Chapter 46: GODDAMMIT MIYOUNG, LISTEN!

My On Flight Boyfriend

Jonghyun's POV 

 

Miyoung was sitting there expressionless. Eun Mi had just made her way back to her seat and let us to think about everything she just said. Deep inside, I knew that what Eun Mi just said is making Miyoung's feelings waver. 

 

"What are you thinking about?" I asked. Miyoung glanced at me with sad eyes. 

 

"Do you think I made the wrong decision in the past?"

 

---------

 

Miyoung's sad eyes burned into mine. She looked regretful and scared. She needed someone to tell her what she did was right. Miyoung slumped into her chair and rubbed her temples. 

 

"This is the most stressful flight I have ever been on…" she mumbled. I placed my hand on her forehead and held one of the hands that were rubbing her temples. Miyoung relaxed her hand into mine and held it tightly. My thumb rubbed the back of her palm softly. 

 

"You want to know what I think?" I asked. Miyoung simply nodded her head. I sighed. "Personally, I believe that you made the right decision-"

 

"But what about how Onew feels!" Miyoung said, interrupting me. 

 

"Who cares," I stated, "What Onew did was wrong and he doesn't deserve a second chance. Onew… Onew cheated on you." I stumbled saying the last sentence. It wasn't an easy thing to say to the woman you like. 

 

Miyoung's frown deepened and her eyes grew watery. The brown iris' of her eyes were becoming blurry from the drops of tears flooding them. A tear fell, but I quickly wiped it with my thumb.

 

"Don't cry," I said. "I didn't say it because I want to have you all for my own. In truth, I real do want you for myself, but I said it because I want you to realize and be happy. I know if I say this I'll sound cocky, but I can treat you better. I've treated you so well in the last 76 hours. It doesn't seem like it, but I really do care for you. I care so much, even though I've know you for such a short time." 

 

Miyoung looked away from me. She stared at the seat in from of her as I continued my "confession". 

 

"Miyoung, look at me." Miyoung turned her head towards me. "I can be more dependable then him. Give me a chance, outside of this plane, to show you. Onew may be trying to win you back now, but how can you trust him with his past.?"

 

Miyoung wiped her tears and said, "I do not know anymore Jonghyun. I'm confused…" Strands of Miyoung's hair fell into her face. I removed the strands with my free hand then placed the hand that I was holding close to my face. 

 

"I want you to think about things. We have-" I glanced at my wristwatch. "- two hours. I'll sleep. You think about what you want to do once you get off this plane. Wake me up once you've made your decision."

 

Letting go of Miyoung's hand, I crossed my arms and closed my eyes. I was ready to knock out till I felt a hand rest on my bicep. 

 

"Help me," Miyoung said, "Please, Jonghyun. Tell me that I was right and I'll forget about Onew."

 

I opened my eyes again. "Miyoung, I already said my opinion, but my opinion doesn't matter. This is a decision you have to make on your own. Who you want is who you want. And if you want Onew, of course I'll be disappointed, but I'll support you and we can still be friends when this flight is over."

 

She laid her head on my arm. "I don't want this flight to end," she mumbled.

 

I thought this was the most stressful flight you've ever had?" I asked, jokingly. Miyoung didn't reply. 

 

"I don't want Onew," Miyoung mumbled on my shoulder. 

 

"Even if you didn't want him, you wouldn't have asked me that question. I'm telling you to think things over then tell me." I closed my eyes and prayed she wouldn't wake me up. Miyoung continued to lay on my arm, but thankfully she didn't wake me and I slowly fell into slumber… 

 

Miyoung's POV

 

Jonghyun was frustrated. I shouldn't have asked him that question. I continued to lay on his arm and watched him as he closed his eyes. His breathing became slow and sparse as he drifted into dreamland. Jonghyun looked calm and angelic once again.

 

I lifted my head from his shoulder and leaned close to his ear. 

 

"No matter what," I whispered, "I want you, not Onew." 

 


 

 

things getting serious again! :O

LOL. enjoy the chapter? 

wow, two weeks since my last chapter... i should try and lessen that.

 

READERS & SUBSCRIBERS are the BOMBBB!

COMMENTERS are the SHIZZZ! (;

 

&&&&&

 

I'm in the moment of writing a new story!

i have two storylines in mind:

 

one based on the MV of Firefly by Ariel Lin 

 

or

 

one based on the song "Girl In the Coffee Shop" by Jeff Bernat. 

 

so please vote in the poll cause I really want to write a story right after MOFB is done (;