Hold On

The One

In the midst of peacefulness, Minho and Sulli are definitely in a whole different situation than everybody. Sulli is sweating and grabbing the bed sheets as tightly as she could to bear the pain. Minho holds her hand and beads of cold sweat were forming on his forehead. 

 

Oppa....aaah! (whimpers) 

 

Sulli ah.... hold on okay... I'm gonna go and get the car keys. We'll get to the hospital, neh? (comforts her) But I'm gonna have to leave you for a little while... I'll go get Luna. Please hold on! 

 

O..okay...just hurry.....! (her voice shaking) 

 

Ok! (kisses Sulli's temple and rushes out the room) 

 

He goes straight to Lunew's door and opens it. Luna and Onew who are playing rock paper scissors looks at Minho who looks like he just got out of the water. 

 

Minho? 

 

Minho oppa, what is it? What's wrong? (ask worriedly) 

 

Sulli.... Sulli.... please help Sulli, Luna!

 

What's wrong with Sulli, Minho? 

 

She's giving birth! 

 

What? Ok.... calm down..... darling, you go and help Sulli. I'll let the others know. Palli! 

 

Neh, Dubu! (quickly runs to Sulli) 

 

Minho follows Luna to the room where Sulli is still in pain. 

 

Aaaaaahaahaa! (screams with her face in a pillow) 

 

Ssul, you're doing fine! Just keep practicing your breathing! 

 

Sulli ah... (caresses his wife's hair) 

 

Minho, let's bring her to the car. Dubu ah, has everyone know yet? 

 

Yeah. 

 

Ddulli! (looking at her best friend from the door) 

 

Minho lifts Sulli in his arms to get her to the car. Sulli was clutching on to his shirt tightly. The others were already in the car when they got there. Changmin quickly starts driving to the hospital as soon as Minsul, Lunew and Krystal got on. In the car, Sulli moans whenever she feels a strong contraction. Minho keeps comforting her with sweet words. Sulli sometimes smiles weakly to him to show him that she's ok,just in pain. In a few minutes they've arrive. The nurses quickly attend to her and the others needs to wait outside. Minho sits down on a chair and puts his face into his hands... praying for Sulli to be ok. Onew suts beside him and pats his back to calm him down. 

 

She's gonna be fine, Minho. 

 

(looks at Onew and smiles weakly) 

 

Sulli's strong, she can do this. 

 

Yeah... calm down Minho oppa. 

 

When will they call Minho in? 

 

Later. 

 

Anybody wants a drink? I'll get them for you. 

 

Anything for all of us. 

 

Not for me. No thanks. 

 

Ok. Jessica? 

 

Ah... anything would be fine. (smiles) 

 

Ok. (smiles back) 

 

........................ 

 

Choi Minho, she's calling for you. (calling with a smile) 

 

Neh. (quickly stands up) 

 

Minho oppa, fighting! 

 

Goodluck! 

 

Minho smiles at his friends support and walks inside. 

 

...................... 

 

In a few more minutes you can start pushing, ok sweetie? (talks nicely to Sulli) 

 

(nods) 

 

Minho is still sweating like hell eventhough the room is very cold. He holds Sulli's hand which is gripping he bed sheet. She 's really trying hard not to scream that tears are forming in her eyes. Minho kisses her hair and cheers for her. 

 

Sulli ah, you can do this. If you feel like it' s unbearable, just grip my hand tight okay? 

 

No... I don't want to hurt your hand... aaahh.. (bits her lips) 

 

It's okay... you won't hurt me...you can even break my hand if you want to...  even if you do, then the pain won't even be anything compared to what you're going through. Please..... just this time listen to me. (almost pleading) 

 

(nods) Ok.... 

 

.................. 

 

You're going to a crown, sweetie. Push one more time while you still have your contraction. Ok? Whenever you're ready sweetie. (talks nicely to calm Sulli) 

 

Sulli takes a breath before pushing again. She keeps herself from screaming too loud. 

 

Aaahhh....... ahahahh oppa! (screaming in pain while gripping Minho's hand tightly) 

 

That's good sweetie.... I can see the top of the head already. You're good at this. Let's wait for your next contraction! (smiles assuringly to Minho) She's doing so well... you'll get to see your baby after a few more pushes. (pats Minho's shoulder) 

 

Thank you. (smiles weakly to the doctor) 

 

Nah.. it's my job. 

 

Oppa... (shaky voice) It hurts... (tears threathening to fall down her cheeks) 

 

It's ok... I'll be right here ok? I'm not going anywhere. (kisses Sulli's hand and rubs it) 

 

A few minutes later, another contraction comes and Sulli pushes hard. 

 

Owwww........ aaaaahhhhh!!! (painful scream) 

 

We've got its head.... just the shoulders left sweetie....

 

 

Sulli whimpers. 

 

I know sweetie... I know... but you're going to meet your baby soon.. (encourages Sulli to push) Just one more time..... I know it's hard... ok.. one, two, three! 

 

Sulli pushes with all her might, biting her lip and holding back her scream that her face turns red. Then, after hours of pushing a baby's cry could be heard. Sulli sighs in relief. The doctor cleans their baby and she hands over a pair of scissors to Minho. 

 

Would you like to cut the cord? 

 

Yeah... I would love to. (tears running down his face) 

 

He cuts the cord and brings the cute newborn baby to its mommy. 

 

Hey mommy, look who's here.. (handing their baby to Sulli's arms) 

 

(sobbing) Hi baby.... 

 

You did it, Sulli ah. You did great.... I'm so proud of you. (kisses Sulli's temple) 

 

Gomawo, oppa. (leans her head to Minho's shoulder) 

 

Aniyo.... gomawo, Sulli ah. 

 

What's his name? (asks with a wide smile on her face) 

 

Hehe.... Sulli ah? 

 

(smiles) Since it's a boy...... Choi MinHae. 

 

I like it. (smiles to Sulli) 

 

Choi MinHae? Hey... MinHae,your mom's so awesome. You have great mommy and daddy. Congratulations, both of you! 

 

Thank you! 

 

Thank you.. (smiles weakly with a tired face) 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So how is this chapter? Is the name ok?Well.... I've never done two updates on the same day before... this is a first... so excuse me for any grammatical errors and boring storyline.... - ally3008-