Chapter 48: It's Getting Closer.

My On Flight Boyfriend

 

short chapter. (:


 

 

Miyoung's POV

 

I watched as Jonghyun mumbled and through his head from left to right. His dream seemed horrible, but I didn't want to wake him. There was just something in me, telling me to let him dream this dream. It might help him in the end. 

 

Flight attendants were flying through the rows, picking up remaining garbage, and preparing their assigned areas for landing. The onscreen flight map said that we would be descending upon Seoul in an hour. The flight was really ending. Families with several children were dashing to the restroom for the final time with the thought that their children wouldn't be able to empty their bladders for the next hour and a half. I was tempted to follow their lead, but Jonghyun's sleeping panicked state glued me to my chair. 

 

It wouldn't be right to just dash off. If he wakes up and sees me missing he might have a panic attack. Slowly, I grabbed his hand and rubbed the back of his palm. I attempted to soothe him, but it didn't work. 

 

"Excuse me miss, would you and your boyfriend raise your seats and close the trays in front of you?" asked a flight attendant politely. I recognized that voice. Glancing up at her, I realized she was the same person that helped me after I was crying. Jenny was her name?

 

"Okay," I replied calmly. I smiled at her and she returned the smile back. She looked especially ecstatic at the moment. 

 

"Happy that the flight is ending?" I asked. She shrugged her shoulders.

 

"You can say that…" she replied. Jenny the flight attendant left after her odd response. She continued to wake then tell other passengers the same instructions had she told me. 

 

I pressed the button on my left hand armrest. My seat popped up quickly. Once I was done raising my chair and placing both trays in their original position, I wondered if I should wake Jonghyun. 

 

Jonghyun was finally calm and his breathing was normal once again. I decided to wake Jonghyun. 

 

"Jongie~" I whispered, "Wakie, Wakie!" I poked his shoulders and followed up by poking his cheeks. Jonghyun mumbled and tossed his head, but didn't wake up. 

 

"Jonghyun, wake up. We're arriving in Seoul. Jonghyun we're about to leave the plane." I whispered. Jonghyun slowly opened his eyes. The first thing he saw was me. He didn't look too pleased. 

 

"We're landing?" he asked, quietly. I nodded my head and pointed to the screen in front of him. It read '45 Minutes till Seoul'. 

 

"See, we're practically in Korean territory now!" I said with a smiled on my face. Jonghyun just frowned. He lowered his shoulders sadly then laid back in his chair. He looked especially upset. "Why so glum?" I asked. 

 

"Cause I know the second that we land in Korea, you are going to run straight for Onew…"


it's getting closer to the end! :O 

hope you enjoyed the chapter! (;

READERS & SUBSCRIBERS are the BOMBBB!

COMMENTERS are the SHIZZZ! (;