This Is It

The One

Slowly oppa. (helping Minho) 

 

Neh. Gomawo. 

 

Both of his legs were injured so he's having a hard time walking. Taemin limps. JE's body was carried out of the house. Sulli looked at the limp lifeless body and cringed when thinking that that person was her brother. 

 

We have emergencies! (calling the paramedics) 

 

The paramedics saw the boys who were injured. Minho, both of his legs stabbed. Taemin, with his left leg shot. Jonghyun and Key got bruises and cuts all over their body and Onew suffering the worst. He was loosing so much blood that his lips started to turn blue. Luna was worried sick. She started to tear up. Onew was very weak at the moment that he almost fell to the ground. Luckily, Taemin helped Luna to hold him. 

 

Hyung, the paramedics are here.

 

The paramedics rushed to Onew's aid. They quickly brought him into the van to bring him to the hospital. Luna followed. 

 

The others stay behind for the investigation and getting first aids before being sent to the hospital. 

 

So.... Agent Lee, these are your friends? 

 

Yeah. Anyway, we already have the subject right? 

 

Yes. Well done Lee. (pats Lee Ho's shoulder) You did an excellent job. We've caught the right guy... well.... we've put him to end. 

 

I had to. He was trying to assault them so I shot him first hand. 

 

Well..... he did committed crimes before too. Before he went insane,of course. Murder, kidnapping, , robbery...  hmm..... that's all that I can remember.

 

(chuckles) You have to work on your memory chief.

 

I know.So.....I guess you just earned yourself a day-off. Go and spend it with your wife at home, aye? Good job. (pats Lee Ho's body and walked away) 

 

Lee Ho approaches the others at the ambulance. 

 

Sulli, I guess we're done here then. 

 

It's done already? 

 

Yeah. We've got Jin Ee already. What else is there? (looks at Minho) You acted bravely, Minho. 

 

Nah.... I just want to protect my family. I'd do anything to keep them way from harm. 

 

Hey.... ain't everyone's like that? 

 

(chuckles) So.... I heard you got yourself a day-off. 

 

Yeah... yeah I did. I thought.... maybe I should-

 

Go on. You really should. Don't make her worried about you. 

 

Ok. 

 

Hey, Lee Ho! 

 

Yo! (hangs his arm around Lee Ho's neck) 

 

Yo! (plays along) 

 

Dude, never thought you were a cop. 

 

Well... I'm an undercover cop. I'm not supposed to tell anyone about my work. It might effect my investigations. 

 

Cool! 

 

Yeah, cool! (shares the same opinion as Amber) 

 

Cool! 

 

Hey.... Lee Ho.. just want to say that we're thankful for what you've done. 

 

Yeah.. without your help-

 

It's nothing. It's my job anyway. I've been tracking Jin Ee for years actually. Now, we've got him. 

 

Still... thanks. 

 

I'll take that then. 

 

Hey Lee Ho, hurry and go back to your wife she's waiting for you ya know?! 

 

Haha.... yes... I am going to be on my way now then. Bye everyone! (ran to his car) 

 

Bye! 

 

Lee Ho waved back at them. 

 

...................... 

 

In the ward, Luna was crying hardly beside Onew. She was very worried. 

 

Hey.... darl... why are you crying? (asks softly while caressing her hair) 

 

Nothing.....I...I'm just.... so worried about you.. (sobbing) 

 

I'm ok.... it's alright... (wipes Luna's tears with his thumb) 

 

I'm sorry for being like this...... I just........I-.. I love you so much, Jinki. (hugs Onew and buries her face in his chest) 

 

Neh... nado.... saranghae... Sunyoung ah... (kisses her hair) 

 

..................... 

 

A month later...

 

Taestal was at a park. Going on a date. They walked side by side,hilding each others hands. Nobody said anything but they still felt happy. Someties, Taemin would glance at Krystal beside him and she would notice and smile shyly. She has never loved anybofy as much as she loved Taemin. It wasn't because of the way he could make her feel happy whenever they make love to each other but the other way he takes care of her in his own mischievous ways and how he was willing to do anything in his power to keep her from harm. Taemin's heart was beating twice as hard as it should be. He couldn't hold it back and stopped. Krystal looked at him. She was wondering what was wrong with him. 

 

Oppa, gwaenchana? 

 

Neh. (says softly while looking at Krystal) 

 

Wae, is your leg hurting? (worried) 

 

No... it's not my leg. (still staring at her) 

 

Ah.... arasseo. (avoids eye contact) 

 

Krystal.... 

 

Mm? 

 

Soojung ah.

 

Neh?

 

When I do this, please don't ask me why and please forgive me. 

