Sis?

The One

The new character is Krystal's sister, Jessica. Are you guys ok with this? Like I said, leave your comment if you want me to change it. For now, here's the chapter.... hopefully you'll enjoy it. I'm not sure if this is good enough to show. Please bear with me... 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sis? 

 

Hey, Jung Soojung. (smiles) Hey everyone, did I bothered you? (asks nicely) 

 

Ani. Hi Jessica! 

 

Hi Victoria! Congratulations with your marriage. I'm hoping to see a baby bump soon. (says jokingly) 

 

Yah... (laughs) 

 

Haha... oh.... by the way how did you know, Sica unnie? 

 

Yeah... I thought you're in the States? (still shocked to see her sister) 

 

Oh... I was in the States but I came here to ease my mind a little bit. You know... get away from things for a little while. 

 

You could have just asked me to go to the States and we'd hang out together. 

 

Haha... I thought, what is so wrong to come and visit my lil sister here instead? Yah Soojung ah, you seem so eager to see me leave. Do you want me to?! (says jokingly) 

 

Huh? Hehe... aniyo.. I just can't believe you're here. (smiles and gets up to hug her sister) Saranghae unnie. (suddenly crying) 

 

Nado. Yah.... Soojung ah, are you crying? (feeling her shoulder being wet) You're making my dress wet. (takes Krystal's face and wipes her sister's tears with her thumbs) Aigoo... don't cry Soojung ah.. please.

 

(smiles weakly) Neh.... mianhae unnie for wetting your dress.. I just.... just miss you so much.. (continues sobbing and wiping her tears using the back of her hand) 

 

I miss you too... 

 

(smiles) I'm so happy to see Soojung and Jessica unnie together again. 

 

(nods) Mmhmm! I guess we have the same opinion. (smiles widely) 

 

We always do, unnie. (laughs) 

 

Haha! (laughs with Sulli) 

 

.......................... 

 

The next week with Lunew. 

 

Darling, where are we going? (with his arm being pulled by Luna) 

 

Hahaha... WE are going to have some fun. (smiles widely at him) 

 

Luna and Onew are both in front of a theme park. Inside, Onew could see roller-coasters. Damn, they're fast.They even have loops which will make them go 360 degrees around. Just looking at those already makes him sick. Oh dear God..... 

 

Dubu ah, you promised didn't you?

 

Huh? Promise? (already dizzy) 

 

Mmhmm. (nods) Don't tell me you've forgotten about it. (makes a sad face) 

 

There was a promise they made together last week, on Changtoria's wedding day. 

 

During that day... 

 

Darling, is there anywhere that you wanna go? Or that you wanna do? 

 

Huh? What I wanna do? 

 

Yup. Now that I think of it, we didn't really do anything together these past few weeks. I thought, why not we go and spend some time together, just the two of us? (asks Luna sweetly while holding her hand) 

 

Really? 

 

Yeah. (smiles at her) 

 

Well... there is something that I wanted to do but never get the chance to do it... 

 

What is it? 

 

I want to go to a theme park? You know... roller-coasters and stuffs? But I know that you don't like those things.... they'll just make you-

 

No no no! If you want to, we'll go,neh? 

 

Dubu ah... I know you want to make me happy but-

 

No... it's fine. Totally fine with me... as long as we go there together. We can go the next weekend... what do you think? (smiles with teeth) 

 

Really? You want to take me there? 

 

Yes. 

 

Promise? 

 

Promise. 

 

Pinky swear? (sticks out her pinky) 

 

Pinky swear.... and a stamp. (presses their thumbs together) 

 

 

Now.... 

 

Are you ready? (asks Onew with her clinging to him) 

 

I guess. (nervousness in his voice) 

 

It's ok, Dubu.... I guess we'll just go somewhere else..you don't have to force yourself for me, neh? Kaja! (pulls Onew but notices that he is not moving at all) 

 

Andwae.... you wanted this... we have to ride the roller-coaster. (looks at her) 

 

Gwaenchana.... I don't want you to do something that you're not comfortable with. Kaja, palli! (pulls him but fails to move him again as if anything that she is doing doesn't affect him at all) 

 

No..... I PROMISED AND WE'RE GOING. COME WITH ME! (pulls Luna with him into the park) 

 

................... 

 

At the house, everything seems brighter with Jessica around. Now, they have the Jungsis in da house! 

 

In the kitchen, 

KRYSTAL,  pass the blueberries! 

KRYSTAL, watch the tarts! 

KRYSTAL, don't you dare let them burn! 

KRYSTAL, stop eating and help me! 

KRYSTAL! 

KRYSTAL! 

KRYSTAL! 

JUNG SOOJUNG! 

Well, that's just basically what happens all around the house. Calling her sister everytime. But who cares, Krystal's happy with that. 

 

Soojung ah, come and help me and Sulli in the kitchen. 

 

Yah, unnie I know Vic omma isn't around... but-

 

Yah... palli! 

 

Arasseo... (makes a sad face while walking to the kitchen) 

 

Ddudungie, we're making cocktail. (smiles at Krystal) 

 

Jinjja? 

 

Neh. Come over here for a sec. 

 

Oh... ok. (obeys her sister) Wae? 

 

Open your mouth. (ready to feed her sister with a spoon) 

 

Oo... kay.. (opens ) 

 

(feeds Krystal) 

 

(chews) 

 

So... how is it? (asks for her response) 

 

Yummy. (gives a thumbs up) Gomawo... (smiles) 

 

Thank Sulli instead. Next, steak! 

 

What?! Isn't this enough? 

 

Ah just keep quiet will you?! Now that you're complaining, you go and grill the meat,palli! (bullies her sister) 

 

Hahahaha!

 

Omma!  T_T

 

................. 

 

Wasn't that fun? (happy after realising how fun a roller-coaster can be) 

 

Yeah! (feeling overjoyed spending time with Onew) 

 

As they are walking, they pass by a shop. They can see the tv inside is showing the news. Knowing the news, they can't help but pray that the family will be fine. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So here's the chapter. I'm sorry that I'm no longer as active as before.... but I promise the next chapter will be coming soon. So how do you think of Jessica? You want me to kick her out? Like I said, just leave your comments. But as a reminder, she can be said to play an important role that will develop as the story goes on. Anyways, thank you for reading!  -