It's Changtoria's Wedding Day!

The One

Has been a week since Minsul got back from their honeymoon. Today, the family is busy helping Changmin and Vic prepare for their wedding tomorrow. Everything is set and done. All they have to do now is go and pick up the wedding gown and tux. 

 

Jung Soojung, I won't grow any younger waiting for you in front of your room, young lady! 

 

Luna has been calling her for the umpteenth time already. Here's the reason why Krystal's late: She watched waaaaay too many videos last night than she used to every night. Losing track of time, she slept late. Like, really really really late. You could say she just had an hour of a good rest. Maybe even less than that.  Krystal, what should your unnies do with you..... 

 

Unnie, why don't you leave her first? Shouting at her will just ruin your precious voice. How about unnie go and help omma with anything? 

 

But-

 

Ayyyy......just go already. I'll take care of the damsel inside. (pushing Luna away) 

 

Arasseo. Gomawo Ssul. (smiles) 

 

No prob. (stretches her fingers and shoulders) I'll get this done in a split of a second. 

 

Being Krystal's bestfriend, the pregnant girl knows almost everything about the younger girl. And that also includes knowing that her friend is scared of her long lectures and how it is such a big fear that she will do anything to stop her from being given one. Only f(x) knows how long Sulli can go on talking to Krystal about what she's done wrong. Jung Soojung, don't test her now and get out of the room ASAP. Better be safe than sorry!

 

Jung Soojung, you think I don't know what you've been doing last night? 

 

! Too late. Krystal who is still combing her hair with her drowsy eyes stands up and runs to the door immediately. Just before Sulli could get a hold of the doorknob, Krystal's opened the door first. With a messy hair, she gives Sulli a "please don't kill me" smile. 

 

Oh... Sulli ah! Just left with my hair... so...... be right back! (rushes back to combing her hair) 

 

Ok... you better be quick. Or else-! 

 

Arasseo, got it! (smiles at Sulli with an 'ok' sign) 

 

You should cut down watching videos late at night. It's not good for you. Palli.. (walks away to the living room) 

 

Neh..... how did she know I was watching videos last night? (mumbles to herself) 'sighs', I'm surrounded by super smart unnies. Hahaha.. 

 

................ 

 

In a shop to pick up Victoria's dress.

 

Omma, turn around!

 

Yah, how can we see it if you're facing that way?

 

Ok ok fine, I'll turn around! (gives up to her girls)

 

She turns around and see her kids eyes sparkling. Freaks her out at first. 

 

Stop staring at me like that, you're scaring me! 

 

Ah mianhae omma. (says while smiling) You look beautiful. Appa is lucky to have you as his bride. 

 

Neh. Omma, how do you feel about tomorrow? Nervous? Excited? 

 

Bits of both, Luna. 

 

You'll be great omma. Don't worry. It's just Amber I'm worried about. (giggles) 

 

Hey, what's that suppose to mean?! 

 

Oh nothing! 

 

Yah, stop quarelling with each other or I'll make you bump your heads! 

 

Hahaha..... omma is still omma! (watching the three members) 

 

Hahaha... yes... no matter what! (watching the members) 

 

............. 

 

With the groom.... 

 

Appa, you ready for tomorrow? 

 

I don't know Minho. (clears throat and turns to Minho) Kid, usually I would be the one giving advice to you since I'm older.... but I admit I need your help in this. (says with a nervous voice) 

 

Haha..... just chill Appa. Trust me, I know how it feels and it to be honest. 

 

Hehe.... you got that right. 

 

Appa, fighting! (cheers Changmin) 

 

Gomawo, Taeminnie. 

 

You'll be alright Appa. (smiles) Jonghyun, let's go and get ready? 

 

Ok, let's go! Appa don't faint. (says jokingly) 

 

Hahaha. 

 

You got this. (assures Changmin) 

 

................ 

 

I do. 

 

I do. 

 

Well then, you may kiss the bride. 

 

Right after they say 'I do', Changmin lifts Victoria bridal style and kisses her. They receive a big round of applause and some laughters at how they are so eager to kiss each other. In the backyard of the house, the party goes on. To make it more exciting, the SHINee boys sing a few songs such as Honesty, Girls, Girls, Girls and f(x) girls sing some songs as well such as So Into U and a Luna and Krystal's duet with the song You Are My Destiny. After they've all ran out of energy to go on, they sit at a table as a one big family. In the midst of prosperity, suddenly a lady comes and she scared the hell out of Krystal. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Why Krystal? 

I'm so sorry guys for making you wait for a pretty long time for this 'meh' update. I wish I could make a better chapter since I haven't been able to update so often now that I'm busy with studies. I'm so sorry for letting you guys down again. I'm so not fit to be an author. :(   -ally3008-