Entry 23

I'm a Goner, Somebody Catch My Breath

I’m almost done with my scarf. I think I might add some designs to it. I’m not sure yet. My ghost has been very helpful. He mostly holds the ball of yarn. I think the only reason I’m still knitting is because of him. I like the way he gets.

Minho rolls over and groans, “Writing?” Kibum nods. The double pulls the blanket over his head, “you didn’t wake up all night. I’m not sure how I should feel about that.”

Key flips back to an earlier page, “good?”

He’s really sweet. Whenever I start knitting he’ll get really comfortable. Like he was before I tried touching him. I didn’t mention it in my last entry, but my ghost mentioned something interesting. I can hear his movement, but no one else’s. I can’t feel him, but I can feel everyone else.

Minho pokes his head out of the blankets, “what if it’s not good.”

Kibum stops writing, “why wouldn’t it be good?”

The wraith rubs his eyes innocently, “sometimes it takes a wrong doer to show you when you’re doing something wrong.”

“That’s really good. Where’d you get that from?” Kibum jokes.

“A movie,” Minho smirks.

Key puts down the pen, “are my nightmares the wrong doers?” Minho nods sleepily. Kibum looks away from his book to stare at Minho, “what am I doing wrong?”

The shade closes his eyes, “have you talked to Jonghyun about your dreams?”

Key shakes his head, “not really. I can’t really remember them, so we haven’t really talked about it yet … I did tell him what I could remember.”

Minho curls up while nuzzling the side of his face into a pillow, “you remembered another dream? What did you tell him?”

Kibum twirls his pen, “I told him about a name … Jinki.”

The visitant bursts out of the bed sheets, “you told him that name?”

“Yes?” Key answers confused.

“There are things you shouldn’t say,” Minho warns.

“Like what?” Kibum drops his pen.

“That name,” the phantasm’s tone is ominous, “don’t write it, don’t say it, and don’t mention it to Jonghyun again. Don’t acknowledge that that name ever existed.”

Key nods a bit unnerved, “why?”

Minho places a hand on Key’s journal, “there are things better left unsaid.” Kibum continues to stare at the specter perplexed. Minho scratches one of his cheeks, “do you remember your husband?”

Key crosses his legs, “I’ll never forget him.”

The phantom winces, “did you tell each other everything?”

Kibum purses his lips, “I think we did. I don’t see why we wouldn’t have, we cared about each other.”

The apparition stares at the journal, “just because someone doesn’t tell you about every facet of their life, it doesn’t mean they don’t love you.”

Key shakes his head, “Minho wouldn’t do that. He didn’t have any secrets.”

“Everyone has secrets,” the demon posits darkly.

 

 

 

I'm sorry for posting so late. I got home and immediately knocked out. I was dead tired. I typed up the next couple of chapters, but I won't post anymore until tomorrow, which is in a couple of minutes. I read the comments :3 thank you for the kind words and interests. I'm glad I have more people commenting :D I'd like to say things will be getting more interesting, but that's honestly for you guys to decide >.< Anyways, hope you guys like the chapter :D