Chapter 33: DAMN. GO FLIGHT ATTENDANT JENNY

My On Flight Boyfriend

 


"So you're the bad ex-boyfriend that hurt that poor girl?"

 

ONEW'S POV 

 

I stared at this woman blankly. A furious look was plastered on her adorable face. Not going to lie, she was extremely more attractive compared to the rest of the ty flight attendants. Her beauty was innocent, yet glamourous. Her face was one that was pure, yet her body shape was one of a model. Baby Glamour.

 

"YAH! LOOK UP HERE, NOT DOWN HERE!" yelled Jenny as she pointed towards her chest. BUT, I WASN'T EVEN LOOKING AT YOUR CHEST! Jenny crossed her arms and attempted to cover her chest. 

 

"Look, Ms. Jenny," I said, attempting to resolve things. "First, I was not staring at your chest. Second, you have things mixed up. Me? A bad ex-boyfriend? Never!" Maybe, I seemed a bit pathetic attempting to defend myself. Through a 3rd person's point of view, it seemed like I was just a passenger yelling his complaints at an attendant. 

 

Jenny raised a finger and waved it at me. "No, that is why you are wrong," she said as she raised one finger in my face. "One, your eyes were totally staring at. my. chest." Jenny added another finger, pointing two fingers at me. "Two, I'm guessing you don't realize your actions." Finally, Jenny added a third finger, waving the three fingers in the middle hand at me. "Three, you treated that girl horribly. No girl deserves to be treated that way-"

 

Raising my hand, pausing her as I said, "Hold up. You have it completely wrong. I treated her that way to protect her." Looking back at it, I approached the situation wrongly. And I admit that my actions were rash, but people shouldn't assume without the whole story. 

 

Jenny gave me a disgusted look as she attempted to shove past me and continue her work. I smirked at her and whispered, "Got nothing to say now, right?" Jenny didn't respond as she ran down the aisles of the plane. I swear, that girl raised the middle finger at me as she stormed past.

 

"Wow, what a ," I mumbled jokingly. 

 

I slowly made my way back towards my seat. Making several detours along the way. I really don't want to go back to my seat. Making eye-contact with Miyoung is something I wanted to avoid. 

 

"Sir, do you mind going back to- aw, damn. ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME?" I rapidly turned around to see who yelled at me. Jenny glared at me, red in the face. She yelled at me but all I could hear was, Blah, Blah, Blah. 

 

Slapping my head, I groaned. "Calm down, girl. I'm going to sit in my seat. Stop assuming things okay?" I said. I turned to leave, but was pulled back. A slender hand was wrapped around my wrist. That hand pulled me back and into the empty attendant's sleeping cabin.

 

Jenny pushed me onto a random chair. Not in a ual way, but in a way that had no feelings. She took the seat in front of me, placing her elbows on her knees and hands underneath her chin. "Why don't you tell me exactly what happened so I can stop 'assuming'." she said, smirking.

 

And then I told her.    

 



 

i am so sorry that I haven't been updating!

ugh. stress is a bum! 

but, i promise to try harder.

it just gets harder during the christmas time, y'know? (:

LOL. well, hope you like it!

SUBSCRIBERS & READERS are the BOMB!

COMMENTERS are the SHIZZZZ! :DD