Inspector Jung

The One

In Minsul's bedroom, Minho is sitting beside Sulli who is still sound asleep. He thinks about the promise he made with Lunew. Should he keep it a secret or tell her about it? Will it be safe if he tells her? Or will it be safe if he doesn't? What if the risk is higher if he doesn't tell her? What if she gets hurt? Will she forgive him? Will he forgive himself if she does get hurt? These questions have been popping in his mind since yesterday. He looks at the very pregnant girl's face lovingly and caresses her face. He kisses her forehead and pecks her lips gently. Just as he stands up to walk out the door, Sulli wakes up. 

 

Oppa? (with a tired voice) 

 

(turns around) Neh? 

 

Where are you going? (smiling) 

 

I want to go and check out what Vic omma is making for us. Wanna hop along? (asks while smiling and sitting on the side of the bed) 

 

Hehe... if you'll piggyback me! (makes aegyo) 

 

Haha... Sulli ah, I can't piggyback you anymore! (laughs at his wife's aegyo) 

 

Hmm.... my belly's too big now.. (pouts) 

 

Neh.... but I can carry you if you want to. (cheers her up) 

 

Go where? 

 

Anywhere you want. 

 

Jinjja?! (sits up quickly and excitedly like a little girl who just got hundreds of dolls for presents) 

 

Mmm! (nods) 

 

Yay! 

 

Haha!

 

........... 

 

Without Minsul knowing anything, the rest of the family is in the trios room making a meeting. Like always, Krystal and Luna are the ones who handle the talking. 

 

Yesterday morning, we were in the kitchen. Luna unnie felt something weird, so we decided to check the drawers and stuff. Doing so, we found these. (takes out the pocket knife and the camera to show it to everyone else) 

 

(takes the camera) Is someone watching us the whole time? 

 

(sighs) That's what we think so. I mean, than what's the use of a camera anyway? 

 

These were in the kitchen? 

 

Yup. 

 

Have anyone in mind? Someone you might think did this? 

 

We can say it's obvious who's behind all these. 

 

JE of course. 

 

That dude is way out of his mind.

 

He is.

 

This is the last straw. Jung Soojung, come with me now. (stands up and drags her sister out of the room) 

 

............ 

 

After taking her shower and having a good romantic breakfast in the bedroom with Minho, Sulli comes out of the room with her husband to find everything is like always. Lunew in front of the tv. Changtoria outside watering the plants. Keyber and Jonghyun are washing the cars in the porch whule splashung water at each other. Everybody's happy. She sees Taemin in the garden with... wait.. wait.. where's Krystal? 

 

Unnie, where's Krystal? 

 

Krystal? She went out with Sica unnie. Don't ask me where, I don't know. 

 

Oh... no wonder Taeminnie looks so lonely out there.. hehe..(shows Luna how Taemin's doing alone) 

 

Hehe.. (giggles) 

 

............ 

 

Meanwhile, Jungsis. 

 

I really can't stand that bastard... he's getting on ny nerves every single day! (screaming like a maniac to let out her frustation)

 

Ok...I 'm getting it that you' re mad at him but you don't need to shout in this roofless car of your's! (screaming as well) 

 

Yah... you're telling me to not shout but you're actually doing the same thing. 

 

Really? Like who's gonna look anyway? 

 

Like everyone around us is gonna look, sis. (turns Krystal's head to face the people watching them from behind her) 

 

Ahh! That's just your fault! 

 

Why is it my fault?! 

 

You started screaming in the first place! 

 

Then why did you screamed back?! 

 

I don't know... hahaha! (starts laughing) 

 

Me neither..... hahaha... (laughs until her face turns red out of embarrassment) 

 

............ 

 

Macchiato and Mocha, please.

 

The Jungsis takes a break at a coffee shop. Jessica wants to know as much as possible about the famous JE guy. One of the ways is through her lil sister. She takes sip of her warm coffee and starts to talk. 

 

So this guy, he's Sulli's brother right? 

 

Yup. Spot on. 

 

Real brother? 

 

Yeah. Let's just say he's gone cuckoo. 

 

What causes it? 

 

He felt that he was left out of the family. Sulli said he wasn't a bad guy at all at the start. But just because of his personal feelings, he left home and never came back since then. Until now. 

 

I bet he's a great guy in the past. 

 

Yeah... that's what I thought. But believe me, that great guy was long gone. No matter what, I don't think he'll find his old self again. Rephrashing it, he'll never be his old self again. 

 

I guess that's true. (sips her coffee again and thinks) What made him come back? 

 

That's still a bit unclear to me. But this is based on my opinion about it. 

 

Why? 

 

He.... he's the kind of guy who wants everything goes according to his plan. Before Sulli married Minho...... there was this guy..... he was one of JE's friends. Now, before you make an assumption that he's also a bad guy, you need to know that he is innocent.He's got nothing to do with my kidnapping or anything whatsoever. It's just that he happens to be a friend of JE. 

 

Ok. Then? 

 

Sulli and him was supposed to marry each other, but Sulli found out that he has someone else. So she lets him go and decided not to marry him. Right after that, Sulli and Minho got married and out of nowhere, her brother comes back. 

 

Wait. That's just unclear to me. Why would JE come back after Minho and Sulli got married? 

 

I don't know. That's where I got stuck too. It's just not making any perfect sense. 

 

Unless....... 

 

What? 

 

Nevermind. Soojung ah, you mentioned someone earlier...

 

Who?

 

That guy you said was supposed to marry Sulli. 

 

Yeah, what about him? 

 

What's his name? 

 

Kim Lee Ho. Why? What are you gonna do with him? 

 

To track this psycho, we need him. 

 

You think so? 

 

I know so. 

 

Ok... I have his number, we'll see him right away.

 

Call him now. But wait..... why do you have his number? 

 

Huh? He's cute. (smiles innocently) But don't get me wrong, he's married anyways.(dials Lee Ho's number and gives the phone to Jessica) Here you go. 

 

Hello, is this Kim Lee Ho? 

 

"Yes. Who is this?"

 

I'm Krystal's big sister. You know, Krystal right? Sulli's friend who got kidnapped not long ago? 

 

"Yeah. I know her. But, why are you calling me? "

 

I'm sorry if this is bothering you but we need to talk. 

 

" Ummm... about Jin Ee, am I right? " 

 

Yup. 

 

" Umm.... ok then. I guess it's fine. " 

 

Great. Thanks, I'll text the location and time. I'll hang up. 

 

" Sure. Ok."  

 

(hangs up) Just you wait, JE. I will find you.