12

Manage My Love

 

No one’s POV

 

At DBSK’s Dorm

 

Yunho was pacing around the living room. “Hyung, can you sit down, you are making me dizzy.” Junsu said. It was already 10am and Soo-Yun was not at the dorm. Soo-Yun would always be at the dorm by 8am. If not she would call and say that she was late. However, there was nothing from Soo-Yun today. Yunho had tried to call her a few times but it was all directed to her voice mail. All of them were starting to get worried.

 

Suddenly, the door clicked open. All of their heads darted to the door. Someone appeared, but it was not a familiar face. “Who are you?” Yunho asked.

 

“I am your new manager, Kwon He-Ran” She said

 

“WHAT?! NEW MANAGER?” All of them other than Jaejoong exclaimed.

 

“Yes. From today onwards I will be your manager. So what are you guys still doing with your home clothes? We will leave in 5 minutes. If you are not out by 5 minutes you will face the music.” She shouted.

 

All of them hurried to change and from then on, their life were hell.

 

2 days later…

 

At 9am.

 

“Luckily it’s our off day today and she said that she won’t be here, or I will die.” exclaimed Changmin.

 

“Are you guys ready?” Yunho asked

 

“Yes!” and they all left other than Jaejoong. Yunho then dragged Jaejoong out of the house and he followed unwillingly. They headed to Super junior’s dorm. Junsu called Eunhyuk before hand and asked if Haemin was around and he said she was and they headed over.

 

DBSK pressed the doorbell and saw Haemin’s face though the intercom. She hurried to open the door. “Come in.” She hurried them in before some crazy fans come running in.

 

“What brings the 5 of you here?” She asked

 

“We are here to ask a favour from you.” Yunho said.

 

“What it is?” Haemin asked.

 

“We want to know where is Soo-Yun now.” Junsu continued.

 

“Didn’t you know she quit?” Haemin said

 

“For real?” Yoochun exclaimed. Haemin nodded her head.

 

“Can you give us your address? We know you live together.” Changmin asked.

 

“I can’t do that. Soo-Yun says she doesn’t want to se you guys anymore. She say she is very disappointed in all of you especially Jaejoong.” Haemin said politely although she was boiling inside. Jaejoong lifted his gaze to Haemin’s face. His eyes soften but nothing came out of his mouth.

 

“Please Haemin. We don’t want her to leave. She means a lot to us.” Junsu said and frowned a bit.

 

“I’m really sorry I can’t help you.” Haemin said and was about to walk away when Kangin came rushing out.

 

“She 5 blocks down right, the light blue building, 9th floor. The house at the left corner.” Kangin said before running back into his room.

 

“Kangin you come back here.” Haemin shouted while DBSK left the house in a rush.

 

At Soo-Yun’s side

 

Soo-Yun just finished her shower and was drying her hair. She was in shorts and an oversized white buttoned up shirt. She switched on the television and sat on the couch continuing what she was doing. She went to the kitchen and took her bento, which she made before going for a shower. She went back to the couch and ate her brunch.

 

“It’s so nice to be on a week’s leave. Finally SM is allowing me to take a short 1 week break.” Soo-Yun said to herself.

 

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. “Who could it be” Soo-Yun asked herself. She picked up the phone at the intercom and saw DBSK. She rushed to the door and opened it. “Hurry up and come in first.” The 5 of them went in and settled on the couch, forming a semicircle, with Soo-Yun standing in the middle. 

 

“What brings you guys here? Don’t you have anything on today?” Soo-Yun asked.

 

Soo-Yun’s POV

 

I was shocked when I saw them. Finally, some one decided to speak up.

 

“Come back please, Soo-Yun” Junsu said

 

“Yah please come back.” Yoochun followed.

 

“You know how our new manager is treating us? I always eat 2 lunch boxes but she only let me eat one and when we are back home, she don’t allow us to touch the kitchen.” Changmin said.

 

“Yah. She don’t even let me play computer games and she don’t even allow me to talk to Junho.” Junsu exclaimed.

 

“She doesn’t let me read my book and she would ask me to rest.” Yunho said.

 

“Isn’t that a good thing? She cares about your health.” I asked

 

“Listen to this. She wakes me up in the middle of the night saying that I got a recording the next day and on the bus, she forbids me to sleep. She is contradicting herself.” Yoochun said. The other members all looked at Jaejoong. He just sat there quietly playing with his fingers. Yunho nudged him he just looked at him.

 

“Jaejoong hyung’s situation is worst.” Junsu started off.

 

“She confiscated all his Ipods and phones. She locked up his music room and forbids him to enter that room. She even forces him to cook everyday no matter how tired we are.” Yunho said

 

I looked at Jaejoong and he was still fiddling with his fingers and looking down, not daring to make eye contact with me.

 

“Please come back Soo-Yun. We cannot do without you. We are really sorry for what we did to you please come back.” Changmin said.

 

I turned and faced my back to them. I folded my arms and place my finger near my mouth. “ Let me consider.” I said. Should I agree to go back and shorten my holiday or having them suffer with He-Ran? I thought to myself, when I felt a pair of strong arms hugging my waist and putting his chin on my shoulder. I got a shock and turned my head. I saw Jaejoong.

 

“Please come back Soo-Yun. I’m really sorry for what I did the past few days. Forgive me and come back please. We really cannot do without you.” He whispered into my ear.

 

I pulled myself out of his arms and faced them. All of them having shocked faces. I was blushing madly as it was very embarrassing. “Ok I agree to go back.” I said while blushing.