 

Huh? What are you saying? I d-

 

Taemin attacked her lips. She was shocked at first, but then started to reciprocate as well. Without her noticing, her eyes closed at the feeling that Taemin was giving her. The way he kissed her, just felt so right. Since they were in the public, people who walked by couldn't help but took notice of what they were doing. Some of the passerbys even took pictures. Even so, the two were madly in love and so ibto their kiss that they didn't care what the people around them were saying. Taemi broke the kiss and looked at Krystal straight into her eyes. Taking his breath. 

 

Honey.... if I am no longer the person that people know who I am tomorrow morning, will you still be by my side? 

 

Yes. I will still love you...... tomorrow, and tomorrow and the next day after.. 

 

Promise? 

 

Promise. (smiles with her arms wrapped around Taemin's neck) 

 

...................... 

 

Changtoria

 

(sighs) Omma......we still haven't called the hotel yet to book our rooms for our family day. (looking the laptop) 

 

Aish Appa....stop thinking about the family day for a sec. Don't stress yourself, ok? (closes the laptop and hugs Changmin from behind) 

 

Neh. I'm sorry.... 

 

Gwaenchana. (massages his shoulders) You are just thinking what's best for us. You're a really good appa. See... you've done too many that your shoulders are starting to stiffen its selves. 

 

Hehe.... well.. I' m getting old. (turns around facing Vic and holds both her hands) 

 

We're both getting old. Especially with these kids we have with us. Believe me.. sometimes I feel like I'm getting wrinkles already 

 

Then.. if you ever get wrinkles... I will still say to you, "saranghae".

 

Eyy Appa, are you flirting ? 

 

Yeah. And I know it's working. 

 

................. 

 

Keyber

 

Amber and Key went to Jeju together. They took a stroll along the beach. Key tried to keep it as romantic as possible by asking Amber to walk with him during the sunset. 

 

(clears throat) So..... umm... 

 

What? 

 

I-it's nothing... I-I'm just saying t-that you look p-pretty good. (stutters) 

 

Haha..... thanks, Key. 

 

Amber realizes his nervousness. 

 

(punches Key's arm) Hey..... come on, don't be nervous. I'm not gonna eat you or anything. 

 

Ehehe... it's that obvious huh.. 

 

Written all over your face. 

 

While they were walking, suddenly there were two dogs running at full speed and headig towards Amber. Being so immersedin the talk, Amber didn't notice. Luckily, Key saw it coming and pulled Amber out of the way. But he was unable to stedy himself after pulling her and he fell to his back, pulling her Amber down too. She landed on top of him. They stared at each other. 

 

Amber..... i just wanna say that I-

 

Then, the owner of the dogs came to them. 

 

Hey kids, sorry about what happened. (apologized) 

 

Yes, it's ok... it's fine.. we're fine thank you! (talks to the dog owner while getting up)

 

Key got up on his feet and grabbed Amber's arm. She was surprised.  

 

Amber, I wanna say that I really like you. (says with a serious tone and face) 

 

I... like you too.. I guess. Haha... (smiled) 

 

.................... 

 

Lunew

 

Don't open your eyes yet! 

 

Ok... I won't! Heeehee (giggles) Dubu ah... where are you taking me? 

 

What did I say? Don't ask any questions. 

 

Ok. I'm not gonna ask you anymore. (smiling) 

 

Onew was covering Luna's eyes with his hands while leading her somewhere. It was their anniversary. Onew 'kidnapped' Luna since early in the morning. They went driving around Seoul, carefree. Onew uncovers her eyes. 

 

I'm gonna let go, but don't open your eyes yet ok? 

 

Ok. Jinki, where are you going? (her hands searching for Onew) 

 

It's ok. I'm here just turn to your left. With your eyes closed. 

 

Arasseo. (obeys and still with a smile) 

 

Ok. (stands behind her) Open your eyes. (whispers) 

 

Luna opened her eyes. She was surprised to see candles around her and she was in the middle of them. She looked at Onew, smiling widely. To her surprise, Onew got down on one knee. 

 

Dubu ah.... why are you-

 

Park Sunyoung, it's been a long time and I've only had the courage to do this now. Sunyoung ah.. 

 

Neh..? 

 

Will you...... always stay by my side and take care of me like you've always have and let me annoy you so much, say sorry after and do the same thing the next day? 

 

Luna started to tear up. She was very touched. She nodded and covered with her hand when Onew took out a ring.He slid the ring to her finger and stand up, looking at her. Luna quickly embraced him. 

 

Happy anniversary, Luna. 

 

Happy anniversary too, baby 

 

...................... 

 

Minsul

 

Sulli was outside in the balcony, taking in fresh air. Then, she felt hands snaking around her waist. She knew right away who was their owner. Minho playfully pulled Sulli backwards into their bedroom making the latter giggle blissfully.

