Kim Lee Ho and The Rescue

The One

The next morning, Sulli wakes up unusually early and greeted by Minho's tired face. His face that always makes her smile, but it fails today. She's not going to smile, not if Krystal's still missing and in danger. One of her beloved friends that's in danger because of her. She gets up and takes a shower before heading straight to the kitchen for milk and cereal. She can't even eat well. Swallowing her food also makes her feel more guilty. Her best friend is suffering there, she's sitting in the big huge house enjoying good meal everyday. No, she can't let this go on. Not ever again. She always let everything go with it's flow, but this time she's not gonna choke it down anymore. Not when it comes to Krystal.

 

(stops eating and  takes her phone) Now when I call, you shoukd pick the ing phone. (talks to herself while dialing someone's phone number) 

 

(phone ringing) 

 

(picks up the call) Yeobeoseyo. Who is this? 

 

Miss me? (sarcastic) 

 

Sul.. li? 

 

I figured. Meet me at the 'romantic' spot you always take me back then. ASAP, Lee Ho. (hangs up quickly) Woah... that was easy. (drinks her tea, grabs the car key and drives off) 

 

.................................... 

 

You didn't know where she go? 

 

No. (receives text message) "Oppa, you have a text!" (looks at everyone and smiles) 

 

Still with that tone. (chuckles) 

 

Hehe. (looks at the message) 

 

"Oppa, I left for something important. Needed to meet someone. Will be back in the afternoon. I love you! *flying kiss*"

 

She'll be back in the afternoon. Needed to do something. 

 

That's a relief. 

 

At least Jin Ee won't kidnap his lil sis. 

 

That's good news at least. 

 

Yeah. Now quickly eat up. 

 

............ 

 

At the same time... 

 

Sulli is waiting in a park. Sitting on a bench, eating chocolate ice cream. Then comes two people, a guy and a girl. 

 

What do you want, Sulli? 

 

Oh Mr. Cheater... wait me finish my ice-cream here for a sec......  ( her chocolate ice-cream) 

 

I don't have time, lady. (annoyed) 

 

Oh come on... it's a really good ice-cream. I can't throw it away, it will be a big waste. You should buy one. It's good. 

 

(takes the ice-cream and throws it into the bin beside Sulli) The only big waste here is my time. 

 

(starts being serious) Fine. You wanna go serious? We'll go serious. Oh hi, I didn't notice you. (smiles at the girl beside Lee Ho) Is she one of your ladies again? (smiles innocently to Lee Ho) 

 

She's my wife. Spit it out, Sulli. (gets angry) 

 

Ok ok..... it's not like I got the whole day either. You want to her to hear this? Or you wanna shoo her away into the car? 

 

Jinri! 

 

Right! Tell me Jin Ee's hideout. 

 

(whispers something to his wife and pecks her cheek before asking her to go somewhere else for a little while) 

 

That's what I'm talking about! She's going to the car? Sure your car is super cozy, am I right? 

 

Why you want to know Jin Ee's hideout? (ignoring her remarks) 

 

Why do you care anyway? Just tell me the address, I'm starting to miss him already. Ya know, we couldn't really meet up cuz of his ed up mind. 

 

You sure talk like him. 

 

Well, I sure am his sister. Learnt a lot back in the days. (says sarcastically)

 

You changed.

 

A matter of fact I did after what you did to me. Look..... I don't wanna fight here. (looks at her wristwatch) It's almost afternoon. How about this, you go back home and send your wife..... we'll talk at my house. (smiles) She looks nice. I'm glad you're married now. Can't believe I actually feel happy for you. 

 

Thanks. (smiles) But sorry Sulli, I can't come. I got a wife..... can't see you anymore. 

 

Well, I got a husband back home. Still, I'm seeing you right now. So what's so wrong meeting at my house? 

 

(laughs in disbelief) You have a husband?! Congrats lady! 

 

Thanks. So, coming? This noon. Please. It's really important. 

 

How important is it? We win or lose? 

 

Someone lives or dies. (says with a serious tone and face) 

 

(reads Sulli's face) You're not kidding, aren't you? 

 

No. I'm not. 

 

(sighs) Alright. I'll come. Promise. 

 

Can I have your word? 

 

You have my word, Sulli. 

 

(smiles weakly) Thank you, Lee Ho. Bye. Go on, your wife's waiting. Tell her I said sorry for a bad first impression. 

 

I will. Bye. 

 

.................... 

 

It's 11.47. Are you sure she's coming home? 

 

Yeah. She said it herself. 

 

Sound of a car horning. 

 

(looks out the window) She's back. 

 

(opens the front door and hugs Sulli) Oh Ssul, where have you been? 

 

Went to the park to meet someone. It was urgent. And I invited him to our house as well, would that be okay? 

 

It's fine, sweety. (smiles) 

 

Oppa! (runs to Minho and hugs him) I miss you... 

 

I miss you too, baby. (kisses her forehead) 

 

You two are so lovey dovey. 

 

Where's Taemin, omma? 

 

He's probably in his room again. 

 

Just leave him alone, Key. 

 

It's for the best. (forces a smile) 

 

Just then someone ring the bell. 

 

Coming! (opens the front door) Oh, who are you? 

 

Is there someone named Sulli here? 

 

Yah, I'm right here! (waves) 

 

Oh... there you are. 

 

Oh... you're friends with Sulli? 

 

Come on in! (greets) 

 

Well, he's not exactly a friend, but we'll get to that later. (ignored by everyone)  Luna unnie, omma, hyung let's talk somewhere! Be back soon, ok? 

 

Mkay... (smiles sweetly) 

 

(grabs Luna's hand) Come on, unnie.

 

Oh... neh. (follows Sulli) 

 

................. 

 

Guys, before we talk about anything else, I want to explain to you who that 'friend' of mine is. 

 

Ok. 

 

Who is he? 

 

He seems nice. 

 

Hehe... (laughs nervously) I think you won't think that way again when I tell you he's Kim Lee Ho. 

 

Oh... he's Kim Lee Ho. Wait, KIM LEE HO? YOUR EX? 

 

Well...... umm..... yeah I guess so.... 

 

Why did you bring him here? 

 

Now for that part, this might make you hate him less than you are now. 

 

Just say it. 

 

He...... knows my brother. And he might know where my brother's hideout is. 

 

Well.... that change my point of view. 

 

Definitely. He's gonna help? 

 

He's not a bad guy. I can assure you that. We can trust him. 

 

Ok. That helps. But I can't promise that I won't smack his head when I see him later. 

 

Haha... you can smack him all you want, omma. 

 

.................... 

 

So, what's your name, ma man? 

 

I'm-

 

He's Kim Lee Ho, my ex! 

 

WHAT?! 

 

Sorry kid. (smacks Lee Ho's head with a 100-pages magazine) 

 

Oww! What did you do that for?! 

 

For cheating on Sulli. (smiles) 

 

Everyone laughs. 

 

............... 

 

Actually everyone, I called him here today because he's one of my brother's friend. 

 

Wait, can we trust you? You cheated on Sulli so how can we know you won't cheat us? (says jokingly) 

 

Oppa, we can trust him. (chuckles) 

 

I know. (smiles to Sulli) 

 

Do you know anything about.... Jin Ee? 

 

Most about him. 

 

Do you notice that he's not a good person?! 

 

I know..... but we've been friends since high school. I always try to stop him and advise him.... but none of it worked anyway. 

 

Did you see him recently? 

 

Yes. Just last night. Again, he was doing something bad. 

 

What something? (says seriously) 

 

(turns around) Taem. 

 

What did he do?! (raising his voice) 

 

He was..... having with a girl. I-I didn't know her but I did stop him from doing it since she's been crying and screaming. 

 

! (throws a vase to the wall and it flies right above Jonghyun's head) 

 

Wait.... do you guys perhaps.... know that girl?! (starting to understand) 

 

Wow... were you living in a cave this whole time? She's one of f(x)'s member! How can you not recognize her?! (disbelief) 

 

What's f(x)? 

 

Oh.... just means function of x. (says jokingly) 

 

That makes sense. 

 

Yes it makes sense but it's not that! (fed up) 

 

Then what is it?! 

 

It's a k-pop girl group! (everyone says in unison) 

 

Why is she with Jin Ee? (puzzled) 

 

She was kidnapped. 

 

We should bring the cops into this. 

 

No. He'll kill her if we do that. Tell me where the house is. (comes near Lee Ho) 

 

But.... he's dangerous. (tries to calm Taemin) 

 

Do I look like I give a what will happen to me? (clenching his jaw) Now you tell me where it is or I'll break your leg. (angry) 

 

(holds Taemin' s shoulder) Taemin.... it's not worth it. 

 

(gulps) Okay. Follow me. We need to be there before 3. If we reach there any later, he's gonna do something to your friend again. (grabs his car keys and drives off with the family to JE's. 

 

........................ 

 

Hi there princess. What did you do to yourself? (lifts Krystal's arm to look at the cut he made) 

 

Ah... please.. (closes her eyes) 

 

Ooppss..... it wasn't you... I did it! (laughs) You have such a beautiful face. (touches her cheek) 

 

Don't touch me! (shouts) 

 

(sighs) How many times do I have to tell you? Why are you so hard to....... contain?! (grabs Krystal's hair) Huh?! 

 

Ahh! 

 

Yah Jin Ee, what are you doing bro? Oh.... still with her.... hi miss. (smiles to Krystal) Look Jin Ee, stop this. I think it's better if you just find a perfect gal for you and settle down. That would be easier, wouldn't it? 

 

It would. But you know what, I want to have adventure while I still can. 

 

Yes yes.(gives signal to Taemin and Minho) 

 

Just settle down, Jin Ee. 

 

(laughs in disbelief) You're with them? Wow.... never thought I'd feel so betrayed. You know what, just take back this ing ! (pushes Krystal harshly to Taemin) Not that tasty after all! 

 

(catches Krystal) Honey, are you ok? (hugging Krystal and crying) 

 

I'm okay now...... I miss you oppa.... (sobs) 

 

I miss you too... I love you. (kisses Krystal's forehead) 

 

Now..... Jin Ee... stop it this instance. (says calmly) 

 

You sure chose your side, Lee Ho. 

 

He sure did, Jin Ee. 

 

Ah.... Jinri. Nice to see you again.......... lil sis. 

 

Oh... sorry I didn't miss you. Taeminnie, take Krystal out of here. 

 

Take her where? I'll sure find you again. (smiles evilly) 

 

I'm sure you will. (turns around, ready to leave) 

 

You can't hide from me! You and all your buddies! 

 

Rot in hell. (shows middle finger) 

 

He's all your's officers. (talks to policemen) 

 

(laughs) You make me laugh! 

 

................................ 

 

Taemin sits beside Krystal who is sleeping. Tears roll down his face. Her body has bruises and a few cuts. These happen overnight. What would've happen to her if they find her a day later? She might be dead. Sulli is sitting in the living room with Minho and Lee Ho. 

 

Lee Ho, thank you for helping us. 

 

We're really grateful. (offers hand to shake) 

 

I'm happy to help. If I knew a bit sooner that she was your friend, I could've save her earlier. 

 

At least she's safe now. (hugs Lee Ho) Thank you. 

 

It's fine. 

 

No, really... thanks. 

 

Ok. You're welcome. (break the hug) Now you guys better be careful, he's a dangerous guy. Who knows what he'll do next. 

 

You too. Now that he doesn't think of you as his friend anymore. Take care of your family. 

 

I will. I guess I'll get going now. Bye. Maybe we'll meet again. (smiles while walking to the front door) 

 

I'm sure we will. (follows Lee ho to the door) 

 

Next time, bring your wife with you. (smiles) 

 

Ok. (chuckles) 

 

............................... 

 

I'm happy Krystal's safe now. 

 

Nado. (back hugs Sulli and nuzzles her neck) 

 

Hehe. That tickles. (giggles) 

 

Hehe. You're so beautiful. (gives butterfly kisses on Sulli's neck and shoulder) 

 

Mmm.. oppa...... will you ever let me go? (whisper) 

 

 

 

Never.