Chapter 42: WTF. ONEW'S SISTER?!

My On Flight Boyfriend

 

^bringing back those funny chapter titles? been to serious lately. (:

 

YAY! OMG, OVER 1,000 SUBSCRIBERS! <3

wow, who would have thought I'd have over 1000 amazing people reading this. 

thank you! :D

 

gosh, and i know, I'm such a bad person for not updating as constantly as I used to. I'm SO SO SO SO SO SORRRYYYYY! 

forgive me? (:

 

haha, enjoy the chapter!

 

elloericaa.tumblr.com

i follow back (:

 

 


 

"Excuse me, may I have a word with you?"

 

Jonghyun stared at the person behind me with wide eyes. A surprised look sat on his face as he continued to stare. Turning around questioningly, I learned why he had that facial expression. Ms. Anorexic was behind me. I looked at her with my mouth ajar. Why did she want to have a word with me? 

 

"Um, I actually have something to explain to you," she said, "You have seen me for several hours with Onew, but you don't know who I really am." Ms. Anorexic glanced at her feet and played with the palms of her hands. What did I not know about her? She was a skinny girl who looked rather anorexic. She was a girl that I didn't like from the first second I saw her! She is also Onew's new girlfriend. He told me that with any hesitation and she agreed. 

 

"Well, Onew wanted me to tell you the real truth." she stated.

 

A few moments ago. 

 

Onew's POV

 

"Just tell me what went down!" she exclaimed, "Come on, oppa!" (Back a few chapters.) I shrugged my shoulder. and sighed. 

 

"Nothing happened," I said, "We just had a talk about Miyoung." That really was the truth. It wasn't a lie this time. Eun Mi looked dissatisfied with the answer. She folded her arms across her shoulders and pouted. 

 

"You never make anything interesting happen!" she whined, "You only fall! And I get tired of it after seeing it so many times." Laughing, was the only thing I could so in the situation. So I did. 

 

"Look, humor aside. I need you to fix the assumption Miyoung has of you," I said, "The one that you are my girlfriend." She looked at me weirdly then nodded. SHE AGREED?! No fighting? No pleading? NO BEGGING?

 

She nodded her head again and said, "Of course we should! This is the first step in moving on right?" She gave me a smile and a 'fighting' pose, then stood up and walked to Miyoung. 

 

Present.

 

Miyoung's POV

 

"What is this real truth that you're talking about?" I asked. She finally looked me in the eye.

 

"You think that I'm Onew's girlfriend, right?" she continued, totally ignoring the question that I just asked her. I nodded my head at her question. Her eyes burned into mine as I responded. Now that she started looking me in the eyes, her stare bothered me. It was somewhat intense yet wimp-like. And, I don't like that kind of wavering feeling.

 

"The truth is," started Ms. Anorexic, "Is that I'm not Onew's girlfriend." 

 

"I'm his sister."


 

 

SUBSCRIBERS & READERS are the BOMB. 

COMMENTERS are the SHIZ!

 

wanna be the shiz? THEN COMMENT. LOL. <3

 

hope the chapter wasn't too bad. (: