CHAPTER 9: A Run Around LAX (Part1)

My On Flight Boyfriend

"Um, excuse me?"

My eyelids slowly opened to see a middle aged woman looking down at me. WHAT THE FUU--? I hastily rubbed my eyes and blinked a few times. Yep, that lady was staring right at me.

I sat up, trying not to wake the sleeping Jonghyun. Wait, the plane was not moving. OMG DID WE DIE?! IS THIS HEAVEN?!  There was no one in the seats around us. Even Onew and Ms. Anorexic were no where to be seen. 

"Where is everyone?" I asked sleepily. The flight attendant flashed me a smile. "They're all waiting in the terminal right now. I woke you up because the captain is requesting that all passengers get off the plane. Mainly because cargo is being moved."

 

I nodded my head. "Just give me a moment, I have to wake up my… boyfriend."

 

She nodded her head gently and then said: "You may bring your personal items if you wish. Things in the overhead storage will be locked for safety." I thanked the attendant and she walked towards the back of the airplane. 

 

"Jonghyun?" I poked his cheek. His head was leaning towards my direction. I'm guessing his head was resting on mine. "JJong-ie?" Jonghyun didn't move an inch. I poked his cheek once again. Giving up, I stood up and walked into the aisle.

 

"Okay, bye Jonghyun. I guess I'm going to get off the plane!" Jonghyun's eyes flew open. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to sit down. "You are not going anywhere, without me." He flashed his signature smile and grabbed his jansport backpack while handing me my small carryon bag. "Okay, let's go." Jonghyun stated as he took my hand and led me off of the plane. 

 

The hall the connects the terminal to the plane was completely empty. Our footsteps echoed as we walked through it. I let go of Jonghyun's hand and ran out in front of him. When I was in a long distance I turned around to face Jonghyun.

 

"AYE! SLOWPOKE! CATCH ME OF YOU CAN!" I stuck my tongue out at him and ran.

 

"Oh, Ho, Ho. You are so going to get it when I catch you!" Jonghyun shouted. The heavy steps of JJong were increasing in speed. He's running. 

 

The entrance to the LAX Terminal 22 was glowing in front of me. So close and he won't be able to catch me! MWHAHA! Running faster, I neared the door. Just a few more feet! Just as the automatic doors started to slide open, I was pulled back. A heavy weight was rested on my back. I was forced to stop running.

 

Jonghyun wrapped his arms around me. For a few moments we stood there, frozen. "Look mommy! I want a boy to hug me like that!" said a little girl no older than 7 as she pointed at me.

 

The automatic doors had opened. Several people were looking at us, some looking at us strangely, others smiling.  I pushed Jonghyun off and walked through the doors. I smiled meekly and walked to the back of the terminal waiting area, where no one was seated. Jonghyun trailed behind me.

 

"Guess, who caught you!" He said cockily. Ignoring him, I my phone. Few messages from my parents flashed on the screen, none were too important.

 

"Hey, give me your number." I looked up at Jonghyun. He waved his phone in front of me. Sigh. I entered my number into his phone and pressed save contact. I saved the contact as The Fabulous Miyoungie. I giggled and handed him back his phone. I then handed him my IPhone, "Put your number in too.". He punched in the number and saved the contact. 

 

Jonghyun took the seat next to me and smiled. What? My phone vibrated. New message from: The Amazingly Hot JJong. I let out a loud laugh. "The amazingly hot JJong? Really?" Jonghyun just smiled. I slid the button to open my IPhone and read the message.

 

"The fabulous Miyoung? Wanna buy me some food? (; "

 

I shook my head at his text. This fatass. 

 

YAY! ANOTHER UPDATE (;

starting to update more regularly. 

thankyou to subscribers, commenters, & reader!

ps. people who comment are the VERY VERY BEST!