Krystal

The One

Krystal opens her eyes very slowly. The brightness of the room is blinding. She looks around, nothing is familiar to her. 

 

Where am I? (mutters to herself) 

 

You're at my safe house. Hello. (smiles innocently while leaning to a chair) 

 

(furrows her eye brows) W-who are you? And what do you want from me? (attempts to escape but notices her hands are tied) 

 

Oh nothing in particular. Just needed you for some unfinished work. It's nothing. And don't worry, I won't hurt you. It was never my intention from the start. But I will if you don't obey, clear? (still smiling) 

 

What kind of work? (shoots a dagger look) 

 

It's personal and I don't think I should tell you. 

 

What kind of work?! (shouts) 

 

Shut your ing mouth! (scolds) Don't force me to hit you, !

 

(spits at Jin Ee) Like I give a !

 

Angry, Jin Ee gives a hard slap to Krystal's face. Tears form in her eyes. 

 

I've warn you. You made me do this! (holding his head regretting his action and stands up)  I'll send in your breakfast! (heads out of the room) 

 

Krystal sits and cries. Hoping someone, anyone to come through the door and save her. 

 

Oppa, help me. 

 

................................... 

 

Sulli wakes up and smiles when she sees Minho's sleeping face. He must have been very tired after what they done yesterday. She kisses Minho's nose. He stirrs and opens his eyes. He sees Sulli's face and felt like he's in heaven. How can she be this beautiful. 

 

(smiles and stretches like a little boy in the morning) 

 

You're so cute. (pinches Minho's cheek) 

 

You're adorable. 

 

I'm adorable? Are you sure about that? (smiles ily) 

 

Hmmmm..... well just a little. 

 

Oppa. (speaks in a serious tone) Don't you love me? 

 

What? Of course I love you. (puzzled) 

 

I'll go and freshen up first. (stands quickly and goes into the bathroom) 

 

(sighs) Pabo. Minho why did you do that? She's pregnant damn it! (scolds himself) 

 

(opens the bathroom door) Here's your toothbrush and toothpaste.(throws out Minho's toothbrush and toothpaste to the bed) Don't you dare come in here. (locks the door) 

 

Now you've done it, Minho. (talks to himself) 

 

............................. 

 

Luna pass me the tomato sauce. 

 

Here. (hands over the bottle) 

 

Luna can you help me with the veggies? (stirring the soup) 

 

Neh, omma. (stands up and cuts the vegetables) 

 

(comes out of the bedroom and greets Luna) Morning, darling. 

 

Oh, morning Dubu. (smiles and pecks his lips before continuing cutting the veggies) 

 

Luna can you give some of the sliced carrots? 

 

Ah jinjja.... (stops cutting and crooks the side) 

 

Luna..... sorry we were troub-

 

I don't think Krystal came home last night. 

 

Oh. Luna I thought you got fed up or something cuz we were asking so much from you. (chuckles)

 

Ani. I'm fine. (smiles)

 

What do you mean Krystal didn't come home?

 

I mean, I stayed up watching tv last night right after she left. And..... omma what time she should be back home? 

 

Well.... she usually finishes work at about 5 and she'll reach home  about 6.

 

Omma,I stay up till 7 last night. (furrows her eye brows) 

 

Maybe she got caught up with something that made her come home late. In a few minutes Taemin and her will come out of their room. Maybe we should just ask her, neh? 

 

Neh, omma. (still doubts) 

 

Minho comes out of Minsul's room with a toothbrush in his mouth. Everyone looks at him and smiles. 

 

Made her mad again, Minho? 

 

I guess I did, appa. (using the sink in the kitchen) 

 

Haha. Where is she anyway? 

 

Still in the bathroom. (says with a sad face) 

 

Gwaenchana Minho, girls are like that. 

 

She's just like that cuz she's pregnant, Minho. It will be fine. (smiles) 

 

Don't worry. 

 

Sulli's a nice girl, Minho oppa. She'll forgive you. 

 

Plus, she loves you. (while eating cereal) 

 

That's true. 

 

Sulli comes out of the room looking all fresh and cheerful. She quickly walks to Minho and pecks his lips while smiling sweetly. 

 

Good morning, oppa. 

 

Neh... good.. morning. (puzzled) 

 

(comes and pats Minho's shoulder) It's just her hormones, ok? 

 

(smiles and nods) 

 

The family seats together and eat their breakfast. Finally, a peaceful breakfast. Usually at a time like this, there's always something that comes up. Duty calls, phone calls. Just as they start to enjoy, Taemin comes out of the room. 

 

Krystal, honey! (calling Krystal with a cheerful voice) 

 

Taemin stops his steps when he looks at the dining table. Krystal isn't there. He frowns. All eyes on him. 

 

Hey guys, where's Krystal? 

 

Huh? 

 

Taeminnie, she's not here. 

 

We thought she's with you? 

 

Well, she's not. Guys, don't play with me right now. Tell me where is she right now. (tears forming) 

 

She's not here, Taem. 

 

Did she come home last night, Taem? 

 

No. She didn' t, that's why I'm asking all of you right now. (verge of crying) 

 

(hugs and sits with Taemin on the couch in the living room) Hey, Taem calm down. Did she call or text you last night? 

 

Yeah, she did. But it was 5 in the morning at that time. She said she was heading home. She should be home 4 hours ago! (covering his nose and mouth with his hands) 

 

(phone ringing) 

 

(picks up the phone and looks at the id) It's SM. 

 

Pick it up, Sulli. 

 

Neh. (picks up the phone call) Yeobeoseyo. Neh it's me Sulli. 

 

Sulli, did Krystal come home last night? 

 

No. She didn't. 

 

What did they say? (eager) 

 

Shhh! (puts her index finger on her lips indicating them to keep quite) 

 

Ohh.... I think you and f(x) should come to the building right now because we think we found something from the cctv in the car park. Apparently something happened to her. 

 

Ok. We'll head there right away. Thank you. (hangs up) 

 

What was it? 

 

They found something from the cctv. 

 

Let's head there now. Amber unnie, you drive! (throws the car keys to Amber) 

 

Okay. (catches the car keys)

 

(grabs his car keys) I'm coming. 

 

Come on then. 

 

Wait, we'll all go. 

 

Neh. Appa come with us! 

 

Ok boys. 

 

................................... 

 

So here's the footage from last night. Our watcher was taking a nap at that time. He rewinds the footage then discovered this. (shows the incident last night) 

 

Everybody is watching the footage. It's like watching a suspense movie. They got shocked to see what happened. Taemin on the other hand keeps focusing on the criminals face. 

 

We have to know who he is. Sulli, tell me is that your brother? (points to the person on the screen) 

 

No. I've been focusing on that guy too. But that is totally not him. 

 

Anyway, kamsahamnida. 

 

We will take this matter to the police. We hope we'll find her on time. 

 

Neh. Kamsahamnida. 

 

................................ 

 

As they are walking back to their cars, Taemins phone rings. A phone call. 

 

(looks at the id) It's Krystal!  

 

Pick it up! 

 

(picks up the phone call) Hello, Krystal honey are you there?! Yah ans-

 

Oh hello. You must be, this girl's....... boyfriend? 

 

Who are you? Where is she? 

 

Oh she's here with me. And she's doing fine. Too bad she's a stubborn . I'm telling you, if she wasn't this hard to handle I wouldn't have done anything to her . I won't even lay one finger on her. I wonder where did she learn to reb-

 

You shut the up or I swear I'll crush your skull! 

 

Oh ho.... I see. So she got it from you. I wonder if she's like this when you................... devour......................... her. (caresses Krystal's hair) She looks 'delicious'. You're such a lucky man, ummmm......... what was your name again? I didn't ask your na-

 

I don't need to tell you my name. (clenching his jaw) 

 

Taem. (holds Taemin's shoulder) 

 

Oh.... ok then. I guess I need to find out from your little girlfriend here then. Wanna tell me his name, princess? (talks to Krystal) 

 

Go to hell! (shouts) 

 

You hear that?! (talks to Taemin) How can I not be angry?! I can't imagine how you can stand this girl. Well then princess, you chose the hard way! (talks to Krystal) 

 

The call is ended. 

 

Krystal! (shouts to the phone) ! (punches the wall and cries) I should have went with her last night. (says in between sobs)

 

A message comes in. 

 

"Don't dare to use the police for help. If you ever manage to find me, come alone............  or with your friends. If I see even one policeman, I'll blow this little princess' brains. Sure you don't want that, don't you? Oh..... and tell that girl for me................ that sweet, nice and beautiful friend you have there I said hi. Tell her husband the same thing too. Good luck in finding me...........................   gonna 'taste' your girl for a sec. "

 

No.................... Krys... tal.. (cries) 

 

(sits with Taemin) Shhhh...... we'll find her okay? We'll find her as soon as we can. (cries) 

 

Taemin leans to Sulli. Sulli takes his head into her embrace. He needed someone to let go of his grief. Anyone. Minho comes and hugs the two of them. Then finally, everyone joins in for the hug. And they just stayed there, silently for a few minutes. Hoping a miracle comes. 

 

................................... 

 

Krystal wakes up and realises she's on a bed. Her hands are tied to the head board. she is .  There is someone in the bathroom. The sound of water running stops and Jin Ee comes out. With a robe. 

 

Hello there, princess. (unties his robe) 

 

What a-are you d-doing? (stuttering) You s-said that you w-won't hurt me. 

 

Oh I did. But you didn't listen to me. I told you I will harm you if you refuse to obey. (takes of his robe) 

 

Please............ please don't do this........................ please.............. Jin.... Ee........... I know you're a good man inside....... please don't do this to me............. (crying) 

 

So.... it seems like Jinri has been telling you stories. How nice of her. That's what everyone has been noticing about her. The nice, innocent and beautiful girl with a ed up brother! (hovers on top of Krystal) 

 

No please.......... (says while crying) 

 

Oh.... you want me to stop? YOU WANT ME TO STOP?! (shouts) 

 

(nods while crying hard) 

 

No, I CAN'T STOP! (rams into her roughly) 

 

AHHHHH!! (screams in great pain) 

 

YOU'RE SUCH A CRYBABY WHEN YOU'RE NOT EVEN A !! (s deeper) 

 

Jin Ee goes deeper into her with every he makes. With his huge size, he didn't even let Krystal adjust. Krystal keeps screaming, and grunting in pain. With her tightly tied hands, she couldn't do anything. 

 

PLEASE...... PLEASE STOP!! (screaming) 

 

SHUT UP! 

 

AHHH!! 

 

JIN EE STOP THIS! (pushes Jin Ee away) Are you okay, miss?! (checks on Krystal and unties her hands) 

 

Thank..... you.... (says in sobs) 

 

You didn't have to come here, you bastard. 

 

Well, sorry for interrupting your 'relaxing' time. I'm off. Oh and........ put your clothes back on bro......... and stop doing this. You might get diseases. Who knows how much has been in there. Bye. 

 

Bye. 

 

You, take her back to her room. And send in her dinner. 

 

Yes, boss. (lifts Krystal and takes her back into her room) 

 

Krystal couldn't stand properly without holding the walls. Her knees felt weak too. She sits and closes her eyes to bear the pain felt in between her legs. She swears something down there ripped. She stares out at the window and prays ro be rescued soon. 

 

Oppa, please don't give up on me.