CHAPTER 12: The Return of Onew & Ms. Anorexic .

My On Flight Boyfriend

"HEY GUYS! Did you hear that our flight was delayed?" 

Sigh. Special moment officially ruined. Jonghyun grabbed my hand. I looked up and saw Onew and Ms. Anorexic walking towards us. They awkwardly walked towards us, not even holding hands, more than half a foot apart. Jonghyun pulled me a little closer to him. Like I said before, Jonghyun is way too dedicated. 

"So, what have you guys been up to?" I asked.

 

Ms. Anorexic opened , but before a word could come out she was interrupted by Onew. "We had a date." What a fail at trying to make me jealous.

 

"Oh thats nice," Jonghyun replied. He then turned his attention to Ms. Anorexic. "You know, I've never got your name." Jonghyun extended his arm toward Ms. Anorexic. WTF? JONGHYUN DON'T TOUCH HER HAND! YOU MAY GET AIDS! 

 

"Oh me?" Ms. Anorexic started to blush. She took Jonghyun's hand and shook it. "My name is Eun Mi, but you can call me Anna." Psh. What a PERFECT name for a . The most whorish sounding name, I've ever heard! 

 

"So, what have you two been up to?" Anna asked. She took a piece of her hair and twirled it in her hands. B****, don't act girly in front of MY fake BOYFRIEND!  Thankfully, Jonghyun sensed my anger and pulled me close enough so that he could wrap his right arm around my waist.

 

"Miyoungie and I have been going around. Spending our time together," Jonghyun said smiling. Onew's face became solemn, as if a dark rain cloud was hovering above him.

 

"Why don't we get something to eat?" suggested Ms. Anorexic. I refuse to call her by her real name! For the first time since our conversation started I spoke up.

 

"Sorry, Jonghyun and I have eaten already," I said smiling.

 

"Then just come with us. We could use some company!" Onew suggested. His dark cloud had apparently disappeared and been replaced with an evil smile.

 

"No-No, we don't want to intrude on you two. Right, Jonghyun?" I stated, looking up at him with pleading eyes. Unfortunately, Jonghyun didn't look at me and instead glared at Onew.

 

"We'd LOVE to join you two." MOTHEREFFER!  

 

The four of us walked over to a Starbucks just around the corner. "We kind of ate as well, but a snack wouldn't hurt right?" said Onew. Effing liars. Ms. Anorexic and I took a seat at a table while Jonghyun and Onew got us coffee and cookies.

 

"Your friend is pretty cute, he acts like your boyfriend!" Ms. Anorexic exclaimed. "That's cause he is my boyfriend…" Ms. Anorexic's eyes grew wide. "Oh, no wonder!…" she looked away and started to mumble to herself, but all I could make out was, "…Dangit, Mr. Perfect is taken." This hoe! If she tries something…. wait, why do I care? Jonghyun is just a guy who is helping me… right? I HAVE NO FEELINGS FOR HIM! 

 

"Hey, ladies!" Jonghyun and Onew walked over to us, two drinks in each of their possession. Jonghyun set his coffee on the table and handed me my mocha coffee. "Here, Eun Mi." Onew pushed Ms. Anorexic's vanilla frappe into her hands and took the seat next to her. "I'll be right back Miyoung, I'll just get some tissues." and with that Jonghyun walked over to the counter. 

 

"So, are you two together?" I asked. They seemed like they were dating, but I couldn't tell by the way Onew was acting. As much of an Onew was to me, he used to be a pretty sweet boyfriend. Almost as sweet as Jonghyun, … almost.

 

"We're not together. But we are just trying to enjoy ourselves, you know, not date but enjoy each other's presence." said Ms. Anorexic. Onew nodded. Apparently she doesn't notice that Onew doesn't really enjoy her presence. Jonghyun came back with a bunch of tissues in his hand. "BACK! Did you miss me Miyoung?" he said smiling.

 

I did. You've been gone for such a short while but I'm starting to miss you so much, more than you'll ever know…

 

A/N

"*thumbs up* for a star wars like title?"

XDD last update for the weekend. (: 

thank you for reading!

comments are the BESTEST! (that's not a word, but it OHKAY~! :D)