It Went Like This

The One

Minho and Sulli steps into the house to rejoin the family. They are all still pretty much shocked. A family talk in the living room. 

 

I still can't believe someone broke into our house. Why would.......... ahh nevermind. 

 

Still..... I can't recall having enemies. 

 

Me either. 

 

Who do you think did this? 

 

No one knows and no one will ever know. (massaging his temple) 

 

Hearing the conversation, Minho can't help but look at Sulli who is right beside him. Sitting, looking down to the carpet on the floor. In his mind, "say something!" . Just as he took a deep breath to spill the beans himself, Sulli speaks up herself. 

 

Guys, what I'm about to tell you might make you hate me. But still, to make everything clear, I have to tell you. (sighs) I don't know how to begin. (starts to tear up) 

 

(takes Sulli's hand and smiles) 

 

It's okay Ssul. We promise, we won't hate you. Right guys? (looks at everyone) 

 

Yeah. (speaks for everyone) 

 

(takes a deep breath) This note here... (takes out JE's note from her pocket) Makes everything that happened crystal clear. Here. (gives the note to Luna) 

 

(reads the note and puzzled) 'WATCH OUT. - JE-'   I don't understand. What is this Sulli? (looks at Sulli) 

 

That's the note Taemin oppa and I found in the kitchen. We figured it was some kind of warning. 

 

(looks at the note in Luna's hand) It says here, JE. JE....... is that a name of a criminal association or something? 

 

Sulli ah. (looks at Sulli who is crying) 

 

Ddulli why are you crying? 

 

Yah... what's wrong here? 

 

Is there something we don't know sweety? 

 

JE is......... my........ bro.. ther. 

 

Oh.... he's your brother. (nods) HE'S YOUR BROTHER?! (eyes widen) 

 

His name is JE? 

 

(nods) His name is Jin Ee. I'm so sorry. All of this happens because of me. (cries harder) 

 

Minho takes her into his embrace. Being the nice girl she is, Sulli has the tendency to blame herself when something happens to her loved ones. The others are still trying to digest what she told them just now. In the family, the smartest are Luna and Onew. And so they are always called the 'smart couple'. It' s a short time needed for them to take everything. Aulli is still crying with her face buried in Minho's chest. She keeps saying, 'just kill me, there's no use for me to live if I cause this much pain' in her mind and it keeps playing on rewind. As she starts to feel burdened and  wishes she's dead by that time, Luna's arms envelopes her. Saving her and brings her back to reality. 

 

It doesn't matter even if he's your brother, giant baby. You can't blame yourself for a mistake someone else did. Eventhough they're the ones closest to you or related to you. We promised you we won't hate you, and that wasn't a hard promise to keep. Now you promise to us, or to me...... you will never ever blame yourself for someone else's misdeed. Neh? (turns Sulli's face to her) 

 

(looks at Luna) Neh, unnie. Gomawo. (hugs Luna tightly) 

 

(smiles) There no need to thank me. 

 

...................... 

 

We already messed with her friends, boss. What now? 

 

(sighs) It's still isn't enough. We have to do something.... no...... we have to do so much more to make her plead and cry like a little baby begging me to leave her alone! (laughs evilly) That's right.You will get a raise for this. Still up to the game? 

 

(smiles) Yes. 

 

.......................... 

 

So basically this happens just because you refuse to marry Lee Ho? 

 

Yeah. 

 

Why does Jin Ee wants you to marry that man so bad? 

 

Well... none of you ever know or even met him. Jin Ee actually is a bit............. twisted. 

 

Huh? 

 

You mean by twisted....? 

 

He's a little out of his mind? 

 

No. That guy is totally out of his mind! Period. 

 

Calm down, guys. 

 

Let her talk, will ya? What do you mean, Ssul? (holds Sulli's hand) 

 

(looks at Luna and Minho beside her) He has problems. Came from my parents. But it wasn't really my parents fault. He always felt he was left out of the family. Especially after I came into the picture. He felt that way to the point where he thought he's adopted. So.... starting from that he takes it out on everyone. And I understand how much for him to feel he's loved. I wasn't able to do anything. 

 

Are you surprised to see him do this? 

 

Actually, I am. You see, my brother is a bad person. But he wasn't as bad as you may think. He might be twisted, or crazy I might say. But there was a time when he took care of me when I was little. He loved me like any other brother loves his sister. He protects me. He even took care of the bullies at school for me. It is just because of that one stupid miserable feeling he felt, he changed. He changed to a person I never knew. A complete stranger. And because of that craziness, I lost my brother! (cries) 

 

Hey... shhh... shhh.... it's okay.... shhh... (hugs Sulli) 

 

He's just obsessed.......................... obsessed with everything that he wants............. (says in between sobs) 

 

................................. 

 

Taestal

 

In their room, lying on the bed facing each other. 

 

Oppa, do you think this happens because of that Lee Ho guy? 

 

Ummm....... maybe. He might be the one who told Jin Ee that Sulli rejected him. Which made Jin Ee act like this. 

 

Sulli's brother, Jin Ee....... he sounds like a really nice person in the past. I mean, he took care of her. Every sisters in the world would want their brother to take care of them. It's really a shame he changed. I wonder if we could somehow help him change back.  

