CHAPTER 3: Flashback

My On Flight Boyfriend

FLASHBACK

 

He called me that morning. He said that there was something VERY important that he wanted to talk about. I told him we can meet at our favorite restaurant around 2PM. That morning was rainy and dark, but I was glad to see my boyfriend anyway. I had reached the restaurant first and decided to order our favorites, two bowls of steaming, hot Pho. I sat and waited there for him to come.

 

What if he asked me to marry him? Am I ready? OF COURSE!  We've been dating for 2 years. Where the heck is Onew?! He said to be here at 2PM. Do you know what effing time it is right now? IT IS 2:30! He's never late… OMO, what if he got into an accident?! But, before I could go into a spasm Onew had arrived. 

 

From the window, I saw his car park in the street. He got out, but left the engine on. Someone else was in that car… 

 

The doors of the restaurant jingled as they opened, signaling Onew had arrived. He saw me and took the seat infront of me. He looked over the now cold, untouched bowls of Pho and sighed. I looked into his eyes and there was sadness. Why was my baby so sad?

 

"Onew, whats wrong?" I asked, reaching for his hands, but he pulled back. "Miyoung, I'm so sorry" he whispered.

 

"Onew, it's fine tell me whats wrong." He looked out the window towards his car and sighed once again.

 

"Miyoung, I'm so sorry, but… I can't do this anymore.."

 

"What are you talking about? You can't do what anymore?" I asked still oblivious to the whole situation that surrounded me. "Miyoung, we can no longer be together. It's over, okay?" He said as he stood up from his seat. 

 

"ONEW!"

 

I grabbed his hand. "Please, don't leave me…" I whispered, hoping that he wouldn't go. Hoping that we can just eat the Pho and leave happily, together. He pulled his hand away, "I'm sorry Miyoung," he said, placing a twenty on the table. Then finally he left the restaurant.

 

Onew had left me. All alone. I watched as Onew entered his car and drove off, never even looking back to take a last glance at me. As his car raced down the street the sky had gotten darker. The clouds had seemed to have gotten fuller. Anyone could tell that it was going to rain soon. I stopped looking out the window and back at my lonely table. My eyes swelled up as I stared at the bowls and the face of Andrew Jackson (the $20).

 

I walked out of the restaurant and straight for my car. The sound of thunder followed me towards my car. Tears were blinding my eyes, but I wouldn't let them fall. I promised my mother that I would never cry for a boy. It started to drizzle as I entered my car. The rain got heavier as I sat there, bringing my mood even sadder. The tears in my eyes were getting heavier as well, they were becoming almost impossible to stop. Mom said I should never cry for trivial reasons like boys, so I'm not going to let mom see me cry. That was exactly what I thought as I stepped out of my car - which was still in the restaurants parking lot - and into the rain. The rain showered over me, drenching ever inch of my body. Mom, see? Can you tell that I'm crying? Cause I bet no one would be able to distinguish my tears from the raindrops. I fell to the ground and cried. I rocked back and forth for an hours, just sitting there in the rain and crying. 

 

END 

 

"So, he broke your heart?" Jonghyun asked. I nodded. "It was all a downward spiral after that. My life was gone within a month." Literally. After that day there was a chain reaction of horrible events. In a weeks time I had lost my job, got evicted from my apartment, and my poor goldfish died! R.I.P. Fishy.

 

"So that's why I moving back to Seoul, maybe I'll stay with my parents for a little while." Jonghyun's eyes suddenly grew wide. "OR you can stay with me." he said, rather loudly at that. WAIT, WHAT?! I've only known this guy for an hour and he's asking me to- … wait a second. Jonghyun wasn't looking at me, but over my my head. I turned around to see Onew, glaring at Jonghyun... 

 

A/N

sorry for the crappy update? it's homecoming week at school and i'm stressing out. XD

oh and did anyone see the video for SHINee's hello? I literally died every time I saw jonghyun. i <33 him :D haha. 

 

i'll update soon :D THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING.

 

PS. THANKS BLOODYRAVENS FOR THE INCREDIBLE POSTER!! :)