Yes

The One

Sulli opens the door, then she sees him. Seeing what's in front of her, it's as if the time stops ticking. The man that she loves so dearly is right there face to face with her. After years and years of waiting to see him, finally she could. 

 

Oppa, you're here? (tears roll heavily down her cheeks) 

 

 

Yeah, Sulli.... I'm here. (still afraid to approach her) 

 

(covers with her hand and quickly runs into his embrace) 

 

Hey, are you ok? (hugging Sulli tightly) 

 

I thought you're gone, I thought I'll never see you again.. (now crying in his chest) 

 

Why would I be gone, Sulli. (tears threatening to fall) 

 

(sobs) I..... miss.. you. So.. so much.(slowly pulling Minho into the room and closes the door) 

 

(inside) Nado... I miss you too. Very. (buries his face in her hair and takes her sweet scent) 

 

They stay in the same position for few minutes, crying.... apologising. Both of them refuse to let go of each other. They're  never letting go, not again... not ever. 

 

.............................. 

 

(outside, in the living room) 

 

The family sits together. Nobody said anything, they couln't explain what just happened in front of their eyes. Both Minho and Sulli, getting to see each other again after enduring for a long, painful time. Prince gets to meet the princess. There's only silence when finally someone breaks it. 

 

What did I just saw? 

 

Seems unreal isn't it appa? 

 

Right after she said that, Vic realised something. She is dating  Changmin, and she loves him so much. The problem was, uh oh... SHE NEVER TOLD THE FAMILY. Now everybody's looking at both of them with shocked faces. They're eyes looked like their about to fall out! 

 

What??! 

 

Appa??!! 

 

What is this?! 

 

You're joking? (doubts) 

 

Really??! 

 

What did I miss??!! 

 

Everyone's talking now, and it didn't seem like it's going to stop. 

 

Ok, ok! I STARTED DATING FEW MONTHS AGO! 

 

WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US?! 

 

I THOUGHT OF TELLING YOU GUYS AFTER SULLI'S ALRIGHT! 

 

HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN, HUH? AT WHAT STAGE ARE YOU NOW, ACTUALLY? 

 

Suddenly, silence again. All eyes on Changtoria. Waiting for they're answer. 

 

Should we tell them? 

 

They've found out anyway. Tell them. (looks at Changmin, not daring to look at them anymore) 

 

Here goes nothing then. (takes a deep breath) OK, hey boys, girls... (gulps) uhmmm..... well, WE'RE ENGAGED. (smiles nervously at them) 

 

Eveybody stayed silent. Only the sound of the clock on the wall could be heard, pindrop silent........ followed with a gasp from everyone in the room. Then everybody starts making noise again! It's going to be a lo........... ng night. 

 

...............

 

Meanwhile in Sulli's room, Minho and Sulli are oblivious of what is happening outside, in the living room. They are sitting together on the bed, side by side.. leaning to each other. Sulli's head is on Minho's shoulder while Minho puts his hand on Sulli's shoulder, his head leaning to hers. Both staring at the tv that is on, but playing inaudibly. Sulli broke the silence. 

 

Where were you, oppa? You were gone, for years. Where did you go? 

 

(takes a deep breath) Nowhere. It's just that I wanted to be on my own... need to sort some things out. 

 

What? Was it your family? Are they ok? (starts to worry) 

 

Nah... it's not my family...... just me.(smiles weakly) 

 

What's wrong? Is something wrong with you? Are you perhaps...... (gasps) oppa, are you dying?! (now she worries) 

 

What? (laughs) No, I'm not dying Sulli ah! (continues laughing) Hahaha! 

 

Then what was it? Yah oppa! Ah jinjja... don't laugh at me! (starts to smile and hitting Minho's body slowly) Haha... oppa hajiman! (tears filling her eyes) 

 

Sulli stops talking and hugs her body. 

 

Minho's POV

(talking to himself) 

Eh, is she sulking? Wait, why is she so upset about it?

(talks) Hey, Sulli ah are you ok? Hey what's wrong? (holds Sulli's chin and turns her face to his direction) 

 

He looks at her eyes, it's swollen because of her crying. He could  also see the tears that are forming. She is suffering, sad. She couldn't bear to ever see him dying. She doesn't want to lose anyone else that she love the most in her life, her friends, her family, him. She's not strong enough to handle another lose. She  already lose Lee Ho,  and also her mom. She shut her out right  after she found out about Lee Ho's secret. She wouldn't listen to  her mom anymore, not even her friends. Then, she found out that her mom was in a car accident. A six-tires truck runned into her moms car. Mrs. Choi died at the scene. Sulli didn't attend the funeral, she couldn't. She still could not accept the fact that her mom is gone and she didn't get to see her during her last days. She regretted it and hopes for forgiveness that she'll never get. Having to lose her mom, she promised herself she'll never let someone slip away easily again. Not this time, not anymore. 

 

Sulli's POV

(talking to herself) 

Oppa, can't you understand? I love you... I don't want you to leave

 

Hey, Sulli ah why are you crying? Omo, I did this to you, didn't I? (wipes the tears rolling down her cheeks with his thumb)

 

(pouts and hugs Minho) Don't ever make fun of dying again, oppa.. promise me. 

 

Ok, I promise. I'll never break it. (hugs Sulli tightly) 

 

They stayed like that for a long time. 

 

Hey, do you want anything? Ice-cream maybe? 

 

(smile) You still remember my favorite.. (looking at Minho's face lovingly) 

 

Haha.... not seeing you for years doesn't make me forget! This is Choi Minho! (brags) 

 

Hehe... ara.. kaja oppa. (gives him her cute eyesmile) 

 

Neh, kaja! I'll wait for you outside. (walks to the door) 

 

Wait.. (grabs Minho's shirt) can you wait for me here? (shy) 

 

Oh..... ummm..... o-o-okay..... I-I'll wait here. (stutters) 

 

Ok. I'll get ready, wait here! (quickly runs into the bathroom) 

 

Inside the bathroom... 

 

Ah Choi Sulli, what are you doing? You just asked him to wait for you! Pabo.... (hits her head lightly) 

 

Sulli undress and takes a shower quickly. Outside, in the room.. 

 

(blows out harshly) Choi Minho, you're waiting for her? (his heart starts to beat fast) Eh, why are you so nervous? It's not like she'll come outof the bathroom or anything right? ... .............. wait a minute, did she bring her clothes with her? 

 

Minho noticed that Sulli's forgot to bring her clothes with her. So he help by picking out the clothes for her.... a simple shirt that matches the shirt that he's wearung and a pair of Sulli's tight jeans. He's doing well until he came to point where he has to pick Sulli's personal things.................. lingeries. 

 

(gulp) Come on Minho, you have to do this. You don't do this, she'll come out . That's worse! Ahh...... oh go please help me.. (opens the drawer) aishh.... why am I doing this? (takes out one quickly and throws it to the bed) 

 

The worst part for him is, picking Sulli's bra. Taking deep bteaths,he opens the drawer slowly, nervously. Once he open it, his mouth opens wide. :o The drawer is full of Sulli's bra, fom sports bra that she wears for dance practices to lacy bras. Minho almost lost his sanity seeing them. His rate of breathing increases and it's as if he had an asthma attack. 

 

Oh.... my.... ahh... (closes his eyes as he takes one lacy bra from the drawer) Jinjja! (throws the lingerie to the bed) Aishhh! 

  

Sulli just finish her shower. She wants to get dressed when she realised, she didn't bring towel nor her clothes with her. While she thinks of a way to get out of the bathroom, suddenly the bathroom door opens. Minho, who thought she brought her towel with her just enters the bathroom thinking it's okay if she has a towel wrapped on her body. What he sees in front of him now is not what he expected it to be..........................  a SULLI. Sulli who never have thought that Minho would just enter the bathroom like that panics immediately while trying to cover her body with her hands. 

 

AAHHH! (panics) WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?! 

 

AHHHH! (panics too while covering his eyes) I'M SOOOOO SORRY! I JUST WANTED TO GIVE YOU THESE! (puts the clthes beside the sink) I'M SORRY! (quickly close the bathroom door) 

 

They couldn't believe what just happened. Sulli , and Minhosaw her . Sulli cals herself down and get dressed. As she walks out, she sees Minho sitting at the edge of the bed, covering his face with his hands. He felt really guilty for what happened. 

 

Yah Minho, why are you so stupid you ?! You should have knocked! Now she won't talk to you anymore! You're totally useless! 

 

Seeing him in that state, Sulli also felt guilty and blames herself for forgetting her clothes and to lock the door. Eventhough she felt a little uncomfortable, she approaches him and sits beside him. 

 

Oppa, I'm sorry I should have locked the door. 

  

No Sulli, it's my fault... I should have knocked the door, instead I just entered and now look what happened. I'm so stupid, I'm sorry.

 

No, it's not your fault... (hugs Minho's arm) You didn't know and you just wanted to help. Thank you for that. 

 

Why are you thanking me? I just saw you.. (unable to finish talking) 

 

(puts one finger to his lips) Shh.... it's not your fault and let's pretend nothing happened, arachi? And if you insist that it's your fault, then I'd say it's our fault... (smiles at hum) now, nothing happened and din't you ever thunk of acting awkwardly to me got it? Palli, let's go and have that ice-cream you said you'd get me earlier, I'm starving! (pouts and makes aegyo) Palli.... oppa palli! (shakes Miho' s stiff body) 

 

Looking at Sulli's cute actions, he couldn't help but smile like an idiot. How could this girl be so beautiful yet cute at the same time? 

 

(laughs) Arasseo, kaja Sulli! 

 

Yay, finally you're smiling! Neh, kaja oppa! (drags Minho out of the room by the arm) 

 

..................... 

 

Minho and Sulli who were both in the room didn't know what happened in the living room. Surprisingly, even after a while they are still making a lot of noise and buzzes about Changtoria's engagement. Sulli's room which is far away from the living room explains why they couldn't hear what's happening the whole time. When they walk into the living room, they could see all their friends surrounding Changmin and Victoria. They're far too busy to notice Sulli's finally out of her room. Being the curious person she always is, Sulli walked nearer to them to find out what causes the buzz. Still, they didn't notice. 

 

HOW CAN WE NOT KNOW A LONG TIME AGO? 

 

DO YOU KNOW HOW DO WE FEEL ABOUT THIS? 

 

YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST TOLD US SOONER VIC UNNIE! 

 

WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO KEEP IT A SECRET?! 

 

THIS IS GOING TO BE A REALLY LONG NIGHT FOR YOU TWO! 

 

THIS IS SOOOO UNBELIEVABLE! 

 

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR SULLI JUST TO TELL US THIS, HYUNG, NOONA?! 

 

Wait for me before she tell you what?? 

 

SULLI??!! 

 

EHH, SULLI??!!! 

 

SULLI, YOU'RE HERE?! 

 

WHAT??! 

 

Hahaha! Why do you guys act like you just saw a ghost right in front of you?! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You should have seen your faces! (continues laughing really hard) 

 

Hahahahahaha! 

 

S-S-S-S-SULLI AH, I-IS THAT R-REALLY Y-Y-YOU?!! 

 

Yeah it's me! YAH, IF I'M NOT WHO I AM THAN WHO AM I?! (hugs her body while lifting her head up) 

 

DDULLI!!!!! (hugs her bestfriend tightly) 

 

OH MY GOD! (joins Krystal) 

 

URI SULLI'S BACK!! 

 

GOSH, SULLI WE MISSED YOU SO MUCH, SWEETY!! (hugs Sulli as well) 

 

They told Sulli and Minho about Changmin's and Victoria's engagement. Being the way they are, always calm and open minded, they took it easily and congratulates Changtoria. They all go to have ice-cream together, as a really big family. That night, SHINee stays at f(x) 's. The boys were supposed to sleep outside, in the living room but they end up sleeping with their partners. Lunew, Taestal. Key, Jonghyun and Amber sleeps together in Amber's room as it is the most spacious room in the house. You can put 6 to 8 people in that room and still have more space in it. Minho and Sulli are the one's who are sleeping alone tonight. That night, Minho just couldn't shut his eyes. It isn't because it's not his usual sleeping place, but instead it's because he haven't confess. He is in ahuge dilemma, tell her or don't tell her. In his head, many scenarios are playing. Most of them are Sulli being angry and dissapointed in him, she leaving him. He didn't want that. But still, he thought of what SHINee and f(x) told him, 'if you don' t say it, you'll never get to it'. And so that night, he took that huge risk and ready to tell Sulli. He couldn't keep it anymore, he'd go nuts if he doesn't let go this time. There's is it, it's NOW OR NEVER. Walking slowly to her door, he turns the doorknob and sees a sleeping Sulli. Tiredness could be seen clearly in her face. He wonders if she ever get enough sleep since the incident. He climbs up the queen size bed and lays down quitely beside her. He brushes off her hair that is covering her face. Just then, she stirs. 

