What?!

The One

 

The next day, Minsul wake up later than they usually do. Late in the afternoon. My my, it's no doubt people can oversleep but can be said that it is IMPOSSIBLE that Minho and Sulli overslept. Waking up that afternoon and seeing nobody that has woken up makes Vic surprised. She searches around the house for Sulli, but fails to find the girl. 

 

Eh, where's that girl? She should be wide awake by now. 

 

Being the mother figure for the girls, she wakes up everybody.  Nothing surprising to her seeing Luna with Onew or Krystal with Taemin in the same bed. It happens thousands of times already. But she's surprised to see her giant baby with a guy in bed. Minho! Luckily, they wore they're clothes back after having their.... oh so hot session... 

 

(opens the door and gasps) Hihi... guys? Are you really like...... together? ! 

 

Minsul, who are still sound asleep at that time wakes up immediately. Sulli wakes up first, and surprised to see Vic in their room in front of the bed. 

 

Hah?! Unnie! 

 

(wakes up) Sulli, why are you screaming? (stretches his body and yawns) 

 

(looks at him) Oppa! (points toward Vic) 

 

(wrinkles his eyebrow) What? (looks at the direction she's pointing at) 

 

Seeing her, his eyes widen. 

 

NOONA! (with a shocked expression) 

 

What? (puts her hands up like she's innocent) Don't mind me, I'm just here to enjoy the view in front of me. Finally you two are together!! (runs and hugs Sulli) 

 

Ahhhh unnie I can't breathe! (suffocating from Vic's tight hug) 

 

Oooppss, sorry! (lets go of Sulli and smiles widely) Hehe.... got too excited. I'll leave you two first, but hurry cuz we're going eat out for lunch, arachi? See you in a little bit, kids! (dashes out the door) 

 

Right after Vic leaves the room, Sulli drops her body to the bed again. 

 

(laying while facing Minho on the right side) Oppa, do you think she noticed anything else? (quickly checks under the blanket) 

 

No... I don't think so baby. I mean, we have our clothes on. 

 

Yeah, you're right. Pheww... (smiles) 

 

Pheww... hehe(smiles back to her) 

 

Oppa, I think we better hurry. Unnie will burst from that door again if we're not out in the next 15 minutes. 

 

Really? We should do things a little bit faster, then. (leans closer to her until their faces is an inch away) Like, taking a hot......... hot...... shower(about to kiss her) with some......... morning exe-(unable to finish) 

 

Aaaa.... andwae andwae! (covers Minho's mouth) You, naughty boy, will not get......... a chance to do cardios this time of the day, thank you! (pushes him into the bathroom and shuts the door) 

 

Minho, who is inside of the bathroom laughs so hard that Sulli can hear him from outside. 

 

Yah, go and take a shower!  Don't you know you stink?

 

Hahahaha! Why are you panicking? (teases her) 

 

OPPA! 

 

Neh? (still teasing) What is it baby? 

 

Palli....! (now almost pleading) 

 

Not wanting to make her upset, he quickly takes his shower. After an exact 15 minutes, both of them are done. They quickly rushed out of the room just before Vic could get a hold of the doorknob. 

 

Omo, you kids almost gave me a heart attack! Ok, now that everybody's ready let's go then! Amber, you drive! (gives the car keys to Amber) 

 

But unnie.. (didn't get the chance to complain) Ah... I guess I'll be driving then... 

 

Hey, Taem, Minho help me with these! (hands the boys baskets) 

 

Sulli sees the buckets and wonders... where are they going actually? She then shrugs it off thinking maybe Vic packs snacks for them while they are in the car. 

 

Neh hyung! 

 

Neh! (walks side by side with Sulli) 

 

After they've put the baskets in the trunk, finally they're good to go! In the van, Sulli sits beside Krystal and Luna, more like in between them actually. Sulli loves to talk, obviously. And so the car is never quite. There are always laughters and girls talk. With just Sulli and Luna is enough to make the car noisy with their singing and jokes, but with Krystal joining them is a big nightmare for the driver, Amber. Plus, it's still a long drive. Again, where are they going, really? Sulli who is immersed in talking for the past two hours came to a stop when she sees trees and LOTS of greens outside the window. She starts to wonder again. 

 

Ummmmm........ actually unnie, where are we going? I thought you said we were going to just eat out? 

 

(busy singing along to the song playing on the radio) Huh? What?? 

 

Ugghh..... jinjja this woman.. (rolls her eyes) 

 

............ 

 

Vic didn't catch what Luna said! What a relief! 

 

Ddulli ah, we are eating out! (points outside of the window) 

 

(unable to understand her friend) 

 

What she meant was we are eating OUT.  We're eating OUTSIDE. (smiles)

 

Huh? You mean ouside, like where exactly? 

 

(finally catching up with the talk) The beach! (says excitedly) 

 

Really?! Yay! But unnie, I didn't bring any extra clothing. (pouts) 

 

Oh, don't worry... I'll lend you some of my t-shirts. Oh, and your lingeries, don't worry bout it I brought some of them! 

 

Oh, ok thanks! But wait a minute, when did you get in my room? 

 

Huh? This morning when Vic unnie told me to pack some of your personal things. 

 

Just then when Sulli is busy thinking Krystal secretly winks at Luna signalling her to help her out from Sulli's suspicions. The fact that she gets into Sulli's room when both Minsul are asleep without their clothes on and hearing Sulli's moans already makes her really aware that Minsul did 'that' thing last night. The ones that knows are only the rest of f(x) and SHINee except for Sulli, Minho and Victoria. Why Victoria wasn't in the list of people that knows what they did? Here's why-worst case scenario she'll kill Minho right on the spot! Or Minho will end up having to run around to escape the scary Vic. The ones that knows are already in for an ultimate plan. To make Minsul admit they did 'it'! All thanks to the mastermind Krystal and manipulator, Taemin that succeeds in convincing Victoria, now they' re on their way to the beach. Luna and Onew become the back-ups just in case if they're plan is about to blow out of cover. Jonghyun, Key and Amber becomes distractors to keep Minsul preoccupied with what they want them to. Finally, after a two and a half hours of journey, they've reached the beach. Sulli qiuckly hops out of the van and takes in the fresh air. It's been a while since she's been outside like this. When she feels the breeze, she lifts her hands up. Doing that, she feels like flying. The boys help with the baskets and bags of clothes to be put in the chalet. Sulli keeps walking slowly to the chalet. When she enters it, man it's huge. She is amazed with how spacious the chalet is when suddenly a strong pair of arms snakes around her waist. She knows right away they belong to her man. Minho nuzzles his nose to Sulli's neck. Sulli giggles at how ticklish it is. Minho puts his lips on Sulli's right shoulder and gives butterfly kisses from the shoulder to her neck. 

 

Hehe... oppa stop it. (smiles sweetly to Minho) It tickles. 

 

(holds Sulli's hands and smiles) Ok, but you will have to give me something in exchange. 

 

Ok. (closes her eyes and waits for Minho to kiss her) 

 

(chuckles) Baby, what are you doing? 

 

Eh? You aren't asking for a kiss? (puzzled) 

 

Hehe.... nope. Actually, I want to take a swim with you, you know at the beach. (still smiling) 

 

Oh.... oppa, you know I'll never get into the water. (rubs her nape) I'm sorry. (feels guilty) 

 

Then won't you try? You can't be scared of it forever. (not giving up) 

 

I.... I don't know oppa. I've been scared of it for as long as I can remember. I'm not sure if can try. 

 

(gives his hand) Kaja, neh? 

 

I don't think I can. (hesitates) I'm scared I might drown. 

 

Sulli ah, I won't let that happen. That won't happen to you, not with me here. 

 

Never? 

 

Never. 

 

Ever? 

 

Ever, yes. 

 

Promise me? 

 

I promise, Sulli. Never.. ever. (gives an assuring smile) 

 

O-okay.... I trust you. (smiles and clings to Minho's arm) 

 

They walk together to the beach. The others are already in the water, playing. Changmin is there too. Maybe Victoria called him to join. Sulli, however is still hugging Minho tightly and seems like she's not letting go. Who wouldn't be scared if they have hydrophobia? Minho on the other hand is very patient. He stops when Sulli stops, he walks when she walks. He knows how much Sulli hates water, and today he's determine to change it. He hates seeing her sitting on the sand alone when everybody is having their great time. As they walk nearer to the water, Sulli gets short breaths. Minho who is aware, wraps his arms around her and rubs her back to assure her. They then hold hands and slowly, Minho leads Sulli into the water. Sulli closes her eyes and grips Minho's hand as she froze. Minho thought he should bring Sulli deeper. 

 

Ok, Sulli ah... don't open your eyes until I say so, neh? (holds both Sulli's hands) 

 

N-n-neh.... (still closing her eyes) 

 

Just follow me, arasseo. 

 

Ara... sseo. (holding her breath) 

 

Minho pulls her further. Sulli follows him slowly. 

 

Where are you taking me? (she thoughts) 

 

Ok, open your eyes. (looks at Sulli who is at his side while smiling and staring at her beautiful face) 

 

Sulli can feel the depth of the water is at her chest.

 

(opens her eyes) Wah...... 

 

There is a beautiful sunset right in front of her eyes. It's not that she never seen it before, just never this close. There, she feels as if she could reach for it. 

 

Oppa, it's beautiful. (smiles widely) 

 

It is, right? So is this better or just watching from the side? 

 

Hehe... this is definitely better. Gomawo.. (hugs Minho while watching the sunset)  

 

(kisses Sulli's hair) Thank you too, baby. 

 

For? 

 

For giving me this present. Not being scared of the water anymore. (smiles sweetly) 

 

(gazes to see her friends who are having fun) You're welcome. Oppa, let's join them! (points at her friends) 

 

Haha.... now you're leading me, huh? Hehe... kaja! 

 

Kaja! (smiling cheerfully while running to her friends) 

 

Hey, not so fast! Yah, wait for me! 

 

Haha, try to catch me! (merong) 

 

Oh ho.... you're going to be sorry that you did that! (smiling while chasing Sulli)

 

They have so much fun that evening. They play volleyball and even play games like who can hold their breath the longest. For the first time Sulli could play freely in the water. She promised to herself she is never going to be scared of it again. This is her present to Minho, and also Minho's present for her. That night, after  everyone's done cleaning themselves and freshen up, Vic and Changmin calls everyone for dinner. Sulli really loves her friends. Not one of them is a fake at all. When people who doesn't know them sees them, they will think that they're brothers and sisters. But the fact is that they are just very close friends, super close that they consider each other family already. Sulli loves how caring Victoria and Changmin are as if though they are her parents, or how sweet Luna and Onew are to each other and how a perfect match Krystal and Taemin are. How Amber, Key  and Jonghyun gets along so well makes her longing for sibling love that she never gets. Her brother is not someone that she can make friends with. When she smiles he frowns, when she's sad he just ignores. Her brother that's being the way he is, careless, makes her cinsider him not part of the family. She heard he too wasn't there for her mother's funeral. Hw never cares anyway so it doesn't surprise her at all. Vic pecks Changmin's lips while he is busy handling the grill. Finally, after everything's done everyone starts to enjoy their meal. 

 

Mmmmm..... it's delicious omma, appa! 

 

Neh, he's right! I could eat these non stop! (showing two thumbs up) 

 

Haha.... thanks kids! Eat to your heart's content, arachi? 

 

Everybody nods and and says 'neh'!  Just then, little did Changtoria and Minsul know, the Taestal And The Gang' s Ultimate Plan is about to start. Luna starts with making the first move. 

 

(goes to the front) Ok, hi everybody I'm gonna be your host for today and beside me here is also your host! 

 

Hey! (waves) 

 

Oh yeah!

 

Girls, what's the name of the game? 

 

The game is, TELL YOUR SECRET! 

 

Wo hoo! (cheers without knowing the truth behind the game) 

 

Who are you going to ask first?! 

 

Well, since you asked why don't we uncover your secrets first, Jongie oppa? 

 

Sure, I would love too! (glances to Minsul who are clapping for him) 

 

You can do it hyung! Wooo! (cheers) 

 

Hwaiting! 

 

Haha.... ok, take one of these balls! 

 

Neh! (picks one ball from a jar) 

 

Now, the task is, "Do you have a special girl?" 

 

Haha... no! 

 

To check whether he is lying or not, let's try this thing shall we? (takes out a device) 

 

To explain, this device here is to detect if you are lying or not. If you are, you'll get an electric shock. (smiles) 

 

Ok! (puts his hand on it) 

 

Jongie, do you have a girlfriend? 

 

Ummm... I guess not. (smiles) 

 

(pushes the button on the device) The answer is... 

 

(flinches as an electric shock hits him) Woah! 

 

You have one! 

 

Oohhh! Told you not to lie! Ok, thank you Jongie. Now for the next contestant, how about we have our host's boyfriend, Taemin! 

 

Yeah! Woo!! 

 

Haha, calm down chagi! 

 

He's so pumped up, honey! 

 

He sure is! Haha, ok Taemin why don't you pick one ball? 

 

My pleasure. (takes one ball) 

 

(opens the ball) Ahah, the task is 'what did someone told you yesterday'? 

 

Wah.... seems like it' s a tough one. 

 

Haha, I wonder what was he told yesterday.... and who told him? 

 

Eyyy..... obviously it's Krystal. (elbowed Amber) 

 

Ehem... ehem... (laughs with Amber and Key) 

 

So, Taeminie what were you told yesterday? 

 

Ummmm..... Krystal told me SHE HEARD MOANS COMING FROM SULLI'S ROOM. 

Sulli and Minho can sense it right then and there. They are going to get caught having together. Hoping nobody notices, they slowly turn around. 

 

And do you assume it's true? 

 

Yes! I l lock my answer! (puts his hand on the lie detector) 

 

The answer is(pushes the button) 

 

Taemin didn't flinch and receives no electric shock. He's telling the truth, he did heard it from Krystal. And Krystal told him the truth too, she heard moans. Sulli's moans. Everybody is looking at them two now. It is pindrop silent. None of them were shocked, except for Changmin and Victoria. .  Now, only one thought came to their minds. RUN. 

 

(turns around and waves at her friends with a nervous smile) Haha... hi. RUN OPPA! (pushes Minho and sped off with him) 

 

They run, run and run but still they are chasing them, especially Victoria. 

 

CHOI MINHO YOU BASTARD, NO ONE MESS WITH MY GIANT BABY! 

 

SULLI! (hides behind her) 

 

HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO HER, YOU FREAK! (wants to hit him) 

 

AHHH!!!!! SULLI AH HELP ME(screaming with a girl-like voice) 

 

Hearing Minho's voice screaming like a girl, Sulli who was serious burst into laughter. So did the family, watching Minho being chased around. 

 

YAH, SULLI AH! TELL HER, JUST TELL HER!! 

 

Hahahahaha!!!! ARE YOU SURE OPPA? 

 

YES, JUST TELL HER BEFORE SHE KILLS ME!! 

 

The others are the ones who are wondering now. What is the other secret they don't know about Minsul? 

 

NEH! (blocks Victoria's way) UNNIE LISTEN, LISTEN!! IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK! 

 

THEN WHAT IS OTHER THAN THAT MAKES YOU MOAN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT? HE JUST DID THAT TO YOU AND NOW YOU'RE PROTECTING HIM?! AND IF I MAY ASK, DID YOU USE PROTECTION, HUH? 

 

Oh . 

 

UMMM.... ABOUT THAT, I THINK WE SORT... OF........ D-DIDN'T.. 

 

Now everybody's shocked. They did it, and with NO PROTECTION.Everyone knows, Sulli could get pregnant. And if it happens, without marriage, Victoria gets really really pissed off.... THEN ALL HELL LOOSE. 

 

(her eyes widens) CHOI MINHO! 

 

Just before she could get to Minho, Sulli blocks her again. 

 

UNNIE, UNNIE LISTEN. YOU HAVE TO KNOW THIS! 

 

Minho is still taking cover behind Sulli. 

 

Go ahead. 

 

Oppa. (leaves the talking to Minho) 

 

(takes a deep breath) 

 

Everyone's listening. This is the moment of truth. This one time, and everybody will know. 

 

(gulps) We have a confession to make to all of you. And don't freak out. 

 

Oppa.... and I.. 

 

We did make out yesterday. But we also plans something yesterday too. 

 

And now we're here to tell you guys... 

 

That we.. 

 

... are... 

 

GETTING MARRIED. 

 

Shocked the out of everybody. 

 

WHAT