Bye Bye Italy!

The One

The sun is streaming in from the window of their suite. Minsul are on the bed sitting, facing each other and chuckling and giggling together. Today is the last day of their sweet honeymoon. 

 

(smiling with teeth) Sulli ah, why are you sooooooooooo cute? (pinches Sulli's nose) 

 

(giggles) Hehe..... well, at least I don't have to say you're cute, oppa. (makes cute faces) 

 

Eh, what did you say? I'm not cute?! (makes frustrated face) 

 

Yup. (eye smile and merong) 

 

Hey...... jinjja you little.....! (gets off the bed and chases Sulli around the room) 

 

Aaahhhh hahahahaha!! (laughing out loud while running away from Minho) 

 

The young married couple plays around the room. Sulli runs away from Minho who is chasing her. After getting tired of running, Sulli gets on the bed and lays herself on it. Minho who is still very energetic hovers on top of the pregnant girl, making her laugh hard that her face turns red. 

 

(tickles Sulli) What did you say? You take that back! (continues tickling the girl happily) 

 

Hahaha... hehe... please oppa.... hahaha stop it, it tickles! (pleading Minho to stop his torturous tickling) 

 

Ohoho.... I can't let that happen... not until you tell me who's cuter! (tickles her again) 

 

Hahaha! Arasseo arasseo...... you're cuter, you're cuter oppa! (says in midst of laughter) 

 

Hehehe...... (stops tickling her and kisses her nose)

 

Minho keeps teasing Sulli to his heart's content. And seems like Sulli doesn't mind it at all, instead she enjoys every bit of it. 

 

................... 

 

Back in Korea. Location:The Big House 

 

Amber and Key is back at home. They've just parked their cars in front of the house. Key helps opening Amber's door and they walk hand in hand to the front door. Key takes a few glances at Amber before knocking the door. Luna gets the door. 

 

Hey guys, welcome home! (greets cheerfully) 

 

Hey Luna! (waves at her) 

 

Oh.... (notices Key's and Amber's hands intertwined) 

 

(puzzled with Luna's reaction) What? 

 

Luna who is always the smart one pretends like she saw nothing. 

 

(looks at the two and smiles widely) Oh nothing, I just remember I forgot to add some sugar on top of one of the creme brulee I'm making with Krystal. (made up stories) Come on in! (rushes to the kitchen quickly)

 

The two still think that Luna was acting suspicious. They looked around and noticed that they are holding hands. ! *facepalm* They enter the house, praying that Luna haven't found out........ which she already did. Amber who knows how smart that petite girl is doubts that she is oblivious with what is happening between her and Key. Aigoo Keyber...... >_<  

 

..................... 

 

In the kitchen, with Luna, Krystal and Victoria. 

 

Victoria is making toasts. Krystal is busy checking the creme brulee that Luna and her were working on for what seemed like all day. Well, it wasn't supposed to be all day.... not if she didn't make a mess! They were baking the same type of tart for 4 times already! First try, undercooked! Second try, burnt! Third try, she dropped the creme brulees to the floor! Now, for the fourth time, she's hoping for the perfect golden colour. She looks right and left, and opens the oven slowly. And she gets.... perfect creme brulees! Thank you god for making Sulli absent today.Luna who just finished helping Vic with making tea comes to check on her. Krystal made her a proud unnie. Those creme brulees are ready to serve for teatime girls. 

 

.................. 

 

In the dining room, the family is enjoying their teatime together. Key and Taemin try Lunstal's creme brulee. They are surprised with how good it is. 

 

Wah.... girls, daebak! (gives thumbs up with a surprised face) 

 

This is unbelievably.... good. Thanks Luna. Thanks honey. (smiles at the two girls) 

 

Well, enjoy. (gives everyone a piece each) 

 

Thank you Darl. (thanks her sweetly) 

 

You're welcome. (smiles back) 

 

While the others are busy complimenting Luna and Krystal, Key and Amber talk to each other with hand gestures. 

 

"Amber, did she find out? "

 

" Of course she did you idiot! It's just a matter of time before she-"

 

Oh, Key... Amber, when did you guys get together? (asks casually and innocently) 

 

"OH ! "

 

" WHY LUNA, WHY?! "

 

Tell us what, Luna? 

 

Oh, they didn't tell you? They're dating. (answers innocently) 

 

Silence. Then everybody cracked up. 

 

Hahaha....... guys... chulkkahae! 

 

Go Keyber! Hahaha!! 

 

(makes sad face) Luna, why do you have to be so smart? 

 

(smiles innocently) Oh come on... you'll thank me later. 

 

Let's just go to that day already. (makes sad face) 

 

The house is filled with laughter to greet the new couple, Keyber! Welcome to the couple clique guys! 

 

.................... 

 

While their family of friends are busy with Keyber, the married couple, Mimsul are in front of the airport. A few more hours before a goodbye Italy. Minho and Sulli go to a coffee shop to grab  coffees to warm up their bodies. They sit at a couple table. When they sit facing each other like that, you don't see a married couple. You'll see a very happy young married couple. Minho is having a cappuccino. Sulli is having a warm lemon tea. She can't stand coffees now that she's pregnant. If not, she and Minho are known to be Cappuccino lovers. 

 

(stares at Sulli's face) 

 

(notices, smiles and snaps her finger in front of his eyes) Oppa, wake up! (says with a cute voice) 

 

(blinks) Huh? Oh... hehe. Sorry, I can't help but stare at my very beautiful wife. 

 

Oppa.... we're in a coffee shop. (whispers) 

 

(whispers) Oh yeah? I think they'll understand that we've just got marriedand need extra time to..... explore. 

 

Mmhmm? I doubt that.. (quickly grabs her tea and stands up with a smile on her face) 

 

You doubt that huh? (raise one eyebrow) Where are you going? (asks Sulli with a grin) 

 

Hmmm? Nowhere. (walks out of the shop slowly with a smile on her face) 

 

Hehe.. (follows her out) 

 

................. 

 

While waiting for their flight, Minho and Sulli sit side by side. Holding hands. Sulli puts her head on Minho's shoulder. Minho kisses her hair and sings to her, softly. While waiting for what seems to be a long time, Sulli falls asleep on Minho's shoulder. Minho looks at his sleeping wife's face, she looks so tired. 

 

(smiles and thoughts to himself) "You must be tired, aren't you Sulli ah? Hold on a little bit longer, 3 months to go." 

 

Then the time for their departure. Minho wakes her up and they fly back home. Home sweet home. Don' t kill yourselves yet Keyber, Minsul's coming home! 

 

 

 

 

 

So what do you think of the chap? Too boring and loaded with moments? Should I continue with moments or do you guys want me to add a little twist in the story? Jin Ee comes back or something? Well.. let me know, ok? I want to make this story as fulfilling to your wishes as possible, guys! Anyways, thanks for reading and will be back again when I have breaks between my studies. Hope you enjoyed, I LOVE MY READERS :)   - ally3008-