 

Oppa? (half awake) 

 

Hey. (smiles lovingly at her) 

 

(now wide awake) You couldn't sleep? 

 

Yeah... kinda. (starts to feel nervous) Sorry I woke you up... 

 

Hehe.... it's ok. (smiles lovingly at him) 

 

(stares) Maybe I should go... I'll just disturb you here.. (stands up quickly) 

 

Sulli however was faster and she grabbed Minho' s arm. 

 

No.. don't.. can you stay? At least til I fall asleep.. (smiling while looking at Minho's eyes) 

 

(takes a breath) Yeah, ok... I'll stay here... (lays back on the bed with Sulli laying her head on his shoulder) I'll stay her... with you. (smiles) 

 

Thank you, oppa.. (snuggles closer to him) Oppa..... can I.. ask you something? 

 

Go on, ask. (answers calmly) 

 

Why are you always so nice.. to me? You always.. take care of me, help me with things I can't do. And you're always tgere... for me when I'm upset, helping me get through my problems.. Tell me why are you doing them for me eventhough I never did them... not even once for you? Tell me.. truthfully... and please... be honest with me... don't hide anything... please. 

 

Right then and there, Minho knows the answer. He needs to tell her. That's his shot, his one and only shot. 

 

(his heart beats faster) Sulli ah, promise me you'll believe me and forgive me if this upsets you.(holds Sulli's hand and looks into her eyes) 

 

I promise. (stares at his handsome face) 

 

Choi Sulli...... Choi Jinri, I've known you for a long time.... and knowing you is the best thing to me. You changed me from the cold and arrogant guy, to my real self that I am now. SULLI AH, SARANGHAE.. (still looking into her eyes, intently) 

 

(tears forming in her eyes) Oppa, is this true? 

 

It is, Sulli. (starts to lose hope and turns his face away from hers) I know, I'm really really real-(could not finish his line) 

 

(hugs Minho and buries her face in his chest and crying) Don't be, don't be, dont be sorry oppa.. (looks up to see his face) 

 

Huh? (looks at her with a puzzled expression) 

 

(crying) NADO, SARANGHAE OPPA. (hugs Minho tightly) 

 

Minho felt very happy. The girl of his life, Choi Sulli, loves him. He always thought it was a one-sided love. None of this is was what he expected. He was so happy he cried tears of joy. Thirsty for their love, Sulli starts kissing his lips passionately while laying on top of him. The kiss is full of love, full of passionate. Right before it could get more agressive and wet.. 

 

(gasps for air) Oppa, can I ask you something crazy? 

 

(desperate for air) Yeah. 

 

O-o-oppaa, make... love to..  ..... to me.... 

 

Yeah, let's do it then.... 

 

Jinjja? 

 

Neh.Jinjja. But before that, can I ask you something....... Sulli ah? 

 

Mmmhhmmm.. 

 

(cupping her face) Sulli, WILL YOU MARRY ME? 

 

(nodding her head) YES.... YES I WILL! (kisses his lips) 

 

 

And so that night, the room is filled with giggles and moans. That night is passionate and blissful. Both of them are having their time. They are so happy, they know that. But what they don't know is someone is still awake, going to the kitchen to have some drinks. She walks pass their door, then there are Sulli's moans that could be heard. 

 

Sulli? Hihi.. they're doing it! (smiles widely and skips her steps back to her room) 

 

 

 

So, what do you think? Too simple isn't it?? Sorry I couldn't make a better chapter for all of you..... but still thank you for reading my story, I'll try better for the next chapter! :)