Can't Get Enough Of You

The One

Sulli and Minho wakes up early in the morning. They are still in the bed, cuddling. 

 

Good morning, oppa. (talks softly and smiling) 

 

(smiles and kisses Sulli's hair) Good morning. Still tired? 

 

Hehe.. no. 

 

Oh, I thought you're still tired since I made you stay up all night. (kisses her lips) 

 

Ummmhmm.... you sure... did. (says in between kisses) 

 

(breaks the kiss) Wanna go and have breakfast? 

 

That would be great. (caressing Minho's hair) 

 

Ok. (pecks her lips) You go and take your shower first. Neh? 

 

Neh. (gets off the bed) 

 

As soon as Sulli stands, she falls. Minho panicked and comes to attend to her. 

 

Sulli ah, are you okay? (worried) 

 

(laughs out loud with her face in Minho' s chest) I hate you, oppa. 

 

(chuckles) I'm sorry. I must be too hard on you, huh? (hugging her) Can you walk, baby? 

 

(looks at him) Yeah. Maybe not properly but I still can walk. (gives eye smile) 

 

Ok. Come on, I'll help you go to the bathroom. (carries Sulli) 

 

Hehe. Perhaps, you wanna join too? (hands behind Minho's neck and bits her lower lip) 

 

Haha. Sulli ah, you're torturing me. (tempted by Sulli's y lip biting) 

 

Haha. So you wanna join huh? (wiggles her eye brow and turns the doorknob to the bathroom) 

 

You gave me no choice. Plus, it will be a lot faster. (runs with Sulli into the bathroom) 

 

Inside the bathroom, Sulli and Minho enjoy their shower together. Cheerful laughters from both of them fills the atmosphere. 

 

....................... 

 

Minho and Sulli head downstairs to the restaurant in the hotel to have their breakfast together. They are seated at a couple table where they sit facing each other. This brings back memories of their dates before marriage. And eventhough their married now, it doesn't seem like their sweetness and love for each other have change for each other. Instead, it doubles, no.... triples the affection they give each other. The waiter serves them their breakfast. Croissants, juice and spaghetti. Sulli who sees the spaghetti smiles widely as she really wanted to try Italian spaghetti. Minho just chuckles looking at the cute girl in front of him who quickly takes her fork to have a taste of the spaghetti. 

 

Hehe... how is it, Sulli ah? (smiling at his wife) 

 

Hmm? (tip of the fork still in ) Delicious! (gives her eye smile and a thumb up) Want some? 

 

Sure!

 

Neh. Open your mouth, aaa! (making sound to ask Minho to open his mouth) 

 

Neh. (smiles and open his mouth) Aaa! (eats the spaghetti she fed him) 

 

It's nice isn't it? (stares at his face with a smiling face, waiting for an answer) 

 

(wipes his mouth with a napkin) Mmm, delicious! Gomawo Sulli ah. (thank her sweetly) 

 

Hehe. Neh... oppa, you want more? Let's share. (push the spaghetti plate to the middle of the table) 

 

Gwaenchana.. you want them so bad why don't you eat them? (wants Sulli to eat to her hearts content) 

 

Ani... I want to share. Please? (smiles at him) 

 

(smiles at her) Ok. But I want you to feed me. Can you? (makes puppy eyes) 

 

Hehe... ok. I'll feed you oppa. (accepts) 

 

Thank you. (says sweetly) 

 

The breakfast goes on with them both feeding each other. 

 

..................................... 

 

Minsul are standing on the roadside, waiting for a cab to get to their destination. 

 

So, where do you want to go first? (looking at Sulli beside him while holding her hand) 

 

(thinks) The tower?  (asks Minho with her smiling face) 

 

The tower? (thinks) You mean Tower of Pisa? 

 

(nods) 

 

Ok. We'll go there. (agrees with Sulli) 

 

............................. 

 

After a few minutes of drive with a friendly cab driver who praise their affection that they show and pulls off hilarious humors, finally they arrive at the tower. Minho and Sulli gets off the cab and Sulli stands and smiles with awe looking at the tower which she finds as a nice sight to look at. Minho stands beside her and holds her hand with a camera hanging on his neck. He loves holding her hand as it fits perfectly with his. 

 

So, what do you wanna do baby? (looking at Sulli) 

 

Huh? How should I know what our baby wants to do. (teases Minho) 

 

No. I'm not asking our baby, I'm asking you. 

 

Ah jinjja, but I'm not baby.. (plays with him again) 

 

(chuckles) Arasseo........ Sulli ah. (calls her sweetly) 

 

Mmm...? (smiles at him) 

 

What do you have in mind? (asks her politely) 

 

Hmmm...... take a picture? Then, I want to go and get some souvenirs for the family. Are you ok with that? 

 

I agree with you no matter what. (agrees) 

 

(giggles) 

 

So they stand together in front of the tower and snap pictures. Some selcas too. There is one selca which captures Minho kissing Sulli on her lips. Another one is Sulli pinching his nose with him making aegyo. After taking pictures for proof to show to the family that they did went to the Pisa Tower, the couple of lovebirds head to a souvenir shop to pick up souvenirs for the family back in Korea. Sulli search the shop for souvenirs for her f(x) members. Since they've always stuck together, she knows every little thing about her fellow best friends. She picks up dolls, postcards, keychains and even mugs that really matches her members' personalities.On the other hand, Minho just stand like a statue as he doesn't know what to get for SHINee. After minutes and already done with choosing souvenirs, Sulli joins back with Minho who is still standing awkwardly alone.She can't help but chuckles when she sees him like this. Minho is staring at the souvenirs hanging around the shop with a blank expression. Sulli tiptoes to him and snaps her finger in front of his eyes. He immediately blinks multiple times and looks at his wife, puzzled. 

 

Yah oppa, you couldn't find anything? (smiling widely to him) 

 

Huh? Oh....yeah..nothing I guess. (rubbing his nape) 

 

Are you sure? (looks at his face with a doubting look) 

 

(stares at her with hesitation) I uh.... umm... 

 

You didn't really search, didn't you? (figures out) 

 

"Eyy.... why is this girl so smart" (thought to himself) Haha... ha.. (laughs nervously) Y... eah. 

 

(smiles and shakes her head) Aigoo oppa... 

 

The young mom-to-be chuckles when she looks at the lost Minho. Knowing that he really doesn't know what to do, she grabs his arm and drags him around to show him some things that she thinks could be perfect for the SHINee boys. She bring him to a shelf displaying many kinds of small statues. He looks at them and smiles as he know they'll be nice for s. So he picks 5 of it including one for himself as he really likes them. After paying, the two go to a restaurant to have their dinner. Pizza! They enjoy their food with a beautiful view of the city. Then, they both go back to the hotel. Sulli unlocks the door. Minho sneaks behind her and tickles her from behind. Sulli laughs and giggles out loud. Minho takes her to the bedroom and lays her on the bed.  He lays beside her and kisses her gently. He stops and stares at her beautiful face. 

 

I love you, Choi Jinri. (caressing her hair) 

 

I love you too, oppa. So much. 

 

Sulli smiles and kisses Minho's pouty lips. Seconds later, she is already on top of him. They stop kissing and panting after an intense kiss. 

 

Impatient are we? (panting and smiling at his wife) 

 

(panting) Shut up. (attacks his lips again) 

 

And so the young couple share a blissful night again with love filling the air. Two more days left in Italy. Use em wisely Minsul. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm so so so so so so so so so so so sorry for being late with the update guys. I've been very busy with my studies that I couldn't provide time to stop and make a update. Anyways, here's an all-Minsul chapter I made. It's kinda boring isn't it? I'm sorry for bad writing this time guys. It's just that there is a lot going on lately. Well then, I still hope you enjoy the chapter even for a little bit. Thanks for reading, yeah?  :)     - ally3008-