 

Hehe..... that's what I love about you, hon. So optimistic. 

 

(smiles) I know............................................................. Oppa... if ever anything happens to me, will you give up on me? 

 

No. Never. Why are you asking me this? 

 

Nothing. Just curious. (caresses Taemin's hair) Gosh.... your hair got so long again. I need to give you a haircut. (pinches Taemin's nose) Now go to sleep. Or you won't be able to wake tomorrow. 

 

Eyy...... we always wake up late anyway. Sometimes the last ones too. (hugs Krystal) 

 

Aisshh.... 

 

............................ 

 

Changtoria

 

Omma, are you okay? 

 

Yeah. Why? 

 

Nothing. Just thought maybe you're still in a shock. You know I mean with Luna and the house...... the note. 

 

I am shocked. Especially after knowing that JE is Sulli's brother. Poor that giant baby. 

 

Hey, don't worry about it. She's fine. She's got Minho. She's in good hands. That boy would never let anything happen to her. If anything did I don't think he'd stand another day. 

 

Aisshh Appa........ 

 

It's true though.... 

 

Yeah..... now let's sleep, shall we? 

 

Yes. 

 

Haha. 

 

................................... 

 

Trios

 

(lying on the bed playing games) 

 

(sleeping with his face buried in the pillow) 

 

Hey guys. (turns to look at Key and Jonghyun) 

 

 

 

 

 

Well........... looks like there's no conversation with the three.

 

.............................

 

Lunew

 

Dubu, don't you think Sulli's too hard on herself?  

 

Do you think she is? 

 

Oh I think she does. (sits on the bed) 

 

Are you worried darling? (hands over a cup of bot chocolate to her) 

 

Of course I am. I mean everyone will be worried when it comes to Sulli. She's our treasure. (sips hot cocoa) 

 

(sits beside Luna) Whatever it is, just know I'm here with you too... neh? 

 

Neh. Gomawo. For everything. (leans to Onew) 

 

(smiles) 

 

................................... 

 

Minsul

 

Hey.... are you ok, baby? Sulli ah? (looks for her in the bathroom) 

 

(sitting in the tub filled with warm water) Oh oppa......... neh.... I'm fine. (forces a smile) 

 

(sits on the edge of the tub) You know, you don't always have to try so hard everytime. 

 

(smiles weakly) I don't know what I'm supposed to do. What am I supposed to do oppa? (leans her head to Minho) 

 

Sulli ah, you don't have to anything. You don't realise it, but you really don't have to. 

 

You think I don't? After what he's done? 

 

You don't. (smiles) Ok? 

 

Ok. (smiles) 

 

Sulli closes her eyes to relax in the water. While she is at it, Minho stands up quietly and starts to undress. One by one. His t-shirt, his pants, and lastly his boxers. Revealing his angry manhood. Minho slowly climbs into the tub. Sulli opens her eyes at the sudden sound of the water splashing. 

 

Chak! 

 

(startled) Ahh oppa! What are you doing?! 

 

(pouts) What do you mean? I'm joining you for a bath...... you're taking too long. I might not have my bath at this rate. 

 

(pushes Minho gently) Aishh... andwae. (pouts) 

 

(pouts and makes puppy eyes) Ah wae... I want to join. (whines like a little boy) 

 

Andwae andwae. (pushes Minho) 

 

Arasseo. (pretends to sulk, sits and looks away) 

 

(smiles) I'm not gonna fall for that. (squeals and plays with the water happily) 

 

While Sulli is happy and enjoying herself, the handsome lad takes secret glances of the girl. So beautiful. With her long wet brown hair, she's this oh so y girl. It's too much for him to handle. When he is staring, she turns her gaze to him and bits her lower lip. And she just made a mistake. 

 

(quickly hovers on top of her and grins) Oh why did you do that? 

 

(giggles) Hehe.... perhaps you wanna find out? (lifts one eye brow and wiggles it) 

 

You asked for it. (kisses Sulli) 

 

Hehe. 

 

Just like that, all problems worrying her dissappear for the night. A so steamy bathroom. 

 

......................... 

 

(phone ringing) 

 

(picks up the phone) Yeobeoseyo... neh... I'll be there in an hour. 

 

It's 3 in the morning. Krystal is called to come to SM building for her schedule. No rests for her. She stands up and gets ready. Then, she kisses Taemin for one last time before heading out. She'll be driving by herself. "Don't ever forget the side-mirrors again SooJung! ', Sulli' s aegyo voice in her mind. She did forgot about the mirrors back when she was shooting for                           " Jessica&Krystal". Man she freaked out a bit at that time. A few minutes drive and she's finally arrived. It's 3.46. She gets into the building and comes out at 5. She walks to the to her car. It's still dark and it is silent since no one is around. It's still a long way to the car. As she is looking at her phone, she hears footsteps. 

 

(looks around) W-who's there? (nervously) 

 

Suddenly someone covers and nose with a napkin. She passed out in a matter of seconds. She is carried into a car and taken somewhere else. Everything went silent again.