1

Manage My Love

 

"I AM GOING CRAZY" all three girls said together.

“DBSK/ Super junior/ Big Bang are driving me Crazy!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback

Hae min's POV

“Yah! Eunhyuk sit down and let the makeup artist do you make-up"

“Yah! Donghae go and change into your costume. Why are you still sitting here?"

" Leeteuk, can you ask them to prepare instead of playing?"I said. Leeteuk shrugged. He shouted and all of them stopped playing and listened to his instructions.

"Thank you so much Leeteuk oppa. I was about to go crazy” I said

“Welcome. But I think they are not listening to you because you are younger than them and you are a girl."He said

"That's why I have you oppa to help me." I smiled at him

End of Flashback

Super junior is a group with 13 members. 13 BOY members it is seriously killing me. But they are really nice boys. I am Their Manager, Kim Hae min. I treat them all like my oppas. And to all of them I am like their dongsaeng.  I am really happy to be their manager but I get irritated at times. I have to divide my attention by 13 and it is not an easy task especially when it’s time for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Here is one example.

Flashback

"Ok Guys, What do you want for dinner?" I asked

"!@#$%^&**&^%$#@!@#$%^&*(" All 13 boys said together

"Can you all please say it one at a time?"I shouted

 

They kept on saying what food they wanted so I had no choice. “Everyone Bibimbap. And that's final” I said.

End of flashback

Enough about the boys. I am currently staying with 2 of my other friends who are also managers. Managers of Big bang and DBSK. But it seems like we have the same problem.

End of Hae min's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback

Yoora's POV

 

“Kwon Jiyong! Lee Seungri! Please stop acting gay. What if someone sees this?" I shouted

 

“Manager, it’s ok. We were just playing" Said G-Dragon

 

"Ji yong, Just listen to her. Even though she is younger than us, she is still our manager." said TOP

 

“Thank you TOP. I owe you one” I said. ‘At least there is one who is behaving. I looked around the room. Daesung was not around due to his busy schedule with the variety show 'Family outing'. Ji yong and Seungri were acting gay while Tae yang was trying out every hat he has in his hat collection. I am so going crazy.

Flashback ends

Big bang is a small group as compared to Super junior. I only have 5 boys to handle. But they are no better than Super junior. Equally active. However, they are real nice guys. I remember once when we reached home real late. G-Dragon offered to send me home. I am the manager of Big bang Kim Yoora. I am so lucky to have 5 nice oppas. But it takes forever for them to leave the house one example.

Flashback

“Come on boys, we are late. Hurry up." I said

TOP, Daesung and Seungri were already at the living room however, Tae yang and GD were nowhere to be seen. It was obvious what they were doing. I went straight to their room and as I expected, GD was trying to pick a shoe from his massive shoe collection and Tae yang was trying to pick out a hat.

"Can you two take something from your collection? We are really running late. Later I will die horribly again." I sighed

 

“Hold on dongsaeng. This reveals my mood for the day give me 5 more minutes. I swear I will be ready." GD said

“I’m done" Tae yang exclaimed. It is a good thing one of them are done or else this will take real long. I started at GD through the mirror. Even though I am nice but when I flare, it is not a good sight to see.

 

“Done, done. Let's go. I'm sorry; I don't want to die yet." I glared at him and gave him a smile. He picked out a gold and white Puma. This shows that he is happy today.

Flashback ends

 

Thinking of tomorrow's schedule, I feel like dying. We have to leave their apartment by 8am. Which means by 7. 30 they have to leave or we will die. I better sleep or tomorrow I will collapse due to the large amount of work. Those boys are draining my soul from me.

 

End of Yoora's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soo yun's POV

Yoora Dragged herself back to her room.

 

"So how was your day Soo-yun?" Hae min asked

 

"My boys are like total opposite of both of yours” I sighed.

 

"Isn’t that good?"Hae min asked

 

"It is quiet to the extent that they cannot hear me. How good can that be?"I said.

Flashback

“Hey guys what do you want to eat?" I asked. *silence*. I decided to ask again. However, I got the same treatment. I walked up to Jaejoong I tapped him and he turned around.

 

"Omo, Soo-Yun, what can I do for you?"Jaejoong asked

 

“Are you free now?" I whispered.

“I am. Why are you whispering?"He looked at me with a questioning look.

 

"I have no idea. But could you cook lunch for the members since you know their taste buds well and they like you food. They did not say what they want when I asked them just now." I explained

 

“Sure! Since I have nothing to do. But I have one condition." Jaejoong exclaimed.

 

“What is your condition? If it is stupid condition I will just drive to the convenient store to buy cup noodles."I sighed

 

“It’s not hard to do. And it is not stupid. Just help me Charge my phones and IPods."He smiled

 

I went to charge his electronic devices and he went to do the cooking. I looked around at the other members. Junsu was online gaming with his twin brother, Yunho was working out, Changmin was already too busy eating and yoochun is sleeping.

 

Flashback ends.

 

My boys are too quiet. But they know their limits. They can be wild at times. But if Lee Soo man found out about their high time they are so dead. I am the Manager of DBSK, Park Soo-Yun. The 5 of them are very optimistic, quiet yet wild. All of them are very nice to me. Junsu cheers me up when we are late for filming and I get scolding. Jaejoong will help me cook food for the other members. Yunho will dance to liven up the atmosphere. Junsu and Jaejoong will duet some song and the other members will join in. They are really close. I am lucky to be able to be their manager. They rarely bring trouble and help me in every way. Once they were so wild they gave me a shock. One example.

 

Flashback

The 5 boys were drinking at home. They were laughing and drinking. Because of their popularity, they are not able to be like other people to drink and have fun outside. All they can do is stay at home.

 

They drank from 8pm to 10pm. This was what scared me. They started to play strip poker. The only people who were playing were Yunho and Yoochun. Changmin realized that he was a bit drunk so he stopped drinking at 9pm.Jaejoong and Junsu didn’t drink. Before that when the 3 of them were still drinking, they were laughing real hard, had pillow fights, confession time and many more. But after 9pm was where all the trouble began. Jaejoong didn't drink so he stayed to take care of the others. When the strip poker started, he didn't really take action. When they were half , Jaejoong realize that it’s time to take action. It took both of us an hour before making them go to sleep. When we were done, the house was in a total mess. It took me 2 hours to clean up the mess.

 

Flashback ends

 

“All of us have our own problem. Different bands are different in their own way." Hae min said

 

"Yah. Too quiet is awkward. Too noisy is too tiring."I said

 

“Yah. Now I am really tired. Tomorrow SuJu has a photo shoot at 11am. I have to wake up early to settle their problems. “Hae min yawned.

 

“DBSK tomorrow has so magazine cover shoot. I think it will take quite long too." I said

 

Both of us went to our room and went to sleep.

End of Soo-Yun's POV