Chapter 19: Good Bye L.A., Hello Airplane && HELLO BOYFRIEND?

My On Flight Boyfriend

"Attention all passengers of Flight A725 to Seoul, Korea. Please report back to Terminal 22. Thank you!" Is it really time to get back on the plane? Am I ready to back on the plane? The answer… no. 

 

"Miyoung. We have to get going." said Jonghyun, snapping me out of my day dreams. He continued to wave his hands in face. Slapping his hands away, I stood up and grabbed my bag.

 

"Are you ready to head back?" I asked. Jonghyun picked up his bag and threw it over his shoulder.

 

"Ready whenever you are." he replied. I proceeded forward but was pulled back by my hand.

 

"You have to wait for your boyfriend, Miyoung." he said smirking at me as I paused. You know it's funny. I've only known Jonghyun for a short amount of time… but I'm really starting to care for him… and he really does seem like my boyfriend…  

 

"Then, let me be one." someone said, interrupting my thoughts.

 

"What?" I asked towards Jonghyun. He smiled at me, but it faded as he shook his head.

 

"Nothing, Miyoung. Nothing." Jonghyun took a step in front of me and pulled me along behind him.

 

Jonghyun pulled me through the airport. Not once stopping or getting side-tracked. "Jonghyun, you don't wanna slow down a bit?" I asked. Jonghyun kept holding on to my hand and ignored my question. Terminal 19, Terminal 20, Terminal 21… then Jonghyun stopped. He let go of my hand then turned around, looking me straight in the eye. For a moment he stood there, not even moving to blink.

 

"Arghhh!" he yelled in frustration. He ruffled his hair and then sighed. He crouched on the floor for a second then stood up just as quickly. Jonghyun made eye contact with me once again.

 

"Miyoung, what you said back there, did you mean it?" he asked. What is he talking about? I gave him  a confused look and asked

 

"What are you talking about?" I asked. His eyes got bigger.

 

He looked away from me and let out a chuckle. Turning back to me he stated, "You said: 'but I'm really starting to care for him and he really does seem like my boyfriend.'" 

 

"I-I-I s-said that out loud?" I said stuttering.

 

He frivolously nodded his head. "YES! Now answer the question!" Wait….! Epiphany! Jonghyun…

 

"Why do you need to know the answer?" I asked with a smile on my face.

 

"Do you really want to know why I want to know?" he asked. Still smiling, I nodded. He sighed and turned around. Jonghyun started to mumble. "What did you say Jonghyun?" I asked. 

 

Jonghyun continued to mumble. I heard the sounds but could not make out any of the syllables or words. "Jonghyun I can't under-"

 

"I LIKE YOU, MIYOUNG!" he yelled. Jonghyun grabbed my shoulders and looked me in the eye. "I… Like… You…" he said. "I liked you the second I saw you attempt to place your bags in the over head storage. I liked you more the second you asked me to be your fake boyfriend. I like you Miyoung," I smiled. Effing knew it.

 

"I knew it." I said. Jonghyun's eyes grew wide and let go of my arms. He turned around and started to walk towards the terminal. "Wait, Jonghyun!" I yelled. 

 

Slowly, he turned around. His face drooped and a frown was placed there. "… what?" I gave him a huge grin. "You are dumb if you don't realize that I like you too…

 
an update full of crap!
XD 
is it okay?
was it too early?
arghhh. so worried about this update!
anyway, hope you like it.
YAY THEIR TOGETHER! WOOOO! haha. 
subscribers & reader are the best!
comments are the shiiizzz! (: