Aimed

The One

The next morning after the news that came out last night, the family gathers together to have a peaceful breakfast. Forgetting what they've known yesterday. Everybody in the household knows about the news.... everyone except Minsul. Minho doesn't know.... YET. Luna and Onew plans to discuss about what happened to Minho and only Minho without Sulli knowing. They want to keep it a secret from her for they do not want to cause any panic to her. Everybody sits around the table, waiting for their meal made by Vic. Luna helps Vic by pouring tea for the family. Her innocent smile helps relaxing each and everyone's hearts.

 

Thank you! (smiles to Luna) 

 

Welcome Taemin. (smiles back and continues pouring) 

 

Thank you, unnie. 

 

Neh. 

 

Thanks, Luna. 

 

Neh. 

 

She pours for everyone until the last cup is filled. 

 

Hmmm.... let me see.... there are twelve of us in total... I've only poured ten. Omma, anymore cups left? 

 

Huh? Oh... yeah. It's in the cabinet here right above my head! (pointing to the cabinet above her) 

 

Oh... ok. I'll get them. (walks to the kitchen to get the cups) 

 

Just as Luna gets to the kitchen, uneasiness strucks her. 

 

Omma, I feel weird. (frowns while looking at Victoria) 

 

Weird? Wae? What's weird? (puzzled) 

 

I don't know, I feel like someone's watching me. 

 

(sighs) Maybe that's just what you're feeling, Sunyoung. 

 

Krystal, who is curious of what her unnies are talking about, enters the kitchen as well. 

 

What is it with you guys? Is something wrong? (curious) 

 

It's nothing really.... just that I feel uneasy in this area sometimes, especially when I'm alone getting midnight snacks whenever I stay up late. Gives me goosebumps. (rubs her arms like she's shivering) 

 

Jinjja? Hmmm... that's weird. (scans the kitchen) Cuz you know what unnie, your instinct's usually right. Not to forget you're the one with a smart brain in your head. Apart from Sulli of course. 

 

Krystal stops scanning and looks at one of the drawers. No matter how hard she tries to look somewhere else, her stare always comes back to that one specific drawer. Luna looks at Krystal and looks where the girl's staring at. 

 

What.. you think there's something wrong with that drawer? (asks her calmly) 

 

Neh, unnie. (rushes to the drawer) Omma, please don't get mad at me now for doing this.... save it for later! (pulls out the drawer) 

 

Yah, what are you doing? Luna? (looka at Luna, puzzled with her daughters' behavior) 

 

Mianhe Omma.... this is something we gotta do! (helps Krystal taking out the utensils inside the drawer) 

 

There has to be something.... (searches quickly) Ughh... why can't I find anything?! (frustrated) 

 

Soojung ah, calm down. (calms Krystal) 

 

(breathes in and out multiple times until she regains her calmness) 

 

Looking at the girl beside her, Luna searches thoroughly. after taking out all the utensils in the drawer, Luna thinks hard. There is no way someone who breaks into their house wants to put something in their house in an obvious place where anyone can find it. She tries to take out the drawer and put it on the counter,but finds it stuck by something. She looks underneath it and sees a pocket knife......... and a camera. . Someone IS watching them. 

 

Soojung ah, I think I found them. 

 

Where? 

 

Here, underneath the drawer. I tried to pull the drawer out but it got stuck. So I checked and found... (unable to finish her words) You check it yourself. (steps aside) 

 

Krystal looks under the drawer and finds what Luna's talking about. The pocket knife and a small camera. 

 

.

 

................

 

Luna, Onew and Minho are outside in the backyard. Time to spill the beans to Minho. 

 

Neh hyung, what is it that you wanna tell me? (asks while smiling) 

 

I'll tell you.... in one condition. (looks straightly into Minho's eyes) 

 

What? (puzzled with Onew's sudden stern and serious stare) 

 

When we tell you this, promise you won't freak out and you will NOT tell Sulli. (explains to Minho) 

 

Ok. (with little hesitation) 

 

Choi Jin Ee..... (sighs) he escaped. (looks away) 

 

What? (with disbelief) You can't be serious, hyung. 

 

We're serious Minho oppa. 

 

And you want me to keep this a secret from Sulli? (remembers his promise) 

 

Yes. Please Minho.... (pleads) 

 

(takes a deep breath) Ok. 

 

................ 

 

Meanwhile, Jessica, Amber, Key and Jonghyun go together to a cafe to talk. Since Jessica has just joined the family, she wants to get to know them a little more better. Plus, she wants to know more about the famous Jin Ee who kidnapped her sister without her knowing. 

 

So..... what do guys wanna have? Tea? Latte? 

 

Latte will be great. (smiles) 

 

Me too. 

 

Mocha for me. (says with a smile) 

 

Ok! Drinks on me. (goes and orders for the trio) 

 

.............. 

 

So did you guys feel nervous or scared when you first started your relationship? (talking to Keyber) 

 

Haha..... not really...more like unsure and clueless on how our relationship would go...(explains)

 

Since Key and I, we're both friends since we both met in our early debut years, it kinda feels weird sometimes.... but then I thought we've got to give it a try before we could finally say anything. Right, Key? (smiles to Key beside her) 

 

Yeah. (nods, agreeing) 

 

Hehe... keep on being a couple, you guys look cute together! (supports) 

 

(laughs) Thanks! 

 

She then looks to Jonghyun who is sitting beside her, playing with his phone. 

 

Yah, too boring huh? (says jokingly) 

 

Huh? (looks at Jessica) No no no no no! Of course not! 

 

Yah.... I'm just kidding, Jjong. (says giggling) 

 

Hahaha... you totally panicked! (laughs) 

 

N-no I didn't! (denies) 

 

Oh yes you did! (agrees with Key) 

 

Yah! 

 

Hahaha! 

 

............... 

 

Aish jinjja, why are these people smart? 

 

Not a surprise... those women are smart... especially the one that we pushed down the stairs. The other only has some issues with her temper she got from her boyfriend. What was her name again, Himchae? The one I got to try not a while ago before my ungrateful sister and her dumb husband throw me into the so called 'happy place'? 

 

Krystal, Jin Ee. 

 

Ah....that's her name.. you' re right. (agrees) 

 

Do you want to target her again? 

 

No.... I've had enough of her... not much of a big help after all. I need someone close to Jinri. Someone she could never afford to lose. Someone who she's willing to risk her life for. Can you guess, Himchae? 

 

(chuckles and smirks) I got it.