Really?

The One

Sulli looks at the pregnancy test. It shows positive. Sulli looks at Luna. Her face was expressionless. She didn't dare to look at Sulli in the eyes. Sulli broke the silence. 

 

The baby is Onew oppa's right? 

 

(looks at Sulli and nods slowly) Yeah..... well... I only do with him. 

 

Sulli suddenly hugs Luna tightly and squeezes her. Luna thought she would get scolded for being pregnant, but Sulli is unexpectedly very happy and excited. 

 

Unnie, our babies will be the best of friends! (hugging Luna tightly) 

 

Wait.... you're not mad at me? (puzzled) 

 

Mad? Why would I be mad? (smiling) 

 

So we're cool then? (starting to smile) 

 

Yep... we're absolutely cool. 

 

Luna quickly hugs Sulli and tears start to form. Here is what happened exactly. Eventhough Luna and Onew seem to have no problem at all, but actually they have. The night Minsul find out that they are going to have a baby, Luna and Onew were having a little argue in their room. Onew wanted to take Luna to go and see his parents, but everytime he does she would caught up with something. So that night, Onew couldn't stand her for being busy all the time. 

 

That night.... 

 

Hey Darling, when are we going to see my parents? (back hug) 

 

Huh? Oh.. mianhae Dubu ah, we're still busy with our don't-know-when comeback.... jeongmal.. (looking at the mirror) 

 

Why are you so busy these days? Please, can't you just take one day to meet them? I just want to introduce you.. 

 

I know but I'm really sorry... I wish I could but... I can't.... (looks at Onew) 

 

(takes a deep breath) Park Sunyoung, do you love me?

 

Dubu, of course I do... why are you asking me this?

 

Then please... (pleads)

 

Hey... we've talked about this, didn't we? Can't you understand? I want to but I'm busy.

 

Understand? Then what about me, can't you understand me? (stern) Don't you understand that I don't want to be just your boyfriend anymore?! 

 

Dubu.. I.. 

 

What?! (push Luna to the bed) 

 

Onew hovers on top of her and starts to take off her clothes along with his. Luna starts to feel scared. 

 

Dubu... Lee Jinki... what are you doing? (asks with a nervous voice) 

 

Shut up.. (takes off her ) 

 

As he takes off her , he positions himself. Luna lokks at his manhood, it is quite big. Then, without any warning, Onew rammed into her. Luna screamed in pain and holds the bedsheet. Without giving time to adjust, he ed harder and deeper into her. Luna starts to tear up caused by too much pain. She felt like her lower region tearing. She keeps whimpering and asking him to stop, but she was ignored. Onew kept ing until they reached the and his juice goes into her. He then retrieve his manhood and goes into a deep sleep right after he lays his body next to her. Luna kept panting and holding the bedsheets. That night she couldn't sleep until she finally feels sleepy. 

 

 

Now.... 

 

When they are both still hugging each other, Minho knocks on the front door. Sulli gets up and opens the door. 

 

Oppa! (smiles and drags Minho into the house) 

 

Sulli ah.... oh hey Luna! (waves at Luna while hugging his wife) 

 

Hi Minho oppa... haha... how can you two be so cute together? Well... Ssul, I guess I should leave you two alone now. Bye and goodnight! (goes to her room) 

 

What was that? (looks at Sulli while walking hand in hand to the couch infront of the tv) 

 

Oh... it's nothing.. (holds her phone and texts Luna) 'Unnie, should I tell Minho oppa? ' (sends message) 

 

What are you doing, babe? 

 

Huh? Nothing.. (quickly puts her phone away) 

 

Ummm... okay then.. here you go.. chocolate and vanilla just like you asked! (hand over the plastic bag filled with ice-cream) 

 

Hehe... gomawo oppa.. (says sweetly as she takes one vanilla ice-cream and eats it) 

 

Then, Luna's message got in. 

 

Yah... who are you texting with? (snatches her phone) 

 

Ahh oppa hajima! (tries to get her phone back but fails) 

 

Wae, is it your boyfriend? Is he bothering you? (turns on the phone) 

 

He couldn't open the message. Her phone is locked. He froze there and looks at Sulli with an unsatisfied face. Sulli smiles widely and starts to giggle. 

