Chapter 47: Miyoung's Inner Thoughts & One Crazy Dream.

My On Flight Boyfriend

 

hehe. i updated faster than you thought right?! ;)

 


 

 

"No matter what," I whispered, "I want you, not Onew." 

 

Miyoung's POV 

 

I was making the right decision. Making tons of mistakes in the past, I knew that this was the right decision. Onew was someone I needed to forget. He was a good part of my past, but that was the past. Bringing the past back isn't possible. Plus, I had Jonghyun and he was what I needed right now. He was my fresh start. A fresh start…

 

I realized that asking Jonghyun that question was a mistake. "Do you think I made the wrong decision in the past?" What a stupid thing to ask of me. I knew the answer deep inside, yet I had to be an idiot and ask the question. I didn't even think about how Jonghyun would have felt. I was blinded by my guilt, regret, and sadness. 

 

Next to me, Jonghyun was sleeping peacefully. His breathing was so calm and his appearance was so angelic. This is probably the first time in the past five hours that I've seen him so peaceful. I brushed the strands of hair out of his eyes and his cheeks. He really was there while I was being a dramatic mess.

 

"You look so stressed, Jonghyun," I whispered. I continued to his cheeks. Then, Jonghyun started to move. He wasn't awake, but he was shifting from left to right.

 

"Miyoung," he mumbled, "Don't leave…" 

 

My eyes grew wide as I listened to his sleep talk. His husky voice continued to mumble under his breath. Many words were hard to understand. 

 

"Miyoung, I thought you wouldn't leave," he whispered harshly, "Why are you going back to him?" He was speaking of Onew. It was clear that he was dreaming of me turning back to Onew. 

 

Jonghyun's POV 

 

(DREAM)

 

Miyoung and I both got off of the plane. The flight attendants gathered near the door to bid us a farewell. Even the flight attendant that tried to hit on me then give us our first class tickets was there, but her expression wasn't very pleased. Probably couldn't get 'some' this flight… 

 

I walked beside Miyoung through the terminals to the baggage pick-up. She was silent and it seemed as if she was in thought. Her eyes stared forward and walked quickly. 

 

"Miyoung," I said, "Are you okay?" Miyoung simply nodded and walked faster toward the baggage pick-up. She stood a few steps in front of me as she waited in front of the baggage carousel. 

 

Again, we were both silent. Onew and his sister walked up beside us and waited for their luggage as well. Onew stood close to Miyoung, and surprisingly she didn't mind. The bags started to flow and people picked theirs up one by one. Miyoung spotted her bag and walked towards it. I followed. She grabbed the bag by the handle and attempted to pick it up. I stood beside her and attempted to pick the bag up for her. 

 

"I don't need your help," Miyoung coldly stated. She picked up her luggage and rolled it to where Onew and Eun Mi were both waiting. 

 

"Miyoung, where are you going?" I asked. Miyoung ignored me and continued to walk towards Onew and his sister. The trio gathered their stuff and were making it out the door, not even looking back towards me. 

 

"MIYOUNG!" I yelled. She turned around and a stern expression was on her face. She placed her bags down and walked back towards me. 

 

"Jonghyun, I'm sorry for using you," she said, flatly. She didn't sound very apologetic. "But, I realized that I belong with Onew. So, I'm going home with him. This is goodbye, Jonghyun." Miyoung turned around and walked back to Onew. Onew smiled at her and handed Miyoung her bags,

 

"Miyoung, don't leave!" I yelled. She didn't even turn around.

 

"Miyoung, I thought you wouldn't leave," I yelled harshly, "Why are you going back to him?" Miyoung turned around, shrugged her shoulders, then turned around and walked with Onew and his sister out the door…

 

"Why did you use me…?" I mumbled.

 

(END OF DREAM!)

 


 

 

it would have been funny if your guys thought the dream would come true...

hehe. evil smirk. LOL.

you'll have to read to the end to see what really happens. (;

 

 

READERS & SUBSCRIBERS are the BOMBBB!

COMMENTERS are the SHIZZZ! (;

 

&& I've decided about what I want to do with my new story!

expect a 5 chapter epilogue for this story! maybe even 6 or 7 chapters! :D

&& as for new story... A one shot featuring Eli or Donghae called "The Girl In The Coffee Shop" . so look out for that! :D

&& NEW STORY based on firefly... still don't know the main yet. but i'm determined to write it.

 

hehe. i hope you guys will read it :D