The Wedding Plans

The One

It's been two days since Minho and Sulli announced their plan of getting married. It's still a shock to everyone, but nobody's against it. Changtoria are outside, preparing breakfast. The boys and girls are still inside the chalet, taking turns to freshen up. 

 

(Onew and Luna) 

 

(yawns) 

 

Hehe, you're still sleepy, huh? 

 

Guess I am. (smiles and lays his head on Luna's shoulder) Hah... I wish we could stay a little bit longer here at the beach. 

 

Nado. Hmmm.... why don't we try the jet ski later on? (looking at Onew) It will be fun! 

 

Sure, why not! (excited) 

 

(Taemin and Krystal) 

 

Oh.... my body's killing me. (stretches her body) 

 

What is it, honey? (sits beside her) 

 

Huh? Oh oppa, it's nothing. Just feeling a little tired. 

 

Your body aches, doesn't it? 

 

Just a little. (smiles) 

 

Here. (turns her body facing away from him and massages her shoulders and back) 

 

Mm.. thanks. 

 

Haha.... it's nothing. (continues massaging while smiling) 

 

(Key and Amber) 

 

Yah, want to join me outside? Better hurry if you want to.  

 

Ok. (stands up and follows him outside) Hey, Kibum wait up! (trying to catch up) 

 

Man, you're so slow! 

 

What did you say? (walks to him) 

 

Not seeing a branch in the sand in front of her, she stepped on it and is about to hit the ground when Kibum catches her in his arms. Unfortunately, Key being suprisingly weak, falls backwards with Amber. Now, Amber is on top of him andhe swears he felt her lips touched his. Amber is aware of it too. Realising what happened, they're faces turns red out of embarrasment. They accidentally kissed each other! 

 

OH MY GOD! 

 

OH MY GOD, WHAT DID YOU JUST DO TO ME?! 

 

ME? WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU?! IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU FELL! 

 

OH YEAH? THEN IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU TRIPPED! I CAUGHT YOU, OK?! 

 

WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT THEN? 'IT' WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED IF YOU DIDN'T HELP ME, DAMN IT! 

 

Silence. Awkwardness starts to kick in.Suddenly, Key starts to smile and so did Amber. They start to laugh they're butts off all of a sudden despite what just happenned. 

 

Hahahaha! You should have seen your face just now! You look funny! (rolls on the sand) 

 

Haha! Me? What difference is there compared with you! (rolling on the sand too) 

 

(Changmin and Victoria) 

 

(making soup) Appa, don't forget to add salt in those eggs, arasseo? You always forgot them. (looks for Changmin) Eh, where did this guy go? 

 

(sneaks behind her and puts his head in her shoulder whule hugging her) Neh, omma. (says sweetly to her) 

 

Eh, appa you startled me! (busy adding spices to the soup) Palli, add the salt and help me prepare the food. Your kids are going to come out in a few more minutes. (turns around and pecks his lips) Arachi? 

 

Neh, omma. (smiles back at her and kisses her cheek)

 

The two continue with making breakfast. 

 

(inside the chalet, still waiting for their turn to take their shower) 

 

Sulli ah, can I ask you something? (holds Sulli's hands) 

 

Yeah. (smiles at him) 

 

What do you think of me? 

 

Hmm? What do I think of you? 

 

(nods with his puppy eyes) 

 

(laughs looking at Minhi's face) Hehe.... I think, you are the most wonderful, handsome, cute and nice person I've ever met my while life. You would do just about anything for me. 

 

Hehe... (smiles) You're right, I would do anything for you. I would chase down anyone who makes you cry! (smiling widely) 

 

Haha! You don't have to go to that extent. (eyesmile) 

 

(leans closer to her) But for you, I would. 

 

I know. (holds the back of his head and leans her face to his) 

 

They stayed that way. Then, it turns into a kiss. A very sweet, loving kiss. They are pretty much enjoying themselves when the bathroom door opens and reaveals Taestal who just took a shower together. 

 

Woah, slow down. (jokes) 

 

That's just dangerous, guys. (jokes with her boyfriend) 

 

Minsul are surprised when they see Taestal. Sulli who is embarrassed buries her face un Minho's chest while laughing so hard. Minho holds the back of her head and buries his face in her hair, also laughing. Taestal knows they have just disturbed the two and quickly leaves them alone to get dress. Minsul take their bath and heads out of the chalet for breakfast. Everyone has already gathered around the dining table. They have their breakfast. As usual, it's delicious. They have their meal quietly, when suddenly Luna ask a question. 

 

Minho, why don't you tell us when's the wedding. (smiling at Minho) 

 

Yeah Luna's right. When's the weddung, guys? (lifting one eye brow up) 

 

Uummm.... actually... oppa and I haven't actually decide the date yet. We're still making up our minds, right oppa?(looks at Minho) 

 

Yeah, we haven't decide the date yet. But Sulli, I want you to know that I'll go with whatever you decide, ok? 

 

Neh. (smiles) 

 

So, have you thought of a place for your honeymoon? 

 

Paris! 

 

New Zealand! 

 

No, no no.... Hawaii!  

 

Seeing the girls arguing, the other boys can't help but laugh. 

 

Believe me, Paris is the best place to go! 

 

No... go to NZ... it's beautiful there! 

 

Go to Hawaii! 

 

Then thre's the gigantic volcano! 

 

Guys guys! We are not going to any places you named! 

 

Then where are you planning to go, Ssul? 

 

Rio. 

 

Brazil? 

 

Huh? 

 

Really, you're planning your honeymoon in Brazil? 

 

Yeah. I mean, it's not like we stay there in Brazil. Maybe we'll go to an island. 

 

If it's not Brazil, we're thinking, maybe Venice. (smiles at Sulli) 

 

Yup. 

 

Well, not a bad choice at all. 

 

Hehe... you kids don't really have to bother Minho and Sulli. It's their honeymoon planning! (puts his arm around Vic) Now, hurry and finish your food. We're leaving in two hours! 

 

Neh appa! 

 

Oh, omma appa, can me and Luna ride the jetski before we leave? 

 

Sure, but don't take too long. Finish your food first!

 

Neh! 

 

.......... 

 

Ahhh Dubu don't go too fast! 

 

Ooppss... sorry darling. Are you ok? 

 

Yeah, I'm fine just a little scared. 

 

Now, hold on tight! 

 

Nehh!!!! (screams as the jet ski goes fast) 

 

Riding it, Luna can see the water's colour is so clear. Onew is having fun, riding it. The wind can be felt running through his face. From afar, Changtoria and the rest of the family have already pack the vans. It's time to go back home. Lunew got off the jet ski reluctantly and all of them leave the beach reluctantly too. Minho and Sulli decide to be in the same van to be together. So did Lunew and Taestal. Minho, Onew, and Taemin starts to sing to make the journey back home less boring. At first, they sing Girls, Girls, Girls. Then they sing La ChA Ta. The girls laugh when the boys try to mimick their voices. Especially when Minho trys to imitate Sulli. When they are all out of ideas, the girls start to sing. Firstly, Chu then their new song, Vacance. Finally Summer Lover, which was made by Amber herself. What a talented girl she is, huh? After a long two hours ride, they finally arrive. The boys head back home to SHINee's. Changmin leaves too. Now only the girls are at home. All of them are watching tv, while eating popcorns. 

 

Ddulli, Minho oppa said that he leaves the decision to you. When do you want the wedding to happen? 

 

Honestly? 

 

Yup. 

 

Just tell us, Ssul. 

 

it's okay. (gives an assuring smile) 

 

Ok. (blows out) Honestly, I want it next weekend. 

 

Wow. 

 

It's too much to ask, isn't it? 

 

About that, you should ask him yourself. (hands Sulli's phone) Here, call him. NOW. 

 

(smiles) Neh. 

 

She calls him. She waited until the second ring, then he picks up. 

 

(on the phone) Hey, baby. What's wrong? 

 

Huh? Oh... nothing is wrong. I just wanted to talk to you. (smiles as if he could see her) 

 

What, you miss me? (teases her) 

 

Hehe... that's partly correct. But I'm calling to talk about something else. 

 

Sulli glances to her friends beside her. All of them are nodding their head telling her to tell him the truth. 

 

Oo.... k. What is it? (slightly worried with Sulli's statement) 

 

Oppa.. 

 

Mmm... 

 

I just wanted to say this.... it's going to be a bit crazy... no.. it's CRAZY. 

 

Ok, I can handle that I guess. 

 

It's the wedding day. You told me... you leave the decision to me, right? 

 

Yup. So, are you saying that you already thought of it? 

 

Yeah.... listen. Oppa, can you make me your lawfully, wedded wife, THIS NEXT WEEKEND? 

 

Hearing her say that, Minho wssn't surprised at all. Instead, he feels as if he wanted to scream and jump on the bed bacause of too much happiness. The next weekend, it's not a long time to wait. It's just.... ummmm..... (checks calendar) ahah... in about four more days! Minho and Sulli can do it in this short period of time cuz of their plan of having just a very simple wedding with just their family, friends and their friends' family. Not a grand wedding. So next weekend, a perfect date. And also, the best part is, Minho is aware that the next weekend is actually Sulli's birthday, 29th March. Definitely yes. 

 

Next weekend? 

 

Yeah... is it too much? 

 

(chuckles) Oh my god Sulli! 

 

Huh, oppa what's wrong?! 

 

Nothing, I can just say something crazier. 

 

what? 

 

Yes, we are getting married, NEXT WEEKEND, Sulli ah. (says sweetly) 

 

(gasps) Jinjja?! Oppa, jinjja?! (tears filling her eyes) 

 

Hehe... jinjja! Jinjja, Sulli! 

 

They kept crying, crying because of too much happiness. In four days, they'll get married. They'll own each other. 

 

..................... 

 

(three days later, in a bridal shop) 

 

Oppa, how about this? (asks Minho who is staring at her with round eyes) 

 

You wouldn't believe me. (still staring) 

 

Do I look ugly? (starts to look at herself in the mirror) 

 

(stands behind her) No, you're the most beautiful girl, I've ever seen, Choi Sulli. (smiles sweetly and kisses her lips) 

 

Thank you, oppa. (smiles back to him) Hehe.. you look handsome. (compliments Minho who is wearing his white tux and with a new haircut) 

 

(back at home) 

 

F(x) and SHINee now live together. Lot's happen in just a week. They live together cuz none of them decide to live separately anymore. Changmin lives with them too since he and Victoria will be married in a month. There's a big garden and backyard where the wedding will be held.f(x) and SHINee are busy decorating the aisle and the house for the big day, tomorrow. 

 

Jongie, help your appa with the benches. 

 

No, not like that. Put it here... (showing Amber how to arrange the flowers) 

 

Honey, can you hand me the stapler gun? 

 

Here oppa! (hands Taemin the stapler gun) 

 

Everyone is working hard. Sulli and Minho are very grateful they have their friends. They can never live without them. They are their siblings, they are their second parents. 

 

Wah, Onew oppa jjang! (shows thumbs up to Onew who is lifting stacks of boxes) 

 

Hyung, let me help you. (takes a few boxes from Onew) 

 

Thanks, kid. 

 

Sulli ah, can you help me with some of the flowers? We need to put them on the benches as decoration. At the stairs too. 

 

Neh unnie. Oppa, meet you later ok? Love you! (pecks Minho's lips) 

 

Ok, baby! I love you too. (smiles to Sulli and follows Onew into the house) 

 

While they are busy, there is someone who is watching them from afar, laughing. Nobody knows him, a complete stranger. But, he knows her. Her, SULLI. 

 

(laughs evilly while holding a phone) Boss, found her.

 

 

 

 

Hey guys, sorry for keeping you waiting. Anyway, who's the guy watching from afar? Try to guess! Thanks and wait for the next chapter, ok? Bye for now!