 

Hehehe... oppa! 

 

(chuckling) Wae? 

 

You always do that! (pouts) 

 

Aigoo.... I just want to have fun with you.. (pouts too) 

 

Jinjja...? (her hands running on his abs while biting her lower lips with a seductive smile) 

 

Ok.... you know what... this has gone over the line. You shouldn't have done that. (grins) 

 

Wae? (still trying to ) 

 

Because....gah!(suddenly lifted Sulli bridal style and puts her on the bed and quickly hovered on top of her) 

 

Haha! (laughing hysterically) 

 

Oh.. you like it don't you? Hahaha! (starting tickling her all over her body with an evil laugh) 

 

Hahaha! Hahahahah oppa please hahaha! Aaaaa! (could not contain her laughter) 

 

Hahahehe... ok... (stopped tickling and caressed her hair instead) 

 

The two stared at each other, lovingly. Sulli caressed Minho's cheek and plays his hair at the back of his head. Minho got teary eyes. 

 

Sulli ah-

 

Shh... shh.... 

 

I love you.... so so much.. so much that I don't how to say how much I love you so.. I love you so much Choi Jinri.. (whispers) 

 

Shh.... I know... I love you too.. froggy.. (whispers, smiling) 

 

Keke... froggy? 

 

Neh. 

 

You always asked for it, don't you? 

 

Mm? Keke...

 

Minho started to tickle her again and she just loved the torture and enjoyed it so much. 

 

............. 

 

Jonghyun and Jessica

 

Jessica was going to do some shopping. She felt that it could be lonely with no one accompanying her. Her sister was no where to be found since morning. So she asked Jonghyun to accompany her and he agreed. They were at the shopping complex and Jessica felt like she's in paradise.

 

Wow..this one looks good. Do I look fine? (asks Jonghyun while holding the dress infront of her body)

 

Yeah...you look.. great! (smiles) 

 

Really? Ok... I guess I'll take this one then! 

 

Jessica put the dress on the counter to pay for it. Then, she looked at Jonghyun. Up from his hair to his shoes. She went to the mens wear. 

 

Hey Jongie... can you come here? 

 

Yeah... (goes to her) Wae? 

 

Try this on, palli! (gives a t-shirt with a black long sleeved shirt) 

 

Jessica pushed him straight into the fitting room.He obeyed unwillingly. 

 

Don't come out if you don't put them on! 

 

But-

 

Come on I'll wait! (says from outside of the fitting room) 

 

Ah... arasseo! (gives up) 

 

A few minutes after, he came out of the room with the shirt Jessica chosed for him. She looked at him. 

 

Juat as I thought, perfect. We'll take these too. Go on, change back! (pushed him back inside) 

 

What the-! 

 

After the shopping, they went to a cafe for some ice-cream. 

 

Hey... umm... thanks for the shirts! (says while rubbing his nape) 

 

No prob.. it's nothing really. I should be the one thanking you for  keeping me accompanied. Gomawo! (smiles at him) 

 

Ahhaha...it's nothing. (says with a nervous tone) 

 

Hey... wait a minute... are you nervous? (noticed) 

 

"Crap! " Huh? No I'm not why would I be?! (says awkwardly) 

 

Haha it's ok. I just never thought that anyone would get nervous around me. You're a first.. and I like it. (smiles) 

 

Hehe.. (rubs his nape) 

 

Hey... come on.. we'll be the JJ pairing! (suddenly pushes Jonghyun) 

 

Wha-! JJ? What's JJ?! 

 

JJ as to Jonghyun Jessica? What, you don't like it? (sounds dissappointed) 

 

A-ani! I like it! (denies)...... I love it... (smiles) 

 

Ok then.Hey,I'm Jessica. (offers a handshake) Call me J. (smiles) 

 

Hi.. I'm Jonghyun. (shakes her hand) You can call me J too. (smiles back) 

 

Hehe.. ok J. 

 

Alright, J. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aaaa this is the second last chap of this story!! What do you guys think? Well.... I made Jonghyun and Jessica to be together. Well, can't let the precious Bling-bling be a loner forever you know? Have mercy for the man! >_< Anyways, I would like to say thank you to everyone who stick to the end. Thank you for being such a loyal reader and to those who subscribed too!  And to those who've read my story too! Thank you so much for visiting. ^_^ Eventhough this story doesn't get that much of acknowledgement, I'm really grateful and take this as a really good start for me! This is my first fanfic and until forever it is still my first fanfic. This will always be in a special place in my heart. The final chap will come out soon so stay tuned! Bye for now! 

-ally3008-