Please leave me..

The One

It's been a week since Sulli locked herself in her room. She won't eat nor talk about what happened. All those days made f(x) worried sick especially for her health condition. 

 

Sulli sweety, would you like to join us for breakfast? 

 

Huh? Oh unnie, it's ok... I'm fine, I'll have it later.. go on and eat first, don't wait for me... (answering with a weak voice) 

 

Sulli, please dear... please come out (pleading) 

 

Ddulli! 

 

Gwaenchanayo! 

 

Let's leave her alone guys... I'll send in her breakfast later.. 

 

Sulli ah, just know we always welcome you if you want to join us, ok? 

 

Neh unnie... 

 

And so f(x) leaves her alone in her room. That's just how it goes every day since the incident. When they have to go to SM, there's always one of the members who would stay home, accompanying her and making sure she wouldn't do anything stupid. Usually it's Amber and Luna. Krystal only stays when she has no schedule. Vic only comes back home to cook and tidy up the house then leaves again, back to SM building. The SHINee boys call often to ask about Sulli's condition. They also stop by every once in a while... every one of them except Minho. He only calls Amber... not so often either. He knows what happened, but still he isn't ready to see her. He's too stubborn and selfish, he knows it himself. 

 

.......................  

 

Meanwhile,SHINee's house. 

 

Give me the remote! 

Hell no! Uh uh, no way! 

Yah, knock it off! Ah jinja, why do you guys always act like little kids fighting over a toy! 

It's not my fault, get a hold of the remote first! This guy here caused the problem! 

Well did not! 

You pointing your finger at each other clearly shows your childish behavior! That's it, no video games today for all of you! 

But hyung, I wasn't involved at all! Why am I in this?! 

You can smack these two guys heads for bringing you into this! (pointing at Key and Jonghyun) 

At the same time, Minho is in his room, hearing everything happening in the living room. 

Haha.... seriously Onew hyung is getting really strict now. (chuckling) 

(phone) Oppa, you have a text! (Sulli's aegyo voice) 

Ah, why didn't I change the notification tone! (looks at phone) Eh, it's Amber! (opens the text) 

 

(Text) Minho oppa, I see you haven't called for days.... well just sent this to tell you Sulli's still the way she is. She's not coming out of the room and refuse to eat or talk, everytime she has to eat I had to keep telling her to do so or nothing would go down . Sometimes I just feel like I miss her, her bubbly and cheerful self. There is something else I want to tell you, actually this thing always happen every night. I fdon't if it's just me but I think I hear her crying every night. I don't really know anymore oppa, what do you think we should do? Seriously, I can't bear to see her like this anymore! And now, where the heck are you when she needed all of us the most?! Sorry to say, but I've just notice that you're such a coward! :p 

Jinja this kid, did she just call me a coward? (stops to think for a while) Maybe I am.... you are aren't Choi Minho? (looks at the clock) Oh, it's 9 in the morning.. hmmm... should I or shouldn't I go there? Arrrgghh! This is making me crazy! (blows out) Not today... just not today Minho, ignore that text calling you a coward there! You'll go there someday! Yeah! (heads out of his room) Hyung, I'm gonna jog, bye! 

Hyung, jakkuman! Gidaryeo, I'm coming with you! 

Eh, what makes you so... (unable to finish his words) 

Ah.... shut up and let's go! (pulling Minho arm and walk out the front door) 

 

................... 

 

I didn't get to finish my line back there.... what makes you want to come with me today? 

Haha.... hyung grounded us today for fighting over the remote! (smiling widely) 

Haha, I heard you guys! 

Hyung, would you mind if I ask you something? 

Go on, ask away. 

How come you..... never.... visit.... Sulli....... you know...... what... happened right? (asking while jogging) 

(stops) Yeah, I do... and believe me when I say I'm really dying to see her.... (panting) 

I do believe you... if that's so why won't you visit? Huh? Can you tell me the main problem here right now that it is with you? Why couldn't you see her, are you scared, or what, don't want to make it worse

Yeah, don't wanna make it worse, for her and for me... 

Actually hyung, I think iit's finally time for you to wake up. It's either you wake up now or I'll wake you up myself.... cuz... cuz I just couldn't take it anymore... please hyung.... take that risk. 

Oh yeah, what's that risk? 

Gosh, you ego really is high huh? The confession, hyung.... the confession to her is the risk that I'm talking about, right here. Now you better wake up, all by yourself or I'm gonna be the one to wake you cuz you know why? I can't take it anymore.... I just can't... please make up your mind, hyung..... please...... (runs back to the house) 

Should I? (sigh)  

 

............... 

 

Ssul, your breakfast is here! Open up! 

 

(opens the door) Ah hyung, thanks... (smiles weakly to Amber)

 

Don't mention it, kid. (smiles) 

 

(closes the door and sigh) Why........ Lee Ho you son of a.... (punches the mirror) Ahh! Damn it... (quickly goes to the  bathroom to wash the blood on her hand) Oppa.... where are  you....? (sobbing) I need you.... (climbs up her bed and buries her  face in her knees) 

 

Amber, who is outside of the room heard her crying. 

 

Ah.... no.. I have to do something about this. (grabs her phone and calls Key)........ Hey Kibum, we need a meeting, ASAP. 

 

........................ 

 

In restaurant the family usually meet up. 

 

So guys, I'm pretty sure we all know why we're here. Sulli.

 

And this meeting will be all about our plan to meet up Sulli and Minho. 

 

So Amber, why all of a sudden? 

