HELP!

The One

Another normal day for the family. Sulli wakes up first and freshens up followed by her husband. Just like the old days, they wake up the earliest. Finally. 

 

In their room. 

 

Sulli ah, where's my jogging attire? 

 

Oh, I've just put them in the washer machine. Oppa, are you going to jog today? 

 

(smiles) Yeah, but seems like it's better if I stay here....... with you. (nuzzles Sulli's cheek with his nose) 

 

(giggles) That would be nice.Ani, THE BEST. 

 

You better be careful whenever you say stuffs like that, babe. (smiling mischieviously) 

 

ANDWAE! (pushes Minho away and runs out of the room) 

 

HAHAHA! So now you wanna run? (chase Sulli around the living room) 

 

The living room is filled with their cheerful laughter and Sulli's cute giggles whenever Minho catches and tickles her. Luna and Onew comes out of their room. After Minsul, Lunew wakes up the second earliest. Lunew stop walking and start to smile looking at the happy couple. They don't even notice that their hyung and unnie were watching them the whole time. Until they lie on the carpet and look to their side. Embarrased, both their faces were beet red. Lunew can't help but laugh at the cute twos. Onew laughs and hangs his arm on Luna's shoulder. Luna, who was laughing stops and gets her senses back. They are still not in good terms. Aware with Onew's action, Luna slowly puts Onew's arm down and goes to the kitchen and busies herself with making toasts as she knows Victoria and Changmin habe gotten their hands full with their wedding preparations. Until then, the 'parents' have officially leave Lunew in charge. Onew hradually realises he and Luna are still in a middle of a situation. Sulli notices her unnie's behavior and goes to the kitchen to help. Minho drives away Onew's attention by starting a little chit-chat. Victoria and Changmin walk out of their room already prepared to start another day of their wedding preparation. Taestal comes out followed by the trio Amber, Key and Jonghyun. Changtoria leave the house and all ladies at the kitchen while the men talk in the living room. 

 

........................ 

 

(cutting lettuce) 

 

Unnie, be careful.... you can hurt yourself if you cut those like that. (looks at Luna while cutting fruits for the salad) 

 

Neh unnie.... she's right. 

 

Is anything alright, Luna? (bites the apple in her hand) 

 

Just shut up. (ignoring them and continues with cutting tomatoes) 

 

Did you just say that to me? (surprised) 

 

She did, Amber. (preparing the dough for her blueberry tarts) 

 

Yes I did. (staring at the veggies)

 

What the heck? Why are you like this anyway? (walks to Luna)

 

STAY AWAY.

 

Unnie, calm down. (holds Luna's hand ) 

 

No Sulli. Maybe she should explain to Amber. 

 

JUST. SHUT. IT.  (starts to get angry) 

 

Oooo........ kay.... fine. (boils some eggs) 

 

Hey.... you're not yourself that I see. Why are being like this, huh? Can you just-

 

I SAID STAY AWAY FROM ME! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT FROM ME??! 

 

I WANT A LITTLE EXPLANATION! 

 

OKAY I'M SORRY I TALKED BACK AT YOU LIKE THAT!  OH MY GOD, WHY DOES EVERYBODY WANTS TO TAKE IT ALL OUT ON ME??!! WHAT DID I DO THAT IS SO WRONG??! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! (frustrated and starts to cry while holding her face and sitting on the floor) 

 

I'm.. sorry. I just wanted you to say something, that's all. Hey, I'm not mad at you okay? (puts her hand on Luna's shoulder) 

 

(nods) I'm not mad at you either unnie. 

 

(hugs Luna) 

 

While the two are hugging each other, Sulli eyed Krystal who is staring at the two with a puzzled look. She's having a hard time understanding the situation. 

 

Krystal, if you serve us burnt tarts you know what you'll het from me. (smiles) 

 

Oh yeah the tarts! (checks the oven) 

 

........................ 

 

In the living room at the very same time. 

 

Hyung, what's with Luna? (pretends to not know) 

 

I don't know. (watch the tv) 

 

What happened just now? I missed anything? (asks Minho) 

 

Oh Taemin... nothing. (smiles assuringly) 

 

It's boring. I'm bored. Jonghyun, any suggestions? 

 

XBox? 

 

Oh that would be great! But..... (frowns) I don't think Onew hyung allows. 

