Chapter 23: Jonghyun's Past & Thoughts (Part Two)

My On Flight Boyfriend

Jonghyun's POV

 

Screecchhhhhhh! The wheels of the car skid to a stop in front of the airport entrance. Dad roughly pulled over and stopped the car. I guess it's time to get out… I reluctantly opened the door of the SUV and jumped out, my parents following in suit.

 

I was enveloped in a huge hug from my mother, "Just trust me, this flight to Korea will be worth it." my Mom whispered into my ear. She pushed back and gave me a sad smile. You need me here.

 

A hand landed on my right shoulder. "Mind giving me a hand son?" asked Dad. I nodded, heading towards the back of the car. Together dad and I pulled my two suitcases out of the trunk.

 

"ARG! My back…" complained Dad. See, you need me here to take care of you two.

 

"You okay Dad?" I asked worriedly. He held his back and nodded. Straightening up he pulled me into a hug. "This will change your life. You can bet on it son." said Dad. He patted my back and pushed me towards the door of the entrance of JFK. (IN NYC! (: )

 

I turned around to take a last and final look at them. My parents were significantly old. I am 20 years old and they had me when Mom was 28 and Dad was 30. You can do the math. White hairs peaked at certain areas of the black. They were old. And they both needed a child to take care of them. Mom blew me a kiss as tears streamed from the tips of her eyes. The two stood there and waved a goodbye as I turned and walked into the airport. 

 

Checking in and walking to the terminal passed within seconds. It seemed like a dream that I was walking in this airport. I found a seat in the terminal. Next to me several people dozed of while others waited patiently. By the window a girl, a brunette with rather large glasses, stared blankly at the moving planes. She caught my attention. She wore skinny jeans, and oversized gray sweatshirt that exposed her left shoulder, and a pair of gray VANS sneakers. Her wavy hair covered her exposed shoulder.   

 

She waited patiently and when the flight attendants were boarding the flight, she was first in line. Dang, she must REALLY want to get out of New York.

 

The girl intrigued me. The aura around her was calm and collected yet a sudden annoyance would make her explode. I got in line to get on board. As the flight attendant checked my passport she mumbled something. "Another person flying it solo." I raced down the hallway, searching for the mysterious girl. No where to be seen. Stepping into the plane, a long line faced me.. In front of this line was… that mystery girl. 

 

Mystery girl struggled with putting her bags into the carryon storage. "Dang, this girl needs to hurry her up!" yelled a really skinny girl. Her arms were crossed and she was continuously bending/extending her leg. I HATE girls like that. 

 

"Um, excuse me. Is it okay if I get passed? I need to help her." I asked. The line let me pass. I bowed to each of the people in line, purposely forgetting the super skinny girl. Mystery girl was attempting to push the suitcase back. This girl is so adorable. She's obviously short yet she's trying. How CUTE! I took the bags from Mystery girl's hands and placed them into the storage. She gave me a odd look but then smiled. 

 

She walked out of the aisle and said, thank you in korean. "It's no problem!" I replied back. Mystery girl stared at me with the greatest interest. I checked the number of the seat, oh, this is where I sit. How convienant. I stared at the seat 24 B, someone's possessions where chilling in my seat.

 

"Um, but there is one problem…" I said. Mystery girl's eyes started to bulge. I couldn't help but smile.

 

"H-huh? W-W-What's that?"  

 

I flashed her a smirk. "That seat is mine." … And that was how this started. How I met the beautiful Miyoung. 

 

Miyoung opened her eyes and looked at me. "Something wrong?" she asked, snuggling closer to my chest.

 

"No, I'm just glad that I met my future girlfriend on this flight." I replied. "Did you forget already, Jonghyun?" mumbled Miyoung. I raised my eyebrows. 

 

"You already are my boyfriend, gosh. oblivious dinosaur."

 

--------

your comments made me SO SO HAPPY!

I WILL REPLY TO THEM SOON.

just a little tired.

it was like a sudden boast of confidence? haha. 

really, i'm happy you guys still read ^^

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!

the comments made me SO EFFING HAPPY!

okay. i'm tired. so i'll sleep now.

g'night!

SUBSCRIBERS & READERS are the BEST!

COMMENTERS ARE THE SHIIIZZZZ! (: