He's After Him

The One

Ahhh she's so cute! (excited to see the baby) 

 

Umm... I think you meant 'he' honey? 

 

Huh? Oh yeah.. of course he's a 'he', why would he be a 'she'? (just realised how silly she was) 

 

You said it just now, you know. (smirks) 

 

No, I did not. 

 

Yes you did. (says with a smirk and his arms hugging her body) 

 

No I didn' t! (starts to feel frustrated) 

 

Yes you did. (still teasing) 

 

Ok! Wait..... I mean NO! It's the slip of the tongue. (pouts) 

 

You did. 

 

Urgh... fine.. (gives up) 

 

Hahaha... how cute both of you are! One of the cutest love quarrel I've ever seen. (giggling) 

 

Hehe... they are normally like that. 

 

Well... family is a great thing after all. (smiles to Vic) 

 

Sure it is. (hangs his arm on Vic's shoulder) 

 

Taestal are busy teasing each other, Changtoria and Jessica are talking, Keyber are playing games on their phones aside from holding hands and Lunew and Minsul are still keeping their selves with baby MinHae. 

 

You did good, Ssul. (says to Sulli while caressing MinHae's soft cheeks) 

 

Thank you, unnie. (smiles weakly) 

 

Aren't you tired, Sulli ah? (come sits beside Sulli on the bed and kisses her hair) 

 

A little bit. Otherwise, I'm fine. (gives Minho her cute eyesmile) 

 

You should rest Ssul. There's no way you're not exhausted after doing all the work. We can take care of MinHae while you rest, ok? 

 

But aren't you guys tired too? You've waited for hours. (still feels guilty if she sleeps) 

 

Nah. Go on and take a good rest. We can take care of him for a little while. 

 

You did all the hard work, baby. Rest, ok? (pecks Sulli's lips) 

 

Neh, oppa. Gomawo. (smiles back at him and hands over MinHae to Minho before closing her eyes) 

 

Gwaenchana. (takes MinHae into his arms) Hey little buddy.. 

 

He looks at his sons face and his little hands. He has pouty lips, just like him. He smiles at the sight of his son yawning. Luna meets up with Krystal. 

 

(whispers) Unnie, I need you to come with me for a sec. 

 

(whispers) Wait, why? 

 

(whispers) Just come with me. 

 

....................... 

 

We met up with Sulli's ex. 

 

That Lee Ho guy? What about him? 

 

We discussed a few things about JE with him, since he could be trusted.

 

And,you've come up with a plan? 

 

Not really. But something he told us made me worried sick. 

 

What is it? 

 

He said that Jin Ee once told him that he would make his and Sulli's child.... well if they did have one.... become a 'great' person like him. 

 

That's.... just... 

 

(sighs) And now Sulli's given birth. So what you're saying is JE is after little MinHae? (figures out)

 

Yes

 

No... we can't let that happen. He's not even a day old and that psycho wants to rip his life out of him?! Over all of our dead body first. (starts to get angry) 

 

Luna is clenching her fist. Enough with killing another innocent baby. She's lost her's, and she's not gonna let Sulli's baby get taken by him as well. 

 

Let's shut him up. 

 

....................... 

 

The news of Sulli being sent to the hospital is showing. 

 

The member of the idol girl group, f(x) has been sent to the hospital this evening. The reports are still unclear as to why she was sent there. Stay tuned for mo-

 

Finally.

 

......................

 

While Changtoria stays at the hospital, the others head back home for a meeting. Including Minho. 

 

A few days ago, we found a camera in the house. We knew right away who was behind it.

 

And now, we've found out that Jin Ee is planning on doing something even worse than he ever did to any of us. 

 

When we tell you this, we would want you guys to listen carefully. 

 

And we hope that each one of us will help in keeping the family safe. 

 

What is it that he's planning?

 

Yeah..and how did you guys know? 

 

Jessica and I went to see Lee Ho, to discuss about this. And he's agreed to help as well. 

 

I want each one of you to keep calm, especially Minho oppa. 

 

Ok. (takes a deep breath) 

 

Jin Ee....... is... after MinHae. 

 

Everyone stop and stare at Luna. Their eyes on fire No way he can land a finger on one of them. Especially their newborn family member. Minho clench his jaw. Just like he knew that tgey were talking about hi, Jin Ee sent a text to Krystal's cellphone. 

 

Is this guy a psychic or what?! 

 

What? 

 

He just texted you? 

 

Yes he d-

 

Give me that! (takes away the phone from Krystal's hand) 

 

Minho, calm down. (wants to calm Minho)

 

How the heck can I calm down like this hyung?!  

 

You turning into a not-green-and-big-Hulk isn't helping too!

 

Onew's right, Minho. 

 

Breathe man. Calm yourself. (pats Minho's shoulder) 

 

What did he send to you honey? 

 

I don't know, oppa. 

 

Hyung, give me the phone. (asks for the phone) 

 

Minho calms himself and hands over the phone to Taemin. 

 

Minho oppa, here's a drink to help you. (throws a can drink to Minho) 

 

Minho catches the drink and takes a few sips. He closes his eyes and can't help but think of Sulli and MinHae. Taemin reads out the message out loud. 

 

"Miss me? You know who I am,and you know what I want. How's my lil sis? Tired after popping out a baby? Maybe I should pay her a visit... you know.. say to her good job and congratulations. If you don't want that to happen, I'll give you another chance. Simple. SEND MINHO TO ME. No cops. If I see one, I'll blow Lee Ho's head off. You have 12 hours from now. Decide wisely, fellas."

 

.No way. W're not gonna give him Minho. 

 

But he's got that Lee Ho guy already! 

 

We have to find another way. 

 

We have less than a day. And that's enough to come up with something.

 

Yeah.Let's plan. 

 

...................... 

 

That night, the family stays at the hospital. Everyone is sound asleep. But Minho is up to something else. He walks out of the hospital and drives to a somewhat remote place. Earlier, Jin Ee texted him. 

 

"Come and meet me. Do this, Jinri and your child will be safe. I'll text the time and place shortly. " 

 

Minho waits for a few minutes and comes a man with a strong figure. He punches Minho to make him uncouncious and takes him into a car and drove off.