 

“Wow. Hyung, your way of asking Soo-Yun to come back is so…” Changmin said.

 

“Shut up.” Jaejoong exclaimed and Changmin kept quiet.

 

“Yay! Soo-Yun is not quitting” Junsu exclaimed.

 

I stopped blushing and turned to look at Junsu. “When did I say I was going to Quit?” I said

 

“You didn’t come for the past few days and we have a new manager. Doesn’t it show that you are quitting?” Yunho asked.

 

“I’m not quitting. I was just taking a week’s break. I was so stressed up. I will return next week.” I said. All the members gave a confused look.

 

“But even Haemin said you were going to quit.” Said Yoochun.

 

“She is very cheeky. Not everything she says is true.” I said and was about to burst out laughing.

 

Junsu Yoochun Yunho and Changmin ran out of the house. Haemin is in deep trouble. I took out my phone and warned Haemin about it. I did not realise Jaejoong was still here. When I turned around, I jumped, Jaejoong was looking at me. He was sitting on the couch.

 

“You are still here?” I asked. He nodded. The atmosphere was very awkward.

 

“You want something to drink?” I  walked towards the kitchen, passing him. He pulled my wrist and I stopped.

 

“I’m very sorry. I Know what I did the past last week was wrong and very harsh. I hope you forgive me.” He said. He sounded like he was going to cry. His voice was hoarse.

 

I sat on the coffee table in front of him. I placed my hand on his. “I’m not angry at you. I admit I was when you were going against me and made me lose my sleep. But I’m not angry now. I have been around you guys long enough to know how you are.” I said.

 

He was looking down again. His hair covering his face. I patted his head and he looked at me. He was crying. I was shocked. He was crying because he felt bad. I used my thumb to clean away his tears. He came forward for a hug. It caused me more shock. I hugged him back as I want him to know I have already forgiven him.

 

After around 10 minutes, we pulled apart from each other. “I really forgive you. Don’t take it to heart anymore, ok Jae? Be strong. I will give SM a call now and say I will be going back tomorrow.” I assured him.

 

After calling SM, I called He-Ran and ask her to return all of Jae’s Ipod and phones, unlock his music room and allow Changmin to enter the kitchen and most of all to respect their personal space.

 

He-Ran is actually a very nice girl. It’s just that she doesn’t know how is too overboard and how much is too lenient. She has to be guided. I then got a call from Haemin. She told me to say that She didn’t come back as Leeteuk said that she left for home already.

 

Then suddenly, me doorbell rang. Jaejoong answered the intercom and realise that it was the rest of DBSK. He opened the door.

 

“Where is Haemin?” Junsu asked.

 

“She’s not home.” I said, while standing next to Jaejoong. Jaejoong was about to speak when I tugged his shirt. They gave up chasing for Haemin. They stayed for dinner. Meanwhile, Yoora came back. She got a shock when she saw DBSK. She introduced herself.

 

“Anneyong haseyo, Yoora imnida. “ Yoora said.

 

“You eating dinner with us?” I asked.

 

“Nope. I ate with Big bang before I came back.” Yoora answered. She was about to return to her room.

 

“You are the  manager of Big Bang?” Junsu exclaimed. Yoora nodded.

 

“I wanted to find Daesung but I could not get his phone number. Could you ask him if I could have his phone number?” Junsu said.

 

“Sure.” Yoora then went back into her room. Yoora came out not long after with a piece of paper in her hands and passed it to Junsu. I assumed it is Daesung’s number. 

 

“Thank you so much” Junsu exclaimed.

 

“Your welcome.” Yoora bowed and went to her room before going to shower.

 

Then, Haemin came back. When she saw DBSK still here, she got a shock. She was about to run away when Yunho caught hold of her.

 

“Why did you lie to us?” Yunho asked.

 

“Yunho, let go of her you are hurting her.” I said. When He released her, she ran to my side.

 

“Yunho, she’s just playful. Don’t take it to heart.” I said. Yunho calmed down and apologized to Haemin. Haemin too apologized to Yunho. Then they both burst out into laughter.

 

I sent DBSK back and came back again. It was convenient since I have another 7-seater car. It was for days like this. When I came back, Haemin immediately dragged me into my room.

 

“Spill.” She said.

 

“What?” I asked. I didn’t know she want me to tell her.

 

“Leeteuk said only 4 came to hunt for me. The only one who was not there was Jaejoong. What did you all do alone in this house?” She asked raising her eyebrows.

 

“Nothing. We didn’t do anything. Honestly.” I looked down and blush.

 

“Don’t lie. You are blushing. Spill.” She said.

 

“He…” I stammered.

 

“He what? Kissed you?” She exclaimed.

 

“NO! You think too far.” I said

 

“Then?” She questioned.

 

“He… hugged…me.” I said

 

“WHAT?! He hugged you?” Haemin shouted. I merely nodded.

 

“I didn’t know they both of you were dating.” She eyed me with a smile on her face.

 

“We are not dating. I was quite shocked when he hugged me.” I explained.

 

“Don’t tell me he likes you?” Haemin said.

 

“No way. He is like my Oppa he protects me.” I said

 

“I don’t know about that. You can’t be so sure about it.” Haemin said.

 

“He won’t ok. Can you leave now, I am very tired. Their sudden visit gave me a shock. Anyway, how come they know where I stay? Did you tell them?” I asked

 

“No Kangin told them speaking of that, I haven’t get him back yet.” Haemin smirked.

 

End of Soo-Yun’s POV 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Comments please.