How About A Honeymoon?

The One

It's been a month since they got Krystal back home. She's now well and happy-go-lucky as ever. Taemin is the happiest seeing her being her old self again. Jin Ee was sent to a hospital for the mentally ill. Just like what Sulli said, he is twisted. Though, she was caught by surprised because she never thought that he was really crazy. But now, thank god. At least they're safe from any harm from him. Sulli and Minho are at the balcony. Sulli is enjoying fresh air. She closes her eyes whenever wind hits her face. Finally, she could get some peaceful rest and doesn't have to think too much about anything anymore. 

 

Haha oppa stop it! (playing with Taemin) 

 

Oh... you want me to stop? No way!  (chases Krystal) 

 

(laughs) 

 

(looking at Taestal) Haha.... those two. (shaking his head while smiling widely) Sulli ah, you're all set up for lunch? (back hugs Sulli and smells her scent) 

 

Neh, oppa. (smiles and pecks his lips) Are the others ready? 

 

We're ready! (says loudly) 

 

Don't worry bout us! (still playing with Taemin) 

 

Hehe.. kaja oppa. (clings to Minho) 

 

Neh. 

 

...................... 

 

In a restaurant. 

 

I'll have an apple juice and.......... ummm.... (looks through the menu) lasagne. (smiles and hands over the menu to the waitress)

 

Neh. (writes Luna's order and takes the menu) Is that all, miss?

 

Ummm...(looks at everybody) I guess that's all. (smiles)

 

Neh. Thank you. (bows)

 

Thank you too. (smiles like an idiot to the waitress)  

 

Neh. Excuse me. (talks to Sulli) 

 

Neh. You're excused. (smiles) 

 

As the waitress walks away from the table, Key keep staring at her. Not only that, he's also smiling widely from ear to ear. 

 

(sighs) 

 

Key, what are you looking at? 

 

Huh? Oh... nothing. (still smiling with his hand supports his chin) Just that Onew, I think I'm....... bewitched. 

 

Haha... by who, Key? 

 

Wait..... that girl? (points to the waitress while looking at Key) 

 

Hmmm.... I guess that's correct. (agrees with Minho) 

 

What am I missing here? 

 

Haha..... Sulli ah, guess what? Key's in love. 

 

Jinjja? (joining the conversation) 

 

With who? 

 

That girl. (shows Luna the waitress) 

 

Hahaha! (listening to his 'children') 

 

Can you believe that appa? Key' s finally find his girl. 

 

While everybody are busy talking about Key, Amber stands up and excuses herself to the restroom. She enters the restroom and washes her face. Without her noticing, she starts to cry all of a sudden. Yes, it's true she did volunteer herself to help Key finding a girlfriend. But a few minutes ago when she saw Key looking at the beautiful waitress, she starts to regret. The truth is, she never really wanted anyone else to take her best friend away from her. She realises, she likes him. More than just best friends. She wanted him for herself. But admitting and judging her own self for being the way she is, she could never get herself to tell Key what she is feeling for him. She is afraid that if she does, he'll laugh at her and find her gone nuts. Now, all that she can do is just cry and let it out. It's just too late. After calming herself down, she exits the restroom amd rejoins the family. Their orders are already served. In order for her to try to forget, she distracts herself with eating the tenderloin steak she ordered. Fortunately, she makes it through. Krystal and Sulli are talking about their clothes and stuffs, but that doesn't mean they didn't notice how awkward Amber is acting. They know her very well to know that she would never go to the restroom unless one of them are going. She'd always tag along. So, executing the move 'to the restroom' by herself definitely happens once in a million years. Just before Sulli could start the question, Victoria asks her. 

 

Yah sweety, when's your honeymoon again? 

 

Huh? Honeymoon? What honeymoon, omma? 

 

Eh? Who's honeymoon if it isn't you and Minho's honeymoon? You two are the only ones who are married to each other here. I'm getting married to your 'appa' in two more weeks. Wae? Aren't you going to have your honeymoon? 

 

Oh....... ani omma. Gwaenchana. Right oppa? (looks at Minho) 

 

Neh. Anyway, we already have our little one now. (smiles sweetly to Sulli while putting his hand on the baby bump on her tummy) 

 

Andwae.... you should go at least once in your lifetime.

 

Gwaenchana, omma. We don't really need it. Right Sulli ah?

 

Yup. It's ok. Plus, Soo Jung  just starting to get-

 

Ah jinjja, just go already! I'm perfectly fine!

 

But-

 

Ddulli ah, don't make me book your plane for you, hear me? (convincing Sulli)

 

Haha.... is that a threat, Krystal?  (asking jokingly) 

 

Haha..... it's her cute threat to her unnie hyung. (makes fun of Krystal's 'frightening' threat) 

 

Yah..... cute? Oppa.... you ruined it. (punches Taemin's arm slightly) 

 

Ahhh... that hurts. (pretends and pouts his lips) 

 

Good. (turns to Sulli) Ddulli, you have to go. You don't owe me anything. You don't have to feel sorry either. 

 

Yeah hyung. 

 

(smiles to Sulli) Since their asking us to go, it's not a bad idea Sulli ah. 

 

(giggles) Neh. I guess..... we'll go then! (says cheerfully) 

 

Great! 

 

You guys are going? (finally talks) 

 

What, honeymoon? (ask while playing with his phone) 

 

Finally. 

 

So, have you guys decide where to go? 

 

Oh.... we haven't, have we oppa? 

 

No, we haven't. 

 

I remember you saying about going to Brazil...... 

 

How about... Australia? (asks Sulli) 

 

Mmm..... what else? 

 

Paris! 

 

Krystal, stop with your Paris thingy. Hmmm.... how about, Spain? 

 

Spain is great. Believe me. (agreeing) 

 

Germany? 

 

Go to Paris. (with a mouth full with banana) 

 

No. Sulli ah, anything in mind? 

 

I'm thinking.......... Italy. What do you think oppa? 

 

I think I love anything that you choose. (kisses Sulli's cheek) 

 

Ok. You two desperately need a honeymoon in the most romantic place on Earth. 

 

Hence, Paris! 

 

NO NO NO! (in unison) 

 

Minho and Sulli keeps laughing watching their friends fighting over their honeymoon location.