 

(blows out) Ok, so here's what happened. Look, I always stay with Sulli every day. To be frank, I tell you guys that she always cry and calls out for Minho. Just now she hurt herself by punching the mirror, and there's his name again that she's calling. I know this will be a huge task for all of us, but we have to try. We're desperate. 

 

So what do you want us to do with Minho? 

 

Hmmmm..... let me see... how about we bring Minho to the house? 

 

He'll refuse directly! 

 

That's true... we need another plan. Hah.. how can we ever figure this?! Why are these two so complicated? 

 

Calm down, Dubu. (extreme brainstorming) Ahah, how about this?Boys, you do this............... 

 

The meeting goes on with the explanation of the plan that Luna thought of. 

 

............................ 

 

Ok, ready girls? Here we go. (opens the front door of the house) 

 

Amber unnie, Krystal, remember the plan.... you guys go and try to lure her out of the room so that we can take her out to see Minho, ok? 

 

Roger that, unnie. (reaches for SSulli's doorknob) 

 

Krystal just entered the room and what's happening in front of her eyes is not what she expected. Sulli holding large amount of pills in her hand and ready to swallow it down . She's trying to OD! 

 

Oh my god Sulli don't! Stop it! (Krystal shouted as loud as she could) 

................ 

 

At the same time, just on the porch of f(x) 's house. 

 

What the, why did you bring me here hyung?! 

Minho, please just this once.. 

You know this is the last place I want to go! Why the heck did youbring me here?! (yelling at Onew) 

Hyung! (holding Minho's shoulder) 

Minho, please just listen.. 

That's it, I'm leaving! (shoved Taemin harshly) 

Hyung, stop! 

Minho already started the ignition and drove away when they all hear Krystal screaming inside. 

Oh my god Sulli don't! Stop it! 

Onew, what was that?! 

I don't know! (runs quickly inside the house)

 

..............

 

Get the hell off me SooJung! 

No Sulli, I won't..... let...... you.. do.. this.. to yourself! (getting rid of the pills in Sulli's hand while hugging her from the back) Amber help me! 

Yeah! Yah Sulli ah don't be stupid! Please don't do this! (throws away the pills into the trash can outside of the house) 

No! No! Please! Please.... please..... please.. you don't understand.... (crying) can't live like this anymore... 

Yah, darling what's going on?! 

Dubu! You wouldn't believe it... Sulli almost OD herself! 

What??!! 

Sulli ah! (goes inside Sulli's room to comfort her)Yah... shhh... shhh.. calm down sweety... you  didn't have to do this, it's completely  unnecessary... we need you here... everyone needs  you here. Think about your mom, think about  Minho, think about f(x) and SHINee, Sulli ah. This  family will never be complete without you. 

Then please tell me what should I do, unnie.... (sobbing in Vic's arms) I..... I need to know how to get through it... please help me get through it, unnie.... (continues crying) 

I...... I'm sorry sweetheart..... I can't help you.. (tears are threatening to fall out of her eyes) I don't know how.. 

(still crying) Then I beg you, leave me alone for a little while... I need some time alone.. 

But Ddulli. 

It's enough SooJung ah... (looking at Krystal with her red, swollen eyes) Leave me alone........................ (lies on her bed) Leave. 

 

Not wanting Sulli to be more upset, they did what they were asked to, leave. 

 

................... 

 

Hey, where is Minho oppa? 

 

You need'nt ask..... he left just as we got here.

 

 

He what?! Gosh, that guy is really getting on my nerves right now!

 

I don't even know if I should feel sorry for him any more ! 

 

You wanna feel sorry for him? Quit that thought! 

 

Jinja that bastard... (still angry with Minho's actions earlier) 

 

He steps into this house, he pretty much ask for a death sentence from me! 

 

He just felt upset because we tricked him... I don't think he meant anything that he did. 

 

Maybe you're right Key. 

 

That's it, I won't just sit here and stare. Dubu, give me your phone. (puts her hand in his pocket) 

 

Darling what are you doing, yah! (trying to snatch his phone from her but failed) 

 

Don't get in the way Dubu, sit! (pushing him back to the sofa) Ah jinja, screw the ty plan! (dials Minho's number) 

........................................................................

 

Meanwhile Minho's at home.

 

[phone ringing]

Ah....what does he want now?![answers the call]YAH,Don't you know when to stop?

YAH,DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO TALK NICELY??!!

EH,Luna?

YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT IT'S ME! BULLSEYE!

But why you're..[unable to finish his talking]

IT'S MY BOYFRIEND'S....WHO CARES IF I USE IT?! NOW YOU BETTER GET YOUR BACK HERE RIGHT HRE RIGHT NOW,FREAK!

Now why should I do that?

Oh,now you wanna know why?SULLI ALMOST OD HERSELF,YOU ING MORON! NOW GET YOUR ING RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW! UGGHH WHY DO I EVEN BOTHER TALKING TO YOU, YOU'RE SUCH AN ! [ends the call]

Wait,wait!OH MY GOD,SULLI!Ah.....should I go there?

 

 

 

 

SHOULD I?[SIGH]

 

 

 

 

 

...............................................................

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

END OF CHAPTER 2.SO HOW WAS IT GUYS?BORING?LACKS SOMETHING?LET ME KNOW IF YOU'RE AREN'T SATISFIED!WILL UPDATE MORE LATER! AND ALSO MYBE CHANGMIN WILL JOIN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.SEE YA SOON! LOTS OF THANKS!