Chapter 24: WOW, Everything Seems To Surprise JJong

My On Flight Boyfriend

just to make it clear, JJONG & ONEW ARE NOT PART OF SHINEE IN THIS STORY!

just imagine them as normal people. (:

oh and when i talk about the "lead singer of SHINee" just imagine someone besides Jonghyun. 

haha. okay. just had to make it clear, since people were getting confused.

----------------------------

 

"You already are my boyfriend, oblivious dinosaur."

 

I snuggled into my boyfriend's chest. He was just SO warm! His arm tightened around me and gave me a squeeze. "Why don't you go back to sleep, girlfriend." said Jonghyun. Looking up at him I shook my head. "I won't sleep unless you sleep too." Jonghyun smiled at me. "I guess we won't be sleeping then." 

 

Nodding, I shifted in Jonghyun's arms, reaching down under the chair in front of me for my bag. I placed the bag on my lap and pulled out my IPad. Jonghyun stared at it with interest. "WOW! An iPad! Must have been expensive." Jonghyun mumbled. I raised my shoulder, "I guess it is, I'm not sure I got it as a present." He looked into my eyes. "Probably from Onew right?" asked Jonghyun. "NO!," I yelled "Why? Are you jealous?" His eyes widened and he shook his hand. "I don't have to be jealous of him, I already have you so there's nothing to be jealous of." I nodded my head slowly. "Sure, okay Jonghyun."

 

Jonghyun sighed in defeat and took the iPad from my hands. He pushed the button on the bottom, opening the screen. The home screen was a picture of my loves, SHINee. "WOW, SHINee?" he asked. I nodded. "I LOVE them. Especially him!" I squealed, pointing to the lead singer of SHINee. "Wow, him. Psh. I'm better looking them him! See!" Jonghyun said, putting his right hand on his chin. "Mhm, sure," I said "You sure have been saying Wow a lot." He shrugged his shoulders. "Guess. EVERYTHING is starting to surprise me." Jonghyun smiled.

 

Jonghyun attempted to slide open the iPad, but there was a lock. "What's you password?" Jonghyun asked innocently. Psh, like I will tell you my password. "Guess." I stated. Jonghyun took it as a challenge and repeatedly put in several combinations of numbers. He continued that way until a sign flashed on the screen, PLEASE TRY AGAIN IN 1 MINUTE. 

 

I looked at Jonghyun and sighed. "See, if you had told me the code…" he mumbled. Shaking my head, I waited till the one minute passed and punched in the combination. "It's "DBSK", you dinosaur." I said laughing. Jonghyun pouted and took the iPAD out of my hands. He flipped through the apps I had. Jonghyun didn't play any games but instead went to the NOTES App. He covered the screen and wrote a message. "What are you writing?" I asked. He shook his head, "Give me a second."

 

For several seconds Jonghyun covered my iPAD and typed on the screen. I waited patiently for him to finish. I didn't want to act like those annoying girls who always bother her boyfriend. Gosh. those kinds of girls are annoying. As I thought that, I couldn't help but let my eyes wander towards Onew and Ms. Anorexic. Ms. Anorexic was peaceful for once and her head leaned on Onew's shoulder as they both slept. Truthfully they make a pretty cute couple! 

 

Jonghyun interrupted my thoughts and placed the iPAD on my lap. The screen was shut off. "I'll be going to the restroom, be right back." Jonghyun  said. I looked up at him and nodded my head. "Okay." I mumbled. Jonghyun unbuckled his seatbelt and walked back towards the 1st class restroom. I watched him as he walked up and into the restroom, then closing the door behind him. 

 

I opened up the screen and saw the my background had changed. Instead of SHINee, a screenshot of the notes app was replaced it and on the note was a message:

 

Psh. I am SO much better than those SHINee boys. (:

I mean come on! I am so much cuter than their lead singer!

I <3333 MIYOUNG! :D

although I've only known her for such a short time, she is the cutest and most incredible girlfriend EVER!

 

LOL - love, the best boyfriend around Jonghyun. <3

 

----------

 

dang.

i promised to update alot more this week but i had a serious case of writers block =.=

ugh, plus i had to practice for this dance. ewww.

LOL. yeah. maybe an update tomorrow and thursday but none for friday, saturday and sunday, (:

SUBSCRIBERS & READERS ARE THE BEST!

COMMENTERS ARE THE SHIZ! :D