You're here?

The One

Right after the call, they all stay in the house. Waiting for Minho, waiting for Sulli, waiting for a sign that they don't have to wait any longer. Luna and Onew sit on the couch, leaning on each other. They're silent till someone broke the silence. 

 

That call was just............ wow.. (while staring at nothing) 

 

Why? 

 

Well, never heard you cuss... (chuckles) 

 

Hehe.... I'm sorry it's just that I couldn't help it.... had to let it out.. (laughs) 

 

Haha! (laughs together with her and snuggles to her) 

 

(giggling) Haha! Dubu, stop it! Hajiman! 

 

They're laughs fill the silence in the living room. 

 

(at the balcony, Krystal and Taemin) 

 

Oppa, what happens now? (asking while staring out to the beautiful view of the city and sipping the cup of coffee in her   hand) 

 

Huh? What, honey? 

 

I'm sorry I just blurted out the question like that.... I was just thinking of Sulli. 

 

It's ok.. I know how you feel, hon...you're worried. I'm worried too. (looks at Krystal and hugs her from the back) 

 

I just wish that I could do something, that I wasn't this weak and tiny to actually change something on my own. I miss her, oppa.. I  miss the old Sulli, I miss us. (turns around and burries her face in  his chest) 

 

Shh... shh.... it's alright now.... it's ok.. just let it go.. shh. shhh.. (patting his girlfriend's back and kisses her hair) 

 

Just then they heard Vic say.. 

 

Yah guys, I'm going out for a little while. Had something at SM, duty call maybe. Well, I made dinner so if I'm late just heat em up, arasseo? I'm off now, bye! 

 

Neh! 

 

Neh unnie. Got it. 

 

You two are in charge. (pointing at Luna and Onew, Lunew) 

 

Arasseo, noona. (smiles) 

 

............. 

 

Meanwhile in Amber's room.. 

 

Yah you cheated! I should have won! 

 

No I didn't, you just won't admit that you at this game! 

 

You take those words back! 

 

*merong* Nah uh... never... wnat me to take it back? Try to get your cap back! (runs out of the room while bringing Key's cap with her) 

 

Yah.... yah! You, give it back! Hey stop right there, little bastard Amber! (chases Amber around the house) 

 

Hey, you guys can bring down the house at this rate! 

 

Woah, what an earthquake! 

 

Yah, if you wanna go around and chase each other's tails like what young couples do, be my guest to do that outside please! 

 

Since when did you guys start having love quarrels? (lifting one  eyebrow and smirks to Amber) 

 

NOOOOO!!!!!! 

 

Hell no!!!! What love quarrel?

 

Haha, we're just saying Am! Why are you freaking out all of a sudden? 

 

I think I smell something a li........ ttle bit fishy.. (grinning) 

 

I think so too, Taem.. (wiggle his eyebrows up and down) 

 

Haha, it's ok guys.... your secret's safe with us... (smiling while looking Onew) 

 

Definitely. 

 

Totally. 

 

Satisfaction of the safe is guaranteed. (smiling widely) 

 

................... 

 

Situation outside, with Victoria. 

 

Vic walks down the street. The lights in the streets are shining brightly, somehow beautiful and peaceful to her for her not getting to see the outside world so often nowadays. All that she does is work, work and work. When she reaches a fancy restaurant, she enters it. She was attended by a waitress. 

 

May I know if you made a reservation, miss Victoria? (smiling widely to her) 

 

Yes I did, through someone else. Krystal. 

 

Oh, right away. This way please. 

 

She followed the waitress to a more private place in the back.It's not like the restaurant is packed, but it's just a better place to talk about thing more privately with someone. Vic might have told f(x) she went on a duty call, but the truth is, it's a rendezvous. A rendezvous not with a complete stranger, but with a someone completely the opposite of stranger. The man she's going to meet can already be seen entering the restaurant. He talks to the waitress, then he could be seen walking nearer and nearer to her table and finally stops his steps and said.. 

 

Hey omma. 

 

It's Changmin! 

 

..................  

 

Back at SHINee's. 

 

Choi Minho, you're a strong, confident and great young man. This is nothing! This is.......... nothing.... at all. (talks to himself in front of his bathroom mirror) 

 

He quickly tuck in his clothes and checks himself for one last time in the bathroom. 

 

You can do this, hwaiting! 

 

Finally, after years of keeping himself away he took up his courage to go and meet her today. After Luna's call, he couldn't be at ease.... Sulli, the only girl that he loves was ready to kill herself. Knowing what happened, he felt really guilty for not listening to his friends. He was too afraid, afraid of taking a risk.... the risk of the confession. The risk that he almost lose the chance of taking, if it weren't for f(x) and s he would never get the chance at all. For that, he's glad and relieved. The only task now is to tell her the truth. Telling her his deepest secret, telling her he loves her. Because of nervousness and fear in him altogether, he turns on the radio to listen to his favorite tunes. Just to release the tension, he sings all the way to f(x) 's house. When he arrived, he didn' t walk out of the car immediately. Instead, he stayed for a little while to calm his heart which is now beating twice as faster than it usually does. He couldn't believe that he is doing it, he's overcoming his fear...... meeting Sulli. Taking a deep breath, he walks out and knocks on the door. 

 

Who is it? 

 

I'll get it! (opens the door and gasps) MINHO OPPA! 

 

.............................. 

 

Back at the restaurant... 

 

Hey omma. 

 

Appa! Good to see you again. 

 

(chuckles) You wouldn't believe how much I miss you.. (trys making cute faces) 

 

Aigoo.... why are you so cute? 

 

Oh well. (brags) 

 

Haha.... have you ate yet? Let's have something, neh? 

 

Omma, it's ok.... I don't want to, let's go and eat at home instead. 

 

Are you sure, appa? I just make home cookings back at home. 

 

Yeah, I'm ok with it... that's even better than steaks actually. (smiles) 

 

Arasseo, kaja appa! 

 

Kaja! 

 

They drive their own cars back home. A few minutes drive, then they've arrive. Changmin and Victoria walks hand in hand to the front door. As Vic opens the door, everybody inside gasps.... so did Changtoria. Minho is there. 

 

................. 

 

Where the hell were you, huh?! (hitting Minho's shoulder) 

 

You were gone, alright. 

 

I'm sorry.. I admit I was stupid.... no... I am stupid. (looks down to the floor) 

 

You sure are, brat. 

 

Unnie, she's awake. 

 

Should we tell her, unnie? 

 

Now that's not up to me...... ask this boy here... (points at Minho) 

 

Minho, do you wanna see her? 

 

Don't you want to, hyung? 

 

Just try, oppa. 

 

(looks at all of them and nods) I should try, right? This might be my only shot. (blows out) here it goes. (goes near the door) 

 

Sulli ah, are you ok? You need anything? 

 

No.... just go away.... it's not worth talking to me. 

 

Ddulli ah, can you open up? Please... 

 

I'm sorry but I can't.... why did you let me live? I'm not important, I'm useless. NOBODY NEEDS ME, I'M NOBODY. 

 

That last line hits him. Why would she say that? That's untrue.... there's still someone who needs her, needs her so badly. It's HIM. 

 

Sulli ah. (says with his deep voice) 

 

Sulli who is inside the room paused for a moment. Is this real? Is she dreaming? But she's not asleep.... is it really HIM? HE, her first secret love? She strengthen herself and stands up to turn the doorknob, slowly.... nervously. Then she sees HIM, it's really HIM...... MINHO. 

 

Oppa, you're here? (tears rolls heavily down her cheeks)