Chapter 20 - "I'm A Rocketeer. Let's Fly"

My On Flight Boyfriend

play while reading? you don't have to, if you don't want to. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk1oIrQnBzw

 

"You are dumb if you don't realize that I like you too…

 

Jonghyun's frown flew away and was replaced by a gigantic grin. "Haha. Did you just say?…" he started. I nodded my head, with a huge grin never leaving my face. Jonghyun ran up to me, picked me up, twirled me in a circle and set me down. Just like in those romantic movies Mom always watches.  Jonghyun hugged me tightly then let go.

 

He ran to a random stranger and pointed at me. "Yeah, that girl over there REALLY likes me." he said smiling. The stranger smiled and then continued the way he was going. 

 

"Haha, settle down Jonghyun." I said, laughing. He strolled over and hugged me.

 

"Does this mean I'm really your boyfriend now?" he asked, snuggling into my neck. "

 

We'll see about that." I replied back. Jonghyun looked at my face and placed two of his hands on my cheeks. He leaned in and I shut my eyes. 

 

"ATTENTION. WE ARE NOW BOARDING FLIGHT A725 TO SEOUL, KOREA. WE ARE NOW BOARDING FLIGHT A725 TO KOREA."

 

I opened my eyes and pushed Jonghyun's head away. "Maybe some other time, boyfriend." I said, taking his hand into mine. Jonghyun nodded and we walked together towards the attendent's desk. Jonghyun took out his passport and ticket and I took out mine. Together we showed the attendant our items and she checked them.

 

"Okay, you're all set. Hope you two have a safe flight." she said smiling. We thanked her and walked towards the entrance to the plan, still hand in hand. Behind us, I heard the flight attendant sigh then say something. "I wish my boyfriend and I were that cute…" 

 

Our steps echoed as we walked. Tap, Tap, Tap. We didn't say anything. You would think that the atmosphere would be awkward, but I felt completely and utterly comfortable. Jonghyun tightened his grip on my hand. I looked up at him and saw Jonghyun glaring. What the hell? There is seriously something wrong with Jonghyun and his crazy facial expressions…  Following his eyes, I realized why he was glaring. Onew. 

 

Ms. Anorexic and Onew were waiting by the door to the plane. Both were searching in their bags, almost savagely. "Hey, Jonghyun. I'll go check what's wrong with them. Why don't you go inside and sit down." I said. 

 

Jonghyun sighed and nodded his head. "As long as you don't go and elope with those two." I let out a large laugh.

 

"Yeah right, oh and by the way…" Jonghyun raised his eyebrows at me. "Go relax your face. I swear you can kill with the glares and facial expression that you put on your face." I said jokingly. Jonghyun chuckled and shoved me to the side. He let go of my hand. "I'll see you in a few minutes." I stated. 

 

 

Jonghyun walked inside of the plane, made a left turn, then disappeared. The hand Jonghyun was holding felt cold and lonely. I rubbed my hands together to fill the emptiness. "Um, hey guys are you okay?" I asked walking up to them. They stopped their searching and stared at me. Their stares were somewhat lost and cold.

 

"We just lost our phone… It's nothing that important." said Ms. Anorexic. I nodded slowly.

 

"Is there anything I can do to help?" I asked. They shook their heads negatively. "Oh, so I guess I'll be going inside then…" They nodded and went back to their searching.

 

I flopped into the seat next to Jonghyun. "Are they okay?" asked Jonghyun, who pulled one of the headphones out of his ear. "Yeah, I guess." I said sighing. Their glares were so weird… They stared at me as if I was Michael Jackson resurrecting from the grave.

 

"What are you listening to?" I asked. Jonghyun took out his IPod and paused the song, showing me the paused screen. "The song just changed, but now it's Rocketeer by Far East Movement," he stated. Jonghyun handed me a headphone. Taking it, I placed the headphone into my left ear. 

 

Onew and Ms. Anorexic took their seat and buckled their seat belts. The plane started to move forward. Jonghyun opened the screen of his IPod and pressed the play button.

 

Here we go. Come with me.

There's a world out there that we should see.

Take my hand, close your eyes.

With you right here, I'm a Rocketeer.

Let's FLY!

 

 
i had to use my favorite song.
 "Rocketeer - FarEastMovement
The lyrics and everything are super <3
SUBSCRIBER & READERS are the best.
COMMENTERS ARE THE SHIIIIIII!! XDD
oh & before I go...
MANNY PACQUIAO DOMINATED MARGARITO! 
*ahem* done. BYE!
one last thing, THANKYOU to all my 200+ subscribers! (:
i <3 ALL OF YOU! haha.