 

Go on. PLAY. (smiles) 

 

Oh yeah! (turns on the video game) 

 

Hey, count me in! (sits together with them) 

 

Me too! 

 

I guess I'll join then! (sits beside Taemin) Hyung, come on! 

 

(smiles and shakes his head) Why not then. 

 

 

They play soccer games. When they were enjoying themselves, they heard Luna and Amber yelling in the kitchen. All of them stop the game and looks at each other asking themselves, 'What just happened to the girls?' 

 

........................ 

 

Meanwhile, Changtoria are at the shopping mall, spending their time together. Vic feels herself in fashion paradise. She buys this and that and Changmin doesn' t seem to mind at all and just follows her everywhere. Then, Vic's stomach growls. 

 

Oops... hehe. (smiles at Changmin) 

 

Wow, you really enjoy yourself. (wraps his arms around her) Wanna grab lunch? 

 

Sure. 

 

..................... 

 

Appa, are you sure we're getting married at the backyard? 

 

I told you, I'm fine with anything. (smiling while enjoying his steak) 

 

Okay then. (smiles and eats her spaghetti) 

 

Omma, do you notice Luna and Onew? 

 

No, appa. Wae, anything wrong with them? 

 

Well, I don't know but I think there is a problem between those two. 

 

What? 

 

This morning, I saw Luna avoiding Onew. He looks at her but she looks away. 

 

(crooks ) Hmm.. maybe you're just thinking too much, appa. Those two are the sweetest thing. 

 

I guess so, omma. Palli, finish your lunch. We'll continue shopping. (smiles) 

 

Aww.... you're so nice. Neh, I'll finish this fast. Can't wait to shop again. (continues eating) 

 

................. 

 

At the house. At the garden. 

 

Honey, what happened this morning actually? Why were Amber and Luna yelling? 

 

Oh... that. (waters the flowers while smiling) I don't really know. There's something wrong with Luna unnie. She said something about everybody taking it all out on her. I don't understand what she meant but I'm sure she has some problems. (picks a flower) Oppa, for you! (gives Taemin the flower) Now, you look handsome. You look like a real gentleman. 

 

I do? Jakkuman, now I look like a real gentleman? 

 

(nods) Wae? 

 

(looks at himself) Am I not a gentleman before? 

 

Hmmm.... just slightly better now. (smiles and walks slowly into the house) 

 

Yah..... where are you going? Trying to get away? Jinjja. (grinning and follows Krystal into the house) 

 

........................ 

 

Nearby the family's house, two people are watching. 

 

Boss, are you sure? 

 

Of course I'm sure. Are you ing kidding me right now?First, we mess with her friends. Then, her husband. And for her, I'll deal with her myself. 

 

Choi Jin Ee and his assistant are sitting in the car parked far from the house. Of course, no one notices. Now, they are looking for the most vulnerable victim to mess with. Just then, they see Luna alone in the backyard, typing a message to Victoria with her phone. Quietly, they step into the house's ground and hide behind the bushes. Luna heard the sound of the bushes. She looks and finds nothing. So she shrugs it off, thinking maybe she is imagining things. She walks up the stairs to het into the house when Jin Ee's assistant come to her and pretends to be lost. 

 

Ummm... excuse me miss, can I ask for some directions? 

 

Yes, yeah of course. Do you have the address? (smiling) 

 

Yes. I'm looking for this. (shows an address) 

 

Just as he busies her with questions, Jin Ee sneaks from behind Luna. Luna is completely oblivious of it. 

 

Oh.... ok.. thank you so much. I thought I was lost. Ummm... miss,looks like someone wants to see you. (points behind her while smiling) 

 

Luna doesn't get the chance to turn around when suddenly Jin Ee pushes her down the stairs. Luckily, she only falls down four staircases. As she did, both the men runs off. Eventhough it wasn't enough to make her fall unconscious, the force was enough when suddenly she feels something in between her legs. BLOOD.

 

Onew comes out to the yard when he receives a text from Luna saying she needed to tell him something. As he walks down the stairs, his hands tremble. Luna is lying on the floor with blood coming out. She is holding her abdomen where she feels pain. Her whole face is sweating. Onew runs quickly to her and holds her head. Tears are rolling down Luna's cheeks when she finally lost her consciousness.

 

SOMEBODY HELP!! (crying)