bed, holding her hand. What the doctor told him is still ringing in his head. 

 

Sir, you came with Miss Luna, right? 

 

Yes. how is she doctor? 

 

I have good news.... and bad news. 

 

Just tell me doctor. I'll accept it. 

 

Ok then. (puts her hand on his shoulder) Mr. Onew, Miss Luna is pregnant. BUT... 

 

But what doctor? (worries) 

 

Unfortunately, we couldn't save the baby. There was too much bleeding. We tried our best but we failed. I'm so sorry. 

 

Onew starts to cry again. He regretted being so selfish. If only he didn't act with his emotions, he and Luna might be very happy with their baby now. Luna wakes up and sees Onew crying on her side. She smiles and caresses his hair. Onew looks straight up to her with swollen eyes. Luna keeps smiling weakly. 

 

Hey. (says weakly) 

 

Hey, darling. Gwaenchana? 

 

Neh. Dubu, why are you crying? 

 

Darl, I'm so sorry. If only I had known-

 

Shh... it's okay.... it's okay... (whispering while caressing Onew's face) 

 

But we lost our baby.... 

 

It's not your fault. Arasseo? 

 

(nods slowly and hugs Luna) 

 

..................... 

 

In Luna's ward. 

 

So what exactly happened, kids?

 

We didn' t know what happened. We just heard Onew shouting.

 

Who was it, unnie?

 

I don't know. At that time, I was helping a guy who was lost. Wait................................... (thinks) That guy...... he.. ran off with someone else. I......... I was pushed down the stairs. (recalling what happened) 

 

Do you remember his face? 

 

Yeah..... I'll never forget his face. 

 

Hyung, I think we should let the police know. 

 

Yes. We'll make a police report. Darling, was he someone we know? 

 

No. Not that I know of. 

 

Then, Sulli suddenly stands up and excuses herself to the bathroom. Minho notices that she is acting strange. So he decided to catch up to her. 

 

Sulli ah, are you okay? 

 

Neh oppa... I'm fine. Just a little dizzy that's all. 

 

(smiles and ruffles her hair) Our baby is giving you such a hard time huh? 

 

(smiles sweetly) Ani... it's fine. As long as I'm carrying your baby oppa, I don't mind. (gives Minho a long gentle kiss) 

 

Hey... actually Sulli ah,  you seem like you know something. 

 

Oppa.. I don't really know but.. I think I can give a good guess who did this. 

 

Who is it? 

 

Come on. (drags Minho back into Luna's ward) 

 

..................... 

 

The others stay at the hospital while the 'parents' head home to pack clothes for their 'kids'. Changmin takes out their wedding decorations from the car and Victoria heads inside to pack some clothes for the kids. A few minutes later, they drive back to the hospital. As they are in the car, Vic looks out the window. She loves to look outside whenever she's in the car. As she is looking outside, she sees a black van parked not too far from their house. But there is nobody in it. Vic's heart suddenly fells uneasy. There is something wrong with the van. Her head shouts a warning. But, being her positive self, she didn't panic and tells Changmin instead. 

 

Appa, do you notice that black van back there? 

 

Yeah. Why? Something wrong? 

 

I just find it weird. It isn't parked in front of a neighbour's house or anything. It's like someone left it there. 

 

You're right. That is weird. Did you see anyone inside it? 

 

No. 

 

(stops the car) Do you think we should check? 

 

What if it's someone bad? No. Don't check, it's too dangerous. 

 

Well, at least if I face them, no one else will. 

 

Look what happened to Luna just now. Appa, please. (pleads) If we want to, maybe we should just let the police investigate it. 

 

(sighs) Ok. 

 

...................... 

 

Ddulli, where did you go? 

 

Oh.... just taking some fresh air. (smiles) 

 

Eyyy.... don't tell me you two did some-

 

Oh no no no we didn't! (quickly denies) 

 

That would be crazy. 

 

(laughs) You're right Dubu!

 

(opens the door) Wow, it's so noisy here. 

 

We missed anything? 

 

Oh nothing.... they are just teasing Minho oppa and Sulli, omma appa. (smiles) 

 

Yeah. CHOI MINHO AND CHOI SULLI

 

K-I-S-S-I- (unable to finish) 

 

Gosh shut up! (covering Key's mouth) 

 

Everybody laughed. Onew and Luna finally cheered up when they see their friends so caring and trying to help them get over their grief. And they did. From what happened, Omew promised to Luna that he will never forgive himself if anything ever happens to her again. 

 

............................... 

 

Taestal drives back home. Krystal plans to make some tarts and pie for the family. She also forgot to bring her burnt blueberry tart she made this morning. My, Sulli gave her a really long lecture this morning. She also receives crirics from the family. Some of them even laugh. However,  they still enjoy eating the tarts and appreciates her effort of making it. So, Taemin waits in the living room and turns on the tv while waiting. Krystal goes to the kitchen. As she got to the kitchen, she screamed loud enough that Taemin got startled. He rushed to her. 

 

Yah honey what's going on?! (worries) 

 

Oppa! (points to the kitchen) 

 

Taemin looks around. The kitchen is a total mess. He searches around the house. Nobody else except them are in the house. He is relieved. Krystal starts to tear up after being so shocked. Taemin hugs her. He searches the kitchen for anything else unusual. Then, he finds a note. It says, 

 

 

 

 

WATCH OUT. - JE-