 

Haha... you don't know the password don't you? 

 

Ani.... I do know.... (suddenly grins) 

 

And he really do.. he unlocks her phone and opens her inbox. 

 

Ah hah!  Your inbox is from.... Luna? (gives a very puzzled look) 

 

Seriously? You honestly think I was texting with a guy? Jinjja oppa? Hahahaha! Seems like someone's jealous.. (gives a big smile) 

 

What? I'm not jealous! (denying) 

 

You're not? Well then, if that's the case then I'll text Hyun Wook oppa to see if he's free to watch a movie with me. He's also your friend, right? (takes her phone and pretends to text Hyun Wook) 

 

Yah, don't you dare! (points his finger to her) 

 

Fine, haha I'm just kidding oppa... (giggle) Hmmm...(reads the message) 

 

'Yeah, I guess you can tell him about it... but don't tell anybody else, arachi? ' 

 

What did she say? 

 

Oppa, let' s talk. 

 

......................... 

 

Inside their room, Sulli and Minho are sharing a very hot kiss. Both of them have swollen lips now. 

 

Oppa..... please..... can we..... stop for a minute? (asks with her hands on his broad chest) 

 

Ummm..... what is it?  (stops kissing) 

 

I have something to tell you.... about our baby.. 

 

Our baby? What's wrong with our baby? What, is your body hurting somewhere? (worries) 

 

Ani......... our baby is actually going to have a best friend.(smiles) 

 

What? Do you mean........ twins? (smiles widely) 

 

Oh... how I wish we'll have twins but..... no..... it's not that.... it's because.... (stops) 

 

What? Because? 

 

Luna unnie is..... pregnant..... oppa.(looks at Minho in the eye) 

 

Huh? She's pregnant? 

 

Neh... 

 

Unexpectedly, Minho starts to chuckle. 

 

Oppa, gwaenchana? (puzzled) 

 

Hahaha! Onew hyung's? 

 

Neh... yah why are you laughing? 

 

Haha.. that's great then! We'll have two babies in the house! 

 

Haha... but oppa keep your voice down... the others will hear you. (putting one finger on Minho's lips) 

 

The other's can't know? 

 

Nah uh... not yet... 

 

Ok. (smiles, puts his arms around Sulli and lays down together on the bed) 

 

Goodnight Sulli ah. (whispers) 

 

Goodnight oppa. Saranghae. (whispers and kisses his lips) 

 

Nado. Saranghae. (whispers and responds to her kissl

 

........................... 

 

Boss, what are you doing? 

 

(laughs evilly) What am I doing? What kind of question is that? I'm drinking of course. What brings you here? You got what I need? 

 

Neh, boss. Here it is. (hands over a file) 

 

Hahaha! That's why I like you.... you're good in your job. 

 

The best. 

 

So this is her address? (looks at an address written on a paper) 

 

Yes. Her's and her friends. 

 

Still stuck with them..... what a stupid kid. How annoying. (looks at a picture thoroughly) Who's this, this guy? (pointing at Minho) 

 

Ohh.... from what I found, he's now her husband. Just married last month. That picture was took the day before the wedding. Oh and... it seems he's popular. A member of..... what's it called....... oh... SHINee. He's in the same company, SM. Why, boss? Anything you want to know about him? 

 

Nothing. Just,  I need a favour. You know what to do. (smiles and puts the picture on the table) Up for the job again? 

 

I'm in. (smiles and walks out of the door) 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey there.................. 

 

 

 

 

SIS. (looks at Sulli's face in the picture) 

 

 

 

 

Hi there... here's another update. I'm sorry I couldn't update often now that I'm really busy with studies. Anyway, a little something about Choi Jin Ee, he's Sulli's fictional brother. It's a bad name, right? I'm not good with names! xp  Anyway, tell me what you think of the update and I'm sorry if I ever let you guys down. Bye for now!